我也是。
Me, too.
我喜欢你,比尔·贝克。
I like you, Bill Baker.
好的,来了。
Okay, come.
迪罗莎先生,我是比尔·贝克。
Mr. Dirosa, it’s Bill Baker.
我真的很需要那个结果。
Uh, really need that result.
呃,有点紧急。
Uh, it’s kind of urgent.
您好,夫人。
Bonjour, madame.
你好。
Bonjour.
女佣journee。
Bonne journée.
再见。
Au revoir.
你知道吗,我小时候在学校也经常打架。
You know, I used to fight a lot at school when I was a kid, too.
但这并不好。战斗?不。
But that’s not good. Fight? No.
你确定不要吗?
You sure you don’t want this?
山洞里的那个人,你要杀了吗?
The man in the cave, you will kill?
什么?不。
What? No.
当然不是。
Of course not.
我永远不会做任何伤害你和你母亲的事。
I would never, ever do anything to hurt you or your mother.
从来没有。
Never.
因为我爱你们两个。
Because I love both of you.
这么多。
So much.
我做的事。
I do.
你只要相信我就行了
You just have to trust me.
好吧?
Okay?
好吧。
Okay.
贝克先生,有话跟你说。
Mr. Baker, a word please.
警♥察♥。
Police.
我能看一下您的身份证吗?
Can I see your I.D. please?
你的身份证,贝克先生。
Your I.D., Mr. Baker.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
摘下你的帽子。
Take off your cap.
好吧。谢谢你!
Okay. Thank you.
贝克先生,我的同事们要把这个小女孩带进去。
So, Mr. Baker, my colleagues are gonna take the little girl inside.
好吧?
Okay?
——不,比尔。-好吧,好吧,好吧。
– No, Bill. – Okay, all right, all right, all right.
没关系。没关系。
It’s okay. It’s all right.
-你跟她去——没有。
– You go with her. – No.
万事快调。万事快调。
Tout va bien. Tout va bien.
没关系。
It’s all right.
你都是对的。
You’re all right.
贝克先生,看着我。
So, Mr. Baker, look at me.
你们这里有地下室吗?
Do you have a basement here?
是或否?
Yes or no?
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
好吧。请把钥匙给我。
Okay. Give me the keys please.
请。
Please.
停。
Stop.
停。
Stop.
你有钥匙吗?
Do you have the key?
贝克先生。
Mr. Baker.
他有它。
He’s got it.
让我们上楼。
Let’s go upstairs.
坐下。
Sit.
来吧。
Viens.
去吧,亲爱的
Vas-y, chérie.
是的。
Oui.
——是的。——啊。
– Oui. – Ah.
是的。
Oui.
啊。
Ah.
——非?——不。
– Non? – Non.
——是的。
– Oui. – Mm.
好吧。
Okay.
Virginie,我不是故意的…你怎么找到他的?
Virginie, I didn’t mean to… How did you find him?
纯粹的机会。
Pure chance.
足球比赛。
The soccer game.
玛雅?
With Maya?
你让她撒谎了吗?
Did you ask her to lie?
是吗?
Did you?
我从没想过把你和玛雅牵扯进来。
I never meant to involve you or Maya.
——我知道…——你……
– I know… – You…
你现在得走了。
You have to leave now.
好吧。你收拾东西走人。
Okay. You pack your things, you leave.
我可以进来吗?
May I come in?
玛雅?
Maya?
你不想跟我说话吗?
You don’t want to talk to me?
好吧。
All right.
我很抱歉。
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉。
I’m so sorry.
我爱你。
I love you.
比尔。
Bill.
非。
Non.
贝克先生,我带来了一个特别的消息。
Mr. Baker, I’ve come with some extraordinary news.
你女儿案子的法官今早给我打电♥话♥了。
The judge in your daughter’s case called me this morning.
新的证据已经浮出水面。
New evidence has surfaced.
显然,一个退休警♥察♥找到了与未知样本匹配的DNA。
Apparently, a retired cop came up with a DNA match on the unknown sample.
它也与四年前警方在一桩入室盗窃案中收集的样本相符。
It also matched a sample the police collected on a burglary case four years ago, after the trial.
他们抓到他了吗?
Did they catch him?
不,还没有。
No, not yet.
但我们需要证明的只是足够的怀疑。
But all we need to prove is sufficient doubt.
所以即使他们找不到嫌疑人,他们也很有可能会释放艾莉森。
So even if they can’t find the suspect, there’s a real chance they will release Allison.
事实上,法官已经同意重新调查,这几乎是闻所未闻的。
In fact, the judge has already agreed to reopen the investigation, which is almost unheard of.
我认为这只会发生在马赛。
I think this could only happen in Marseille.
谢谢你来告诉我,夫人。
Thank you for coming to tell me, ma’am.
贝克先生,这对你的家庭来说可能是最好的结果。
Mr. Baker, this is the best possible outcome for your family.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
我做的事。
I do.
谢谢你,女士。
Thank you, ma’am.
去,会!
Go, Pokes!
我告诉过你我们会把女儿带回家的,我们确实这么做了。
I told you we were gonna bring our girl home, and that’s exactly what we did.
欢迎回家,埃里森。
Welcome home, Allison.
欢迎回到俄克拉荷马州。
Welcome back to Oklahoma.
欢迎回到美国!
Welcome back to America!
你是反♥社♥会♥?
You’re being antisocial?
你对吧?
You all right?
你去马赛那天,莎伦和我开车送你去机场,到了机场后,我觉得很尴尬,因为我没有礼物,所以我去了礼品店。
The day you left for Marseille, Sharon and I drove you to the airport, and… when we got there, I was embarrassed I didn’t have a present or nothing, so I went to the gift shop.
我想给你买♥♥本书或者钥匙链什么的。
I thought I’d get you a book or a key chain or something.
然后我看到了这条项链。
Then I saw this necklace.
我以为你会把它当成一个小小的家。
I thought it’d be like a little piece of home to take with you.
这是黄金。
It was gold.
上面写着”静水”
Said “Stillwater” on it.
我不希望发生这种事。
I didn’t want it to happen.
他说他会帮我把她弄出公♥寓♥,仅此而已。
He told me that he would just help me get her out of the apartment, that’s all.
我不想让她死。
I didn’t want her to die.
我爱她。
I loved her.
我知道。
I know you did.
你觉得我是个怪物?
You think I’m a monster?
你是我的女儿。
You’re my daughter.
我…我从来没有那样想过。
I… I could never think that.
爸爸,我们怎么了?
Dad, what is wrong with us?
我不知道,宝贝。
I don’t know, baby girl.
我不知道。
I don’t know.
我很抱歉。
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉。
I’m so sorry.
我很抱歉。
I’m sorry.
我也是。
Me, too.
♬把我头发上的缎带拿开♬
♪ Take the ribbon from my hair ♪
♪松开它,让它掉下来♪
♪ Shake it loose and let it fall ♪
♬把它轻轻地放在你的皮肤上
♪ Lay it soft against your skin ♪
♪就像墙上的影子……♪
♪ Like the shadows on the wall… ♪
早….
Morning.
嘿。
Hey.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!