I’m gonna meet you guys there. Moose’ll be here like any minute.
我有东西给你
I got something for you.
希望你会喜欢
I hope you like it.
是你拍的
Your film?
你做到了
you did it?
是啊
yeah.
真为你高兴
I’m so happy you finished it.
我们走吧
Let’s get out of here.
-没人会发现我们 -不 我是说离开这里
– no one can see us. We’re fine. – no, I mean let’s leave.
我们可以去任何地方 加利福尼亚也行
We could go anywhere. California, even.
你去上电影学院 我们可以重新开始
Come on, you can go to film school. We can start fresh.
卢克 很高兴你来了
Luke. I’m so glad you made it.
我本来还担心
You know, I was a little concerned that
你没及时收到邀请
you wouldn’t get the invitation in time.
你在这儿干什么
what are you doing here?
朱利安 是你邀请他来的
Julien, you invited him?
怎么 我只不过是想邀请他
What? I just wanted to invite him to come
来为我美丽可爱的妹妹
celebrate the birthday
庆祝生日
Of my amazing and lovely sister.
他开玩笑的吧
He’s… he’s joking, right?
对不起
I’m so sorry.
对不起 一切都是谎言 是吗
sorry? this was all a lie, wasn’t it?
-没错 -闭嘴 朱利安
– yes, it was. -shut up, Julien.
凭什么 本来就是
why? It was.
听我解释 起初我是骗了你
Listen, at first it was, and then …
可随着对你了解的深入
I got to know you, ok?
我 我爱上了你
And I… I started to fall for you.
对你的感情是真的 所以我必须离开
And that was real, that’s why I had to leave.
对不起 请你一定要相信我
I’m… I’m so sorry. please tell me you believe me.
别碰我
don’t touch me.
-娜塔莉 你没必要 -闭嘴 朱利安
-Natalie, you don’t need to deal with… – don’t, Julien!
别在乎他 他不过是个窝囊废
Don’t worry about him. He’s a loser.
娜塔莉 你不会真生气了吧
Natalie, are you really getting mad about that?
卡梅利亚
Camille.
-卡梅利亚 我以为 -我受够了
– Camille, I thought that you… – I’m over it.
显然你还有更要紧的事
You clearly have better things to do.
不不不 卡梅利亚 不是这样的
no, Camille, it’s not like that.
-我有事耽搁了 -好极了 谢谢解释
– come on, I got caught up. – great. Thanks.
我一直在跳舞
I… I’ve been dancing.
上课前 课间休息 下课后
Before school, during school and after.
所以为了你的秘密生活 你一直在骗我
So you’ve been lying to me and ditching me for some secret life?
你起码可以告诉我一声
I mean, you could have at least told me.
不过我想 跟你精彩的新生活相比
But I guess I’m not important enough
我根本不值一提
in your new cool life to know.
我应该直接告诉你的
I should have just told you.
我知道 我错了 对不起
I know. But I’m sorry, ok?
现在一切都结束了
And it’s all over now.
说得对 都结束了
You’re right. It’s over now.
-不 不要 -见鬼
– No, no – what the hell?
-一派胡言 -我们试图阻止他们
– hey, man, this is bullshit. – we tried to stop them,
我们得进去 他们不能这样对我们
We gotta get in there! they can’t do this to us!
卢克 我尽量抢了点东西出来 是朱利安
Luke! hey. I grabbed as much as I could. It’s Julien.
买♥♥主是朱利安
Julien’s trying to buy the house.
我们现在该怎么办
so what are we going to do now?
没看到吗 我们完了
Can’t you see? We’re finished.
那全球街舞大赛怎么办 马上就要开始了
But the world jam is just around the corner.
可我们没有地方排练
but if we have nowhere to rehearse…
连睡的地方都没有
we have nowhere to sleep.
我们一直自欺欺人 以为能长住在这里
We’re fooling ourselves, thinking this place was going to last.
我不干了
I’m out.
还有要走的吗
Anyone else?
这不是你的错 是朱利安挑起的
Hey, it’s not your fault. Julien started this.
你们理应得到比这里更好的
You guys deserve better than this.
我已经无能为力 我搞砸了
There’s nothing more I can do. I screwed up.
海盗团结束了
The pirates are done.
我们尽力了
We tried.
你好
Hi.
好啊
Hi.
从一到十划分等级的话
So, on a scale of one to ten…
你恨我的等级是多少
How much do you hate me?
我不恨你 穆斯
I don’t hate you, Moose.
我想你
I miss you.
而最糟的是 明白你根本不会想起我
And what’s worse, feeling like you don’t miss me at all.
对你来说 我甚至什么都不是
I don’t even matter to you any more.
整个高中时光 我们一起憧憬纽约大学
We spent all senior year talking about NYU,
一起面对
The real world,
现实社会
facing it together.
到底是什么变了
What changed?
卡梅利亚 你是我这世上最好的朋友
You’re my best friend in the whole wide world, Camille.
我决不会放弃这段友谊
And I never want to let that go.
我妈妈寄来了这个
My mom just sent this in the mail.
哇 这个可搞笑了
Oh, wow. That’s priceless.
小卡
Cam…
对不起
I’m sorry.
我想跳舞 但
I missed dancing, But…
我得说我更想你
I’m going to have to say I miss you more.
真的吗
Really?
绝对真的
Really, really.
听到了吗
you hear that?
-什么 -听到了吗
– what? – do you hear that right now?
-什么 -跟我来
– what? – come here.
干吗呀
what?
怎么了
What?
没搞错吧 去后面排队
Are you serious? No, back of the line.
稍等下 小姑娘 一会儿就好
Just one second, little girl. One moment.
请问能把声音调大些吗
I’m sorry. hey, can you turn that song up a bit?
为什么 我像是你们的点唱机吗
Do I look like a jukebox to you, pal?
-给你5块钱怎么样 -很好
-How about five bucks? -give me that.
我马上就回来
I’ll be right back.
我们第一次见面的时候播的就是这首歌♥
msa freshmen year. We met…to this song!
太不可思议了
this is ridiculous.
还记得动作吧
remember the choreography?
来吧 来试试
step forward… come on, let’s try it.
-不要 绝对不行 开什么玩笑 -你就跟他跳去吧
-no, not a chance. -Dance with him! please!
听到了吧 来吧
you heard the kid. Come on.
别跳了 停下 天哪
Moose, stop! oh, my gosh!
不好意思
I’m sorry.
我不会跟你跳的
I’m not doing this.
干什么呢 快走开
What are you doing? Get out of here!
天哪 你头上都是树叶
Oh, my gosh, you have leaves all over you.
你永远不会放弃
You can never give it up.
你是天生的舞者
You were born to dance.
省省吧 你们傻♥逼♥死了
Give it up. You suck!
真的 别理她们
Really? don’t listen to them.
明白 可你放弃了
I know, but you gave it up.
是啊 因为我和你不同
yeah, cos I’m not like you.
我是跳得还可以
I’m a good dancer,
而穆斯你是一级棒的舞者
but, Moose, you’re a great dancer.
我父母为了你放弃那么多
my parents gave up everything…
你又答应他们不跳舞 我理解
so you wouldn’t have to. I know, I know.
我们会有办法的
We can figure this out.
一起解决
Together.
好的
Ok.
-好的 -走吧
– ok. – come on.
嘿 八号♥桌要一杯咖啡
Hey, vince, I need a coffee on table eight.
还需要什么吗
Everything all right?
对不起 能给我份菜单吗
Excuse me ,what do I have to do to get a menu here?
你在这儿做什么
what are you doing here?
有两个任务 一是要一份霜糖三明治
I have two things to say to you. I’ll have an egg salad sandwich,
二是 我觉得我们还是应该
And I still think we can win the
去参加街舞大赛 把房♥子赢回来