全宇宙最闪亮的街舞大赛现场
biggest dance battle on planet earth.
女士们先生们 这里是全球街舞大赛
Ladies and gentlemen, this is the world jam!
舞动起来
Let’s go!
下面是今晚的重头戏
Coming up next, our main event,
看街舞大赛的冠军究竟花落谁家
The world jam championship matchup.
是大名鼎鼎的海盗团还是炙手可热的武士们
The house of pirates versus the house of samurai.
这将是你永生难忘的比赛
And this battle is the battle you won’t forget.
你们激动吗
are you all excited?
卢克
Luke.
真的很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
我知道我骗了你
Look, I know I lied to you.
但我们之间的感情是真的
But everything we had was real.
我明天就要走了
I’m leaving tomorrow.
搭火车去加利福尼亚
I’m taking a train to california.
没有你 我将没有离开的勇气
And I wouldn’t have the courage to do that without you.
我知道你也有梦想
I know you have dreams, too.
这很疯狂
This is crazy…
可你会和我一起走吗
But come with me.
你凭什么以为我还会再相信你
What makes you think I would trust you again?
因为只有和你在一起的时候
Because that person that I was only with you…
我才是真正的我
..That’s who I really am.
各位 接下来有请海盗团上台
Right about now, pirates to the stage!
掌声鼓励 请大家拭目以待
let’s hear it for the pirates, y’all.
卢克
Luke!
祝你好运
Good luck today.
他们来了 他们来了
Here they come. Here they come. Here come the pirates.
他们能否获胜呢
But is it enough to upset the mighty samurai?
有请武士团上台
Samurai, to the stage!
我们只能等待看最后结果了
Only time will tell.
他们身着黑金色战服 他们来了
And here they come, in the black and gold, the samurai!
令人震撼害怕的武士团
Looks like they mean serious business.
比赛开始
Let’s go!
海盗团 他们完成第一轮了
Pirates, come on. First round, there it is.
接下来上场的是武士团
Here come the samurai. Let’s see
我们看看他们如何应对
what they’re working with, people.
他们公开挑衅
This looks personal.
武士们用舞姿擦亮了整个舞台
Samurai’s wiping up the floor with these guys.
看样子要结束了 各位 快结束了
It looks like it’s over. It looks like it’s over, people.
我们能战胜他
we can take ’em.
你自己说的 我们还没准备好
you said so yourself, we’re not ready.
相信我
You can trust me.
看来没戏了
It looks like it’s over.
海盗团已经回天乏术
There’s no way the pirates can come back from this.
这是什么
What’s this?
海盗团应战了
The pirates are answering back.
下去
get off the stage.
放开我
get off me!
-住手 -你在干什么
– stop it! – what are you doing?
-你不能这么对你哥 -你不是我哥
– you can’t do this. You’re samurai. – not any more.
那我们的家呢
what happened to family?
这才是我的家 朱利安
this is my family, Julien.
放开我
Get off me.
我们赶紧回到正题
Let’s get back to business, people.
他们在干什么 你们干啥呢
All right, y’all, let’s go. What are they doing?
比赛还没结束
What are they trying now? It ain’t over yet.
瞧瞧金光闪闪的海盗团哪 老天啊
Now, here’s the pirate shorties! Oh, my!
好了好了
That’s it, that’s it. It’s a wrap.
我们的决赛选手已经比赛完毕
And both of our finalists did their thing.
现在把时间交给我们的评委
But now it’s time for our judges to decide
谁将赢走十万美元的奖金
Who’s going home with this hundred thousand dollars.
评委们 你们决定好了吗
Judges, are you ready with your decision?
你们将举起谁的队旗
Whose flag you gonna raise?
是武士团的黑金色旗
Black and gold for the samurai,
还是海盗团的红黑色旗
Or red and black for the pirates?
海盗团
pirates! there it is!
天哪 海盗街舞团是第一届
The house of pirates are the winners
全球街舞大赛的冠军得主
Of the first annual world jam!
比赛结束 十万元奖金属于海盗街舞团
It’s over. One hundred thousand dollars to the house of pirates!
亲爱的卢克 你的电影棒极了
Dear Luke, your film was so great,
我不得不将其分享
I had to share it.
我希望你能给自己一个实现梦想的机会
I hope you give yourself the chance to live your dream.
爱你的娜塔莉
Love, nataiie.
加利福尼亚电影学院录取通知书
你要想去就去吧
You can go to her if you want to.
你回来之前我会照顾好一切
I will take care of everything until you get back.
你给了我们实现自己梦想的机会
You gave us the chance to live our dreams,
而现在就是你出发 实现自己梦想的时候
And now it is time for you to go and live your dreams.
有位名人曾说过
You know, some famous guy once said,
实现梦想的过程要比结果好得多
“to travei is better than to arrive.”
我当时想 怎么可能
And I was like, “what?”
因为也许我当时以为要实现梦想
Because I used to think that there is only one path to
只有一条途径
take to where you want to get to be in life.
可如果你选择了一条路
But if you choose that one path,
这并不意味着你要放弃其他的方式
That doesn’t mean you have to abandon all the other ones.
回首成长之路 我明白了
I realise that it’s actually what happens along the way
梦想的实现
that counts.
充满了挫折
The stumbles and the falls
与友谊
And the friendships.
这是梦想之旅
It’s the journey,
而绝非最终目标
not the destination.
我想 你应该相信未来
You just gotta, I guess, trust that the future will
梦想终将实现
work itseif out like it’s supposed to.
我请求学校能让我自♥由♥地追求梦想
I mean, I guess I’m asking the school to kinda go freestyle with me here,
我已准备好创造新纪录
But I’m ready to jump.
在此 你申请的是
What you’re asking for here
工程学与舞蹈学双学位
Is a double major in engineering…And dance.
-没错 -绝对史无前例
– Yeah. – Well, it’s certainly a first.
怎样
So?
我是双学位
Yeah, I mean, I… I’m a double major, so…
不是吧 穆斯 天哪
No way, Moose! oh, my gosh!
老天 真不敢相信
oh, my gosh! I can’t believe it.
我自己都不敢相信
I can’t believe it.
什么叫你不敢相信
What do you mean, you can’t believe it?
小卡 谢谢你伴我左右
Cam, thank you, thank you for being there.
不客气
You’re welcome.
怎么 忘了什么了吧
What happened? Did you forget something?
我想你是忘记告别了吧
I think you forgot to say goodbye.
不不 听我说
don’t listen to him. no, listen.
我给你我的心
I kissed your hand, remember?
那又怎样
So what
我会想你们的
I’m going to miss you guys.
来拥抱一下 抱一下
Give me a hug, give me a hug.
别哭 别哭
Come on, don’t cry. Don’t cry.
卢克呢
Where’s Luke?
好了啦
all right, all right.
疯了 别理他们
Crazy. Don’t listen to them, ok?
现在哪位能让我亲下
Can I kiss somebody right now?
等我下好吗 马上回来
Hang on a second, ok? I’ll be right back.
这是给你的
This is for you, man.
回头见
I’ll see you soon.
记住 你是个舞匣子
You’re b-fab. Remember that.
照顾好我们的舞团
Take care of the house, guys.
快打开看看
Open it.
-准备好了吗 -当然
– you ready? – yeah.
-我们去派对吧 -好啊
– let’s go party, people. – yeah.