是的,我正在用。
Yeah, I’m using it.
现在睡觉。
Bed, now.
...第四季度。好吧,为什么不呢?
…fourth quarter. Well, why not?
喂?
Hello?
是的,就是他。
Yeah, this is him.
休假一天。
It’s a one-day leave.
她早上出去,晚上回到监狱。
She goes out in the morning, comes back to the prison at night.
如果进展顺利,她下个月还能再待一天。
Then if it goes well, she’ll get another day the following month.
这个想法是为了让犯人重新适应外面的世界。
The idea is for inmates to acclimate to the outside world again.
明白吗?
Understand?
是的,女士,我有。
Yes, ma’am, I do.
法官需要一个监护人,一个愿意为她担♥保♥的人。
The judge requires a chaperone, someone who is going to vouch for her.
她找我了吗?
Did she ask for me?
不。
No.
但你是唯一的选择。
But you are the only option.
好吧。艾莉森已经四个多月没跟我说话了。
Okay. A-Allison hasn’t talked to me for more than four months.
我知道。
I am aware.
贝克先生,这次不要采取主动。
Mr. Baker, do not take any initiative this time.
明白吗?
Understand?
是的,女士,我有。
Yes, ma’am, I do.
嗯?
Huh?
她喜欢颜色。
Color she love.
哦,她最喜欢的颜色?
Oh, her favorite color?
啊,是的,“最喜欢的”。
Ah, oui, “favorite.”
是的,不确定。
Yeah, not sure.
嘿,玛雅?
Hey, Maya?
不。
No.
我觉得它很漂亮。
I thought it was pretty.
比尔!比尔!
Bill! Bill!
啊,足球,没有。艾莉森喜欢俄克拉荷马州立大学。
Ah, soccer, no. Allison likes Oklahoma State.
她喜欢真正的足球。
She likes real football.
这是足球,最爱的脚。
This is football, favorite foot.
不,这些人只是一群孩子。
No, these guys are a bunch of babies.
群中。
Bunch of crybabies.
好了,好了,别紧张。多少钱?
All right, all right, don’t get all wound up. How much?
妈妈。
Maman.
恩,非。
Euh, non.
谢谢,比尔。
Merci, Bill.
——好的。——谢谢,比尔。
– All right. – Merci, Bill.
——是的。——你好,玛雅。
– Oui. – Bonjour, Maya.
你好。
Bonjour.
嗨。你一定是比尔。
Hi. You must be Bill.
是的,先生。你好。
Yes, sir. Hi.
见到你很高兴。
Good to meet you.
维吉妮告诉我你来自俄克拉荷马。
Uh, Virginie told me you-you are from Oklahoma.
这是很酷。
That’s so cool.
好吧。
Okay.
雷诺是一位冉冉升起的导演明星。
Renaud is a rising star director.
那就是我。
That’s me.
你就是那个写舞台剧本的人吗?
Oh, you’re the one who does the stage writing?
是的。你知道舞台写作?
Yeah. You know about stage writing?
太好了。
Great.
伙计,我真的很喜欢这样工作。
Y-You know, man, I really love working like this.
这是真的,你知道吗?
It’s real, you know?
阶段写作?这是真理。
Stage writing? It’s truth.
它的生命。
It’s from life.
弗吉妮跟我说过,对吧?
Virginie been telling me about it, right?
是的。谢谢,比尔。
Yeah. Merci, Bill.
你能帮我搬一下桌子吗?
Um, would you help me move the table?
-因为晚餐…-好的,我知道了。
– ‘Cause dinner is… – Yeah, I got it.
谢谢,比尔。
Merci, Bill.
说真的,对我来说,这完全说得通。
Seriously, for me, it makes total sense.
人们应该能够携带枪♥支♥。
People should be able to carry guns.
但他们获得了自♥由♥。
You know, but they got freedom.
它的基本自♥由♥。
It’s basic freedom.
我很想有把枪。
I would love to have a gun.
我肯定你有枪。
I’m sure you have a gun.
-不是吗,比尔?-是的,先生,我知道。
– Don’t you, Bill? – Yes, sir, I do.
——是的!-不,你不能。
– Yes! – No, you do not.
为什么不是我?我有两个。
Why wouldn’t I? I got two of them.
我有一把猎枪和一把格洛克手♥枪♥。
I got a shotgun and a Glock.
-不,臭鼬。这不是真的。——两枪!它是完美的!
– Oh, non, putain. C’est pas vrai. – Two guns! It’s perfect!
不,不。Arrete arrte。没关系。没关系。
Non, non. Arrête, arrte. It’s okay. It’s okay.
这是他没办法……-他…他的文化。——文化。
It’s-it’s his… – His-his… his culture. – Culture.
文化是一个很宽泛的概念,对吧?
Culture is such a broad concept, huh?
今晚就到此为止吧,各位。
I’m gonna call it a night, y’all.
来吧,比尔。它的早期。
Come on, Bill. It’s early.
-我去哄玛雅睡觉-哦,我能行。
– I’ll put Maya to bed. – Oh, I can do it.
-我知道了。——好的。
– I got it. – Okay.
你是我的最爱。
You’re my favorite.
最喜欢什么?
Favorite what?
最喜欢的美国人。
Favorite American.
做个好梦,小姑娘。
Sweet dreams, little girl.
你知道现在是周日早上吧?
You know it’s Sunday morning, right?
你的朋友在哪里?
Where’s your friend?
哦,他今天早上很早就走了。
Oh, he left early this morning.
。
Mm.
我们喝多了。
We had a bit too much to drink.
没有大便。
Ain’t no shit.
我在想,我想带艾莉森来家里看看。
I was thinking, uh, I’d like to bring Allison by the house.
对她来说不会太过了吧?
Won’t it be too much for her?
我想让她看看我住的地方。
I’d like her to see where I live.
如果你不介意的话。
If you’re okay with it.
我为什么不会呢?
Why wouldn’t I be?
不是每个人都是。
Not everybody is.
-嗨。-嗨。
– Hey. – Hey.
你的车吗?
This your van?
从工作。
From work.
什么工作?
What work?
建设。
Construction.
我在信里跟你说过了。
I told you about it in my letters.
你没拿到吗?
You didn’t get them?
我做到了。
I did.
我没有读。
I didn’t read them.
-你想走了吗?-是的。
– You want to get going? – Yeah.
谢谢。
Merci.
生活是残酷的。
Life is brutal.
我可以开车吗?
Can I drive?
我被兄弟们所牺牲
♪ I’ve been sacrificed by brothers ♪
♬被爱人钉死在十字架上
♪ Crucified by lovers ♪
♪但是经过这一切……♪
♪ But through it all… ♪
我有段时间没听到这首歌♥了。
I haven’t heard this song in a while.
今天的特别播放列表。
Special playlist for today.
那东西有多久了?
How old is that thing?
它仍然有效。
It still works.
♪当我有那种模糊的感觉的时候当我…♪
♪ When I get that foggy feeling when I’m… ♪
所以你没回家?
So you never went home?
不。
Nope.
如何来吗?
How come?
但是很难让人相信
♪ But it’s hard to keep believing ♪
我甚至会出来
♪ I’ll even come out even ♪
♬当雨水敲打着你在地上的希望♬
♪ While the rain beats your hope in the ground ♪
今晚它真的下来了
♪ And tonight it’s really coming down ♪
♪我…♪
♪ I’m… ♪
你确定我们可以把车停在这里吗?
Are you sure we can park here?
他们会怎么做?
What are they gonna do?
逮捕我?
Arrest me?
O.M.
O.M.
你现在真的是本地人了。
You really are a local now.
玛雅说服了我
Maya sold me on it.