钥匙。你有钥匙吗?
Key. You got a key?
啊,恩,没有。
Ah, euh, non.
来吧,我们去拿。
Come on, let’s go get it.
来吧。我去给你弄把新钥匙。
Come on. I’m gonna get you a new key.
贝尔?
Bell?
比尔。
Bill.
比尔?
Beal?
近了。
Closer.
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
——嗯?——你。
– Hmm? – You.
玛雅。
Maya.
玛雅。啊,那很好啊。
Maya. Ah, that’s nice.
这是什么?
Ç’est quoi?
这是一个纹身。
It’s a tattoo.
嗯?
Hmm?
哦,是一只鹰。
Oh, it’s a eagle.
——鹰?- – – – – -鹰。
– Eagle? – Eagle.
秃鹰。美国。
Bald eagle. America.
是啊,我的头骨上还插着刀。
Yeah, and I got a skull with a knife going through it.
——谢谢。-谢谢,女士。
– Merci. – Thank you, ma’am.
谢谢。
Merci.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
下午。我在找那个人Maître Leparq。
Afternoon. I’m looking for, uh, for that person, Maître Leparq.
Leparq女士吗?
Ms. Leparq?
贝克先生?——是的,女士。
– Mr. Baker? – Yes, ma’am.
我只是想占用你几分钟时间。
I just need a few minutes of your time.
我女儿的信。
Letter from my daughter.
很抱歉,贝克先生,但我不能满足您女儿的要求。
I’m sorry, Mr. Baker, but I cannot honor your daughter’s request.
为什么?
Why’s that?
贝克先生,法官不会根据传闻重新审理此案。
Mr. Baker, a judge will not reopen this case based on hearsay.
这不可能。
This is not possible.
好吧。
Okay.
我们已经用尽了所有可能的法律手段。
We have exhausted every possible legal action.
这封信告诉我,你女儿还没有接受她的判决。
This letter tells me that your daughter has not accepted her sentence.
她必须。
And she must.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
是的,女士。
Yes, ma’am.
我必须走了。
I must go.
我今天很忙。
I have a full day.
我能拿回那封信吗?
Can I get that letter back?
如你所愿。
As you wish.
——谢谢。-贝克先生,有时需要希望,有时需要接受。
– Thank you. – Mr. Baker, there’s a time for hope and there’s a time for acceptance.
你最不想给你女儿的就是虚假的希望。
The last thing you want to give your daughter is false hope.
这可能会让她的处境非常糟糕。
That could make her situation very dire.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
是的,女士。
Yes, ma’am.
你好。
Hello.
嘿。
Hey.
谢谢你昨天帮了我女儿玛雅。
Uh, thank you for helping my daughter Maya yesterday.
我回来晚了一点。
I was a little bit late coming back.
你知道的,我们现在住在两套公♥寓♥之间,而且我们的新家没有电。
It’s, uh, you know, we’re between apartments, and we don’t have electricity at our new place.
对不起,我……我不会说英语。
So… Sorry, I… I don’t speak English.
哦,是的。
Oh, yes.
阳台上。是的。
The balcony. Yeah.
我的英语能力恢复了。
Um, well, my-my English came back to me.
很抱歉声音太大了。
Uh, I’m-I’m sorry for the loud noise.
那是因为我的女朋友奈杰玛。
It’s because of my girlfriend Nedjma.
她对我有不好的影响。
She’s a bad influence on me.
我,呃,小薇吉妮。
I’m, uh, Virginie.
我是比尔。
I’m Bill.
你好,比尔。
Hello, Bill.
你来马赛度假?
You’re in Marseille for vacation?
去看我女儿。
Uh, visiting my daughter.
它很酷。
It’s cool.
希望我们只在这里多待一两天,但如果你有什么需要,我们就在隔壁。
Well, hopefully we’re only here for one or two more days, but if you need anything, you know, we’re next door.
谢谢你,女士。
Thank you, ma’am.
谢谢你!再见,比尔。
Thank you. Bye, Bill.
“亲爱的Maître Leparq “我给你写信是因为”帕特里克·奥科内多博士”联♥系♥了我,他是我大学时参与的外展项目的负责人。
“Dear Maître Leparq, “I’m writing to you because I was contacted by “Dr. Patrick Okonedo, “uh, chief of the outreach program “I was involved in at university.
帕特里克遇到了一个学生他在派对上遇到了一个叫阿基姆的人。
“Patrick was approached by a student “who met a guy named Akim at a party.
“她被告知他多年前刺伤了一个女孩”然后逃脱了。
“She was told he had stabbed a girl years ago “and got away with it.
肯定是那个杀了莉娜的阿基姆”
It must be the same Akim who killed Lina.”
你是那个美国学生的父亲吗?
You’re the father of the girl, the-the American student?
是的,女士。
Yes, ma’am.
嗯…必须将他的DNA与犯罪现场发现的未知DNA进行比对。
Um… “H-His DNA must be compared “to the unknown DNA found on the crime scene.
“我,我请求你去调查一下”去和Okonedo先生和那个学生谈谈。
“I, uh, I beg you to investigate, “to talk to Mr. Okonedo and to the student.
“我是无辜的”而且没有其他人来协助我。
“I am innocent of this crime, “and I have no one else to assist me.
“我祖母再也不能去马赛了”你认识我父亲。
“My grandmother can no longer make the trips to Marseille, “and you know my father.
“这件事我不能交给他。
“I cannot trust him with this.
“他没有能力。
“He’s not capable.
“请不要把我丢在这个可怕的地方。
“Please do not abandon me in this horrible place.
“我失去了生命中的五年”我还剩四年。
“I have lost five years of my life, “and I still have four to go.
真诚,艾莉森贝克。”
Sincerely, Allison Baker.”
我很抱歉。
I’m sorry.
感谢你的帮助。
Appreciate your help.
请不要把这件事告诉任何人。
Please don’t say anything to anybody about this.
是的,当然可以。
Oui, bien sûr.
贝克先生。拜托,这里。
Mr. Baker. Please, this way.
我能帮你什么吗?
So, how can I help you?
我想见Leparq夫人谈谈案子的事。
Well, I want to see Mrs. Leparq about the case.
Maître Leparq今天无法访问。
Maître Leparq is not available today.
有新线索了。
There’s a new lead.
这家伙……在一个派对上谈论谋杀案。
This guy… was talking at a party about the murder.
-贝克先生…-需要有人跟这位老师谈谈,帕特里克·奥科内多。
– Mr. Baker… – So somebody needs to talk to this teacher, this guy, Patrick Okonedo.
我们得听听他想说什么。
We need to hear what he has to say.
贝克先生,Maître Leparq昨天跟你说得很清楚了。
Mr. Baker, Maître Leparq was very clear with you yesterday.
她不能继续追查这个案子。
She cannot pursue this case.
但如果你想做进一步的调查,我们可以建议你这么做。
But if you wish to pursue a further investigation, we can recommend this.
这是一份你可以聘用的私♥家♥侦♥探♥名单。
It’s a list of private detectives you can engage.
不,我不要,我不要侦探。
No, I don’t want, I don’t want a detective.
我们和这个名单上的人合作过,他们都很能干。
We have worked with the people on this list, and they’re all very capable.
我不在乎他们有多能干。我不希望…-我在圈名字,你可以…-别兜圈子了。
I don’t care how capable they are. I don’t want… – I’m circling the names that you can… – Stop circling that.
我女儿在监狱里。
My daughter’s in fucking jail.
我不需要什么该死的名单。
I don’t need some fucking list.
呃,你还好吧?
Euh, ça va?
是的,是的,我很好,是的。
Oui, oui, ça va, oui.
谢谢。
Merci.
随你的便。
As you want.
去他妈的。
Fuck this.
谢谢,Sybille。
Merci, Sybille.
-嗨。-嗨。
– Hey. Mm. – Hi.
——你好吗?-我很好,我很好
– You good? – Yeah, I’m good, I’m good.
今天让你出去晚一点。他们不应该那样做。
Let you out a bit late today. They shouldn’t do that.
你知道他们会准时给你打电♥话♥的。
You know they’re gonna call you back in on time.
没关系。有时会发生这种事。
It’s okay. It happens sometimes.
-我帮你洗衣服了。——谢谢。
– I did your laundry. – Thanks.
你把我的信给勒帕克了吗?
Um, did you give my letter to Leparq?
是的,当然。
Yeah, of course.
她怎么说?
And what’d she say?
她跟我说了你写的关于阿基姆和派对上那个女孩的事。-她怎么说?
Well, uh, she told me what you wrote about Akim – and the girl at the party. – And what’d she say?
她说,你知道,她处理过很多这样的案子……爸爸。
Well, she said, you know, she works on a lot of these cases… Dad.
她到底要不要调查?
Is she gonna investigate it or not?
告诉我。
Just tell me.
是的,她会调查的。
Yeah, she’s gonna look into it.
真的吗?
Really?
她说的?
She said that?
她说她会调查的?
She said she’s gonna look into it?
这是正确的。
That’s right.
我告诉她你有多强烈。
I told her how strongly you felt about it.
她需要我做什么吗?
Does she need me to do anything?
不。她说她只是需要点时间,还有…她确实说过,她不想做任何承诺。
No. She said she just needs some time, and, uh… She did say, uh, she didn’t want to make any promises.