We just got to figure something out.
看到那了没有
Ok, see there?
如果你能做出那个旋转动作 这件事就可以搞定了
If you could just let go of that spin, we can land this thing.
那些人虽然有带子可是阻止不了我们
Those guys may have our tapes, but that won’t stop us.
相信我
Trust me.
卢克 我不明白
Luke, I don’t know.
也许其他人也可以啊
Maybe somebody else should do it.
如果完成这个 我们就可以在舞台上秒杀他
If we pull this off, we’ll kill it on stage.
朱利安甚至都不知道他败在哪里
Julien won’t even know what hit him.
你们俩有什么过节
Whatever happened between you two?
我跟朱利安吗
Me and Julien?
他曾经也是海盗团的一员
He used to be a pirate.
先前我们是最好的朋友
We used to be best friends back in the day.
可是随着时光流逝 他变了
But as time went on, things changed.
他变了是什么意思
How do you mean, they changed?
我们发现他有赌博的恶习
We found out he had a gambling problem.
他在外面参加恶性赌博 如此沉迷
He wound up in debt.
以至于他竟然拿自己所在的工作室作赌注
He bet against ourhouse
然后放弃比赛来赢得那场赌局
and threw the battle to win the bet.
他靠放弃比赛来赢赌博吗
He threw a battle to win a bet?
工作室被毁了 所以我们不得不踢他出去
The whole house was devastated, so we had to kick him out.
从那以后他一直想拉我们下台
He’s been trying to take us down ever since.
令人抓狂的是 只要让我们输
The crazy thing is, if we don’t win the world jam
他什么都做得出来
he could actually do it.
欢迎回家
welcome home.
你骗我
you lied to me.
你说卢克踢你出去是因为嫉妒你
You told me Luke kicked you out because he was jealous.
事实并非这样 不是吗
But it wasn’t that, was it?
你用放弃比赛的卑鄙手段来赌博
You threw a battle for a bet?
-娜塔莉 -少来 我去那儿是为了你 朱利安
– Natalie… – don’t! I went in there for you, Julien.
我不敢相信竟是你偷走那张DVD还传到网上
I can’t believe you stole that dvd and put it online.
你说些什么啊
What are you talking about?
唧唧歪歪些什么
What kind of bs did he say about me now?
卢克是嫉妒我
Luke was jealous.
他想当领导所以把我踹走
He wanted to be the leader, so he kicked me out.
他利用了我 然后把我一脚踹开
He used me and he kicked me out.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我们得团结一致 娜塔莉 你懂的
We have to stick together, Natalie, you know that.
可我也不喜欢被人骗
I don’t like to be lied to.
我只是想我们工作室赢得全球街舞赛
I just want our house to win the world jam.
懂吗
Ok?
我们投入了很多 费了不少心血
We have too much in this. We’ve worked too hard.
可就是忘了爸妈曾说的
Despite what mom and dad say,
其实并不总是输赢的问题
it doesn’t always have to be about winning.
你现在说起话来跟那家伙一样
You’re starting to sound like him.
好好反省一下 别忘了你是哪一边的
You need to remember whose side you’re on.
真够滑稽的
Friggin’ ridiculous!
其实卢克并不是什么十恶不赦的坏人 朱利安
Luke isn’t some monster, Julien.
他人很好 对他爱的人都极为关照
He’s a good guy. He takes care of the people that he loves.
你到底相信谁
Who are you going to believe?
他还是你的亲人
Him or your family?
你还好意思跟我谈亲情
You’re going to talk to me about family?
人家卢克即便对于跟他毫无瓜葛的舞者
When Luke isn’t even related to any of those dancers,
-也从不撒谎 -我是谎言家吗
-he would never lie to them. -Oh. I’m a liar?
那你呢
What about you?
你觉得你那宝贝卢克会怎么想呢
How do you think your precious Luke is going to feel
一旦当他知道你一直在玩弄他
when he finds out that you have been playing him?
让我替你想想啊
Actually, now that I think of it…
你应该很清楚吧
You should come clean.
那差不多就是
That might be what I need to
他可能直接就放弃比赛了
throw his game off for world jam.
谢谢你啊 妹妹 你真帮了我不小忙
Thanks, sis. You really helped me.
一场愚蠢的比赛而已
You’re not putting him out on the streets
你以为能对他造成什么损害
over some stupid rivalry.
我退出
I will not be part of it.
吓死我了 雅各布
Jacob. You scared me.
你不像一个容易被吓到的女生
You don’t seem like a girl that’s easily scared.
跟卢克说我很抱歉
Tell Luke I’m sorry.
你还有得选
You have a choice, you know?
没那么容易
It’s not that easy.
人生抉择怎会一蹴而就呢
The most important decisions in life are never easy.
舞蹈可以传达关于一个人的很多信息
Dance can reveai a lot about a person,
他们移♥动♥的方式 他们学习新的舞步的方式
The way they move, the way they learn new steps.
如果一股认真劲地学舞蹈的话
I mean, if you’re dancing for real,
你最真实的一部分就会自然地展示出来
it comes from the most truthfui part of your soul.
我跳舞 以此来表达内心的想法
I dance to express how I feel inside,
看看是生气 幸福 还是孤单寂寞
Whether it’s anger, happiness, loneliness.
当找到这儿的时候 感觉像找到了家
Once I found the vault, it was like coming home.
跳舞让我有一种安全感
This is where I feel safe.
我就是属于它 这是我的家
This is where I belong. This is where my family is.
这地方很特别 是我们的小小世界
This place is special. It’s our world.
终于找到一个可以放飞自我的地方
I think, finally, I had somewhere I could be myself.
人们常说家庭生来注定 可我们有得选
People say that you don’t really choose your family. We did.
如果你想成为我们中的一员 卢克会找到你的
if you are one of us, Luke will find you.
-卢克 -她怎么说走就走了
– Luke. – why would she just leave like this?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
可这儿有个更大的麻烦
But for the moment, we’ve got bigger problems than that.
银行要拍卖♥♥我们的工作室
The bank’s put our house up for auction.
什么
what?
他们要卖♥♥掉它
they’re selling it.
我来处理
I’m going to deal with this, all right?
-搞什么鬼啊 沃特 -卢克 你好啊 请坐
– what the hell, walter? – hey, Luke. How are you? Sit down
坐什么坐啊
I don’t want to sit down.
卢克 我知道这对你很难
I understand how hard this must be.
再等几天我们就有钱了
If you can just wait a few days, we’ll have the money.
你都拖欠5个月的租金了
You’re five months behind on your mortgage.
除非你能按期付清
Unless you catch up with your payments,
否则我实在无能为力
I’m afraid there’s nothing more I can do for you.
那间仓库此刻价钱最好 银行方面
The warehouse sits on prime property. The bank is well aware
显然意识到拍卖♥♥更有赚头
what it’s going to go for at auction.
我需要点时间
I need more time.
我来看看能不能请他们宽限几天
I’ll see if I can suspend the foreclosure.
可是也别抱太大希望
But don’t get your hopes up.
我今天就可以收走那间仓库 卢克
They could take your warehouse today, Luke.
我想那不太可能 还没到待售的田地
That’s not gonna happen cos it’s not for sale.
我们得谈谈 晚上来我的派对
看看娜塔莉刚发给我的
Look what I just got from Natalie.
什么意思啊
What does it mean?
不知道 不过总会知道的
I don’t know, but I’m going to find out.
-跟我过来 -我吗
– come with me. – who, me?
没错 需要你
yeah, I need you.
有个万圣节晚会 我真不能错过它
I have a halloween party tonight. I mean, I would, but I can’t miss it.
大学聚会很晚才开始的 赶得回来 我保证
College parties start late. I’ll get you back in time.
我原打算装扮成艾希莉·奥尔森的
I’m supposed to be ashley olsen, man.
-艾希莉·奥尔森 -知道花了多久才把这头发弄直吗
-Ashley olsen? – Yeah. You know how long it takes to straighten this hair?
来吧 好伙计
Come on. You’re my boy.
时间长着呢 伙计 我需要一个好朋友帮我
It’s been a long day, man. I need a good friend right now.
好吧 助你一臂之力
All right, I got your back.
请给我看下邀请函
Oh. Invitations, please.
邀请函
invitations?
我们并没有收到啊
I got one on my cellphone.
没有邀请函不能入内的
no invite, no entry.
你们能到一边去吗
Can you guys push off, please?
-到那边去 -我名字就在那儿写着呢
– Just over there. – My name’s right there. It’s Jeff Bernstein.
我们得换种方式进去
There’s got to be another way.
下面是探戈会友
And now, the broken tango.
-瞧瞧这地方 穆斯 -卢克 你要去哪儿啊
– Look, at this place, Moose. – Where you going? Luke?
-卢克 是你 -逮着你了
– Luke. – I got you.
跟我来
Come with me.
来不及了 马上就到
卡梅利亚 大家都准备去派对了 你来吗
Hey, Camille, we’re all ready for the party. You coming?
我们那里见吧 穆斯随时会来