How were you not suspicious?
我以为这只是一个高档社区
I thought it was a gentrifying neighborhood.
没想到在这里也能见到你啊
Didn’t expect to see you here, brah!
没错 这是我♥干♥的
Oh, yes, I did. I set it up.
把那个东西拿走
Seize the thing!
不 别拿那个宝宝
Wait, no! Not the baby!
别担心 我们会好好照顾她的
Don’t worry. She’s gonna be fine.
她会和企鹅在一起的
She’s with penguins.
有关于他们作为一个保姆是多么伟大的记录
They have whole documentaries about how great they are at babysitting.
而且她会是一个优秀的游泳健将
And she’ll be an excellent swimmer.
等到她老了我们会送她回到人类的世界的
And then when she’s old enough, we’ll return her to the human world.
你简直是疯了 你应该把她送回家
That’s insane! You need to deliver her!
我们不能让一个新上任的老板头篓子
We can’t let it get out that the new boss accidentally made a baby!
我们的股票会跌停的 我们所建造的一切
Our stock would plummet, everything we’ve built.
我的整个公♥司♥都会倒闭的
My entire company will fall apart!
那些父母是不会发现这一切的
Those parents can never find out.
好了 我们可以走了
Okay, we’re ready to go.
现在谁才是宝宝呢
Who’s the baby now?
做得好
Good enough.
– 违章建造? – 为什么
– “Cease and desist”? – Why?
这不符合我们的规定 确切的说 是很危险
This is not up to code, and quite frankly, it looks dangerous.
我们不能把那些拆掉
We can’t tear it down.
因为这样送子鸟就不会把握弟弟送过来了
‘Cause then the storks won’t deliver my baby brother.
警♥察♥说的对 内特
The policeman’s right, Nate.
他们不递送宝宝了 再也不递送了
They don’t deliver babies. Not anymore.
那我们做这一切的意义在哪里
Then why did we do all this stuff?
因为我们很享受和你在一起
Because we were having such fun playing with you.
亲爱的 我们一起度过了这段愉快是时光
Oh, honey. We spent time together.
而这正是意义所在
And that’s what matters.
所以这是违法了还是说只是一个警告?
So is this like a ticket thing or a warning thing?
这感觉像是一个警告 对吧
It feels like a warning, right?
是啊 我们已经收到警告了 已经知道自己错哪了
Yeah, we are warned. We are properly warned.
我能理解你的心情
Oh, buddy.
走吧
Come on.
什么鬼
What?
我的天啊 你还好吗
Oh, my gosh! Are you okay?
发生什么事了 孩子在哪里
What happened? Where’s the baby?
他们绑了我 然后带走了他
They tied me up and took her.
为什么会觉得这是她的家
Why would you think this was her house?
这附近可都是仓库啊
It’s surrounded by a bunch of scary warehouses!
可是很高档啊
Gentrification!
他们怎么就带走她了 你的责任心呢?
How could they just take her? She was your responsibility!
这不是我的错 好吗
It wasn’t my fault, okay?
我没有在怪你 我只是在担心那个宝宝
I’m not blaming you. I’m just worried about the baby!
我也很担心啊 我就是为什么我在壕叫
Well, I’m also worried, which is why I’m yelling!
我们在嚎叫是因为我们在浪费时间
We’re yelling ’cause we’re wasting time!
我们要怎么回到角落商店呢
How can we get back to Cornerstore?
你在干嘛? 购物吗?
You’re shopping? What are you doing?
我明白了 这样我们就可以躲在箱子里
Oh, I see. You did that so we could hide in the box
快速的回到角落商店了
and get back to Cornerstore real quick.
– 没错 – 你真聪明
– That’s right. – Yeah.
等会儿 这里发生什么事了 朱尼尔
Wait a minute. Junior, what is going on?
这是什么鬼
What the heck is this?
这是送子鸟大会
This is Storkcon.
每年 松子鸟们只为这一件事情而相聚到一起
Once a year, storks come together for one thing.
这就是 送子鸟大会
Storkcon!
这是地球上送子鸟们最广泛的习俗 那里的鸟儿们…
The biggest stork convention on the planet Earth, where birds and…
朱尼尔? 干嘛?
– Uh, Junior? – What?
你在干吗啊 我们还要去救那个宝宝啊
What are you doing? We have to save the baby.
我可是大会的超级粉丝啊
I’m just a huge fan of Storkcon.
因为这真的是太酷了
‘Cause it’s so cool.
那里 看!
There. Look, look, look!
他们往楼顶去了
They’re headed towards the flight deck.
别大惊小怪 这能让我冷静
What? It calms me.
改变世界的第一个球就是
Presenting the world’s first round box
我们公♥司♥的商标
Sphericus!
圆圈能圈住你的梦想
Circles can hold dreams!
我们要怎么从拥挤的人潮中穿过去
How are we gonna get through this crowd?
你们好
Hello.
我充满着梦想
I’m full of dreams!
你们不应该回到这里的
Hey, you guys aren’t supposed to be back here.
对不起了 让一让
Pardon me, big guy.
我充满了梦想
I’m full of dreams!
听我讲 小郁
Listen to me, Tulip.
即使我们拿到了宝宝 我们也没有办法从这出去
Even if we get the baby, we have no way to get out of here.
这里太大了
Storkcon is huge
因为这里有来自世界各地的送子鸟
for storks come from all across the world…
朱尼尔 我们能不聊这话个大会了吗
Junior, stop talking about Storkcon!
对不起 我错了
All right, I’m sorry.
因为这让人无法自拔啊
It’s just really impressive. Here we go.
放开那个宝宝 让我来
Put down that baby!
分♥析♥之后我们可以知道 销♥售♥额一直在增长
Growth analytics suggest increased bandwidth
使我们能创建我们公♥司♥的企业文化
enabling us to silo creative core components.
我收到了你的短♥信♥
I got your text.
对不起 我们只找到一个飞行器
Sorry, but we could only find one jet pack.
好吧 给我飞行器 我要带她离开这里
All right, give me the pack. I’m taking her.
不行 让我来带她离开 – 门都没有
– What? No, I’m taking her. – No way.
你上次带着她走的时候 你弄丢了她
When you had her last, you lost her.
那是因为你离开了我 – 因你炒了我
– After you left us. – After you fired me!
因为你总会坏事
‘Cause you’re bad at everything.
我希望我从来就不认识你
– I wish I’d never met you.
我才希望从来就不认识你呢
well, you know what? I wish I’d never met you.
只有一件事情能让我们结束这一切
The only good thing to come out of all of this
就是我带着她离开
is this baby, and I am taking her.
我觉得你会太喜欢这个宝宝而舍不得离开 所以我要带她离开
This baby is far too precious and perfect for you. I’m taking her!
– 我要带她离开 – 我要带她离开
– I’m taking her. – I’m taking her!
– 我要带她离开 – 我要带她离开
– I’m taking her! – I’m taking her!
那是什么?
What is that?
不 我的下半球掉了
My pants fell down. Oh, no!
– 我们到底要走哪边 – 不知道啊
– Where are we going? – I don’t know!
好吧 不是这边
Oh, okay. Not that way.
也不是这边
Not that way either.
你们好啊
Hey, guys.
我们被包围了
This is very overwhelming.
把那个东西抢走
Hand over that thing!
你们只要再靠近一步
Come one step closer,
我就放手
and I will drop this.
朱尼尔 把宝宝给我 然后我们之间就一笔勾销
Junior, look, hand over the baby, and we’ll let bygones be bygones.
甚至…
More than that.
你仍然可以成为
You can still be…
为什么这不管用了
Why isn’t it working?
怎么可能只有一个宝宝
One baby?
要不再来一百万个?
How about a million!
别!
Wait, no!
危险
Danger. Danger.
我以前想都不干想
I did not think that through.

No!
快关掉
– Turn it off! Turn it off!
不马上给我停下来
You stop it this instant!
关掉这个!
Shut it down! Shut it down!
我来帮你了
This is my moment!

Oh, no!
– 我们上! – 快!
– Let’s go! – Come on!
快抓住他们
Go, go, go! Grab it!
– 这里 给我就好 – 抓住
– Over here. I got this one. – Catch it!
抓到了
Got it! Whoo!
别挡道
Out of my way! Out of my way!

Oh, no!
一百万个萌宝
One million babies!
你们好 又见面了
Oh, hi.
– 不 – 不

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!