就是在那里发生的吗?
That’s where it happened?
是的。
Yeah.
-你好。-你好。
– Bonjour. – Bonjour.
他是新老板。
He’s the new owner.
案发时他不在现场。
He wasn’t there when the crime happened.
他知道我们在哪能找到原来的主人吗?
Does he know where we could find the old owner?
是的,我知道。
Yes, I know.
他是对的。
He’s right there.
喝我的利润。
Drinking my profits.
Euhm……
Euhm…
他承认任何人吗?
He recognize anybody?
他说了什么?
What’s he saying?
莆田市。
Putain.
好吧。生活就是好。我们走吧。
Okay. Ç’est bon. Let’s go.
他说什么?
What’d he say?
什么都没有。他是无用的。
Nothing. He’s useless.
嘿。
Hey.
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!发生了什么事?
Hey! What happened?
我很抱歉。我只是…我不能再和那家伙说话了。
I’m sorry. I just, uh… I can’t talk to that guy anymore.
他只是说了一些可怕的事情。
He was just saying some horrible things.
像什么?
Like what?
就好像他只是想把一个阿♥拉♥伯小孩送进监狱?
Like he just wants to put an Arab kid in jail, you know?
他不在乎哪一个。
He doesn’t care which one.
就这些吗?
That’s it?
就这些吗?你说”就这样”是什么意思?
That’s it? What do you mean, “That’s it”?
他是一个种族主义者。
He’s a racist.
好吧,他是个种族主义者。
Okay, he’s a racist.
我们还是得和他谈谈。
We still got to talk to him.
不。我不跟他说话,不
No. I don’t talk to him, no.
他可能知道些什么。
Well, he might know something.
不,他什么都不知道!
No, he doesn’t know something!
比尔,我们不能把一个无辜的孩子送进监狱。
Bill, we’re not gonna send an innocent boy to jail.
我女儿是无辜的。
My daughter is innocent.
什么?哦,莆田市。真不敢相信这段对话。
Quoi? Oh, putain. Can’t believe this conversation.
那你就活在幻想的世界里了,亲爱的,因为我总是和那种人一起工作。
Well, then y-you live in some fancy-ass world, honey, ’cause I work with guys like that all the time.
不,但没关系,好吗?它是不正确的。
No, but it doesn’t matter, okay? It’s not right.
我不是说这是…我想把我的女儿从监狱里救出来。
I’m not saying it’s ri… I’m trying to get my little girl out of jail.
我他妈只在乎这个。
That’s all I give a fuck about.
你现在听起来很像美国人。
And you sound very American right now.
好。我是。
Good. I am.
是啊,你也是个陌生人。
Yeah, and you’re also a stranger here.
你什么都不懂。你知道吗?
You don’t understand shit. You know what?
贝克先生,请稍等。
Mr. Baker, one moment please.
你有话要说。
You have a message.
她说你需要更多钱因为勒帕克重开了这个案子?
She said you need more money because Leparq reopened the case?
我正在处理,莎伦。
I’m dealing with it, Sharon.
-处理什么?——什么都没有。
– Dealing with what? – Nothing.
艾莉森让我给她一封信。
I mean, Allison told me to give her a letter.
是的,现在勒帕克正在调查。
I did, and now Leparq’s looking into it.
她又在找阿基姆了吗?
Well, i-is she looking for Akim again?
我——我……我说了我会处理的,莎伦。
I’m-I’m… I told you I’m dealing with it, Sharon.
-谁来买♥♥单?-没人在谈钱。
– Who is gonna pay for this? – Nobody’s talking about money.
好吧?
Okay?
比尔,你喝酒了吗?
Bill, have you been drinking?
不。
No.
听着,莎伦,我是她父亲。
Listen, Sharon, I’m her father.
天啊,比尔。
Oh, my God, Bill.
你应该来拜访然后回家。
You’re supposed to visit and come home.
别搞砸了。
Don’t mess with this.
这事你得相信我。
Y-You’re gonna need to trust me on this.
就是这样。
That’s it.
我要打电♥话♥给Leparq。
I’m gonna call Leparq.
不,别这样,莎伦。
No, don’t do that, Sharon.
沙龙!
Sharon!
爸爸,怎么了?
Dad, what is going on?
我跟奶奶谈过了,她说你表现得很奇怪。
I talked to Gram, she said that you’re acting really weird.
好吧,我只需要你相信我,好吗?
All right, I just need you to trust me, all right?
我需要你看看这些照片。
I need you to look at these pictures.
爸爸?
Dad?
爸爸……你喝的是什么呢?
Dad… are you drinking?
什么?不,从来没有。
What? No, never.
你使用吗?
Are you using?
艾丽,我受够了。你知道的。
Ally, I’m done with that shit. You know that.
来吧,看看这些照片。
Now, come on, look at these pictures.
这他妈是什么?!Leparq在哪里? !
Wh-What the fuck are these?! Where’s Leparq?!
-为什么她没来?!-看看照片,看到Akim就告诉我!
– Wh-Why isn’t she here?! – Just look at the photos and tell me if you see Akim!
我想他在里面。
I think he’s in there.
请,宝贝。
Please, baby.
请。
Please.
请。
Please.
-不,我没看到他。-好吧。有更多的。
– No, I don’t see him. – Okay, all right. There’s more.
有更多的。
There’s more.
天呐
Holy shit.
天呐
Holy shit.
你看到他了吗?哪一个?
You see him? Which one?
这是他。
That’s him.
这是他。这是Akim。
That’s him. That’s Akim.
你确定吗?就是那晚的那个人吗?
You’re sure? That’s the guy from that night?
爸爸,就是他。
Daddy, that’s him.
Kalliste吗?
Kalliste?
是的。嗯,是的。在那里。
Yeah. Uh, oui. In there.
只管开进去。
Just drive on in.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
对不起,女士。
Excuse me, ma’am.
女士,你以前见过那个人吗?
Ma’am, you seen that guy before?
Akim吗?
Akim?
——不。非。-他住在这里。没有?
– Non. Non. – He lives, he lives here. No?
女士,你以前见过他吗?Akim吗?
Ma’am, have you seen him before? Akim?
对不起,先生。
Excuse me, sir.
-你以前见过那个人吗?——不。
– You seen that guy before? – Non.
你呢?你以前见过这个人吗?
How about you? Have you seen this guy before?
南。
Nan.
-在找他。Akim。——没有。
– Looking for him. Akim. – No.
你认识他吗?Akim吗?
You know him? Akim?
非。
Non.
原谅我。
Excuse me.
你们都认识这家伙?
Y’all know this guy?
他?Akim?
Him? Akim?
非……
Non…
你见过那个人吗?
You ever seen that guy?
Akim吗?
Akim?
不,不。不,不,不。
Non, non. Non, non, non.
这家伙吗?
This guy?
没有?
No?
嘿。你认识那个人吗?
Hey. You know that guy?
在这里吗?Akim吗?
Right there? Akim?
你认识他吗?
You know him?
这个人,阿基姆,他住在这里?
This guy, Akim, he lives here?
是的。
Yeah.
不,不。
Non, non.
Akim怎么样?
How about… Akim?
不,不。
Non, non.
再见,牛仔。
Bye-bye, cowboy.
你会说英语吗?
You speak English?
嘿,你认识这个人吗?这个…他的名字叫Akim。
Hey, you know this guy? This… His name’s Akim.
他住在这里。
He li… he lives here.
Akim吗?
Akim?
这家伙住在这里。
The guy lives here.
我说英语。你给我口♥交♥。
I-I speak English. You suck my dick.