What do you love about dance?
我不懂什么跳舞 我只知道音乐
I don’t know. Dance music, it’s just
一直以来都这么想
always been there for me, I guess.
就这样吗
Is that it?
还有什么
What?
一定还有点别的 继续
I know you can do better than that. come on.
我爸妈以前是舞蹈家
My parents used to be dancers.
为与他们志同道合的人开办了这个地方
And they started this place for people like them,
他们不想成为谁的替补
But that didn’t just want to be backup dancers.
你懂的 就是做自己的事情 独具一格
You know, do their own thing, build their own respect.
我觉得那样挺酷的 所以打算将之发扬光大
I thought that was cool, so I wanted to carry on the tradition,
用我自己的方式 但也是为他们去做
in my own way. But for them, you know?
那你把这儿弄得如此疯狂 他们怎么看呢
So what do they think of you turning this place into a madhouse?
他们再也看不到了
They never got to see it.
抱歉
I’m so sorry.
没有 这没什么
No, don’t be. It’s ok.
那就是你如此倾心于此地的原因吗
So that’s why you’re so devoted to this place,
接力爸妈的梦想吗
Carrying on what your parents wanted?
终归是一家人
Family is family, you know?
他们人生的避难所 现在也是我的
The vault used to be their life, and now it’s mine.
想不到在这点上我们倒是如此相似
It’s amazing what we do for family sometimes.
那跟我讲讲你父母吧
So, tell me about your parents.
前不久他们刚分开
They split up a while back.
抛下我和哥哥
And me and my older brother,
我们就像上帝硬塞在他们中间的多余物
we were sort of the dice that got rolled between them.
-你哥哥现在在哪儿 -我们亲密如初
-Where’s your brother now? -We’re still close.
是他把我带大的
I mean, he pretty much raised me.
所以我欠他很多
So I owe him everything.
接下来 昆汀大导演
So, tarantino, are you planning on
昆汀·塔伦蒂诺 电影《低俗小说》导演
你打算挨个寄给我们您的大作吗
blackmailing us with all that footage?
不是每个人 就你
No. Just you.
真抱歉迟到了 我会
Hi. So, I’m sorry for being late, ok? I won’t…
不好意思 认错人了 抱歉
Oh! I’m so sorry. I thought you were somebody else. I’m sorry.
卡梅利亚 你干吗呢 不是说好一块儿吃午饭的吗
Camille! what’s going on? I thought we had lunch.
到午餐时间了吗 一直忙着服装的事情
Is it lunch time? Wow, we got so carried away with the costumes,
都忘记看时间了
I lost track of time.
-服装 做什么用的 -为我们为宿舍的万圣节晚会准备的
-Costumes for what? – It’s for the dorm halloween party.
有时候整个学期大家都在为服装作准备
People plan their costumes like all semester.
不错啊 问题是我们怎么办
All right. So what are we going to go as?
是这样的 我给你打过电♥话♥可是你没接
Well, actually… I tried calling you but you didn’t pick up,
所以这会儿克莉丝汀和我得打扮成奥尔森姐妹了
So kristin and I are gonna be the olsen twins.
美国著名电视明星
等等 克里斯汀是谁啊
Wait, wait, wait. Kristin? Kristin?
小卡 克里斯汀
Camille, kristin?
我咋办啊
What about Moose?
你们先走
Go ahead, you guys.
你最近好像挺忙的
You haven’t exactly been around lately.
不能总让我等吧
I mean, I couldn’t wait forever.
好吧 可是卡梅利亚 我现在在这儿啊
Ok, well, hey, Camille, look, I’m here now.
你说什么呢
Come on, what do you say?
你和我一块玩得多尽兴啊
You know you’re gonna have way more fun with me than…
什么克里斯汀啊 没劲
Kristin.
你是在请求我参加舞会吗
Are you asking me to the dance?
卡梅利亚 我和你天生一对
Camillian? You know that I was born to be the ashley to your mary-kate.
-真的吗 -真的
– oh, really? – yes, really.
好吧 我会取消克里斯汀的约定
Ok, ok, fine. I’ll cancel with kristin.
待会见
I’ll see you later.
好的 待会见 去你朋友那儿吧
Guess I’ll see you later, then. Get back to your frie…
克里斯汀 不好意思咯
hey, kristin! in your face!
-好了 也该抱怨够了 -不好意思
-Ok, you gotta stop complaining. – I’m sorry.
只是觉得拿着这么个大杯挺滑稽的
I just feel ridiculous holding this giant cup.
谁说过来着 先从小的开始
Whoever said it was ok to have a small,
然后中号♥ 大号♥ 最终才是巨无霸
medium, large and then ginormous?
那是什么 是你诶
Hey, look. that’s you.
-说什么呢 -这家伙太像你了
-what are you talking about? -this guy looks exactly like you.
才不像
he doesn’t.
你看他扛着摄像机的样子
He’s got a camera popping out of his head,
还有 和你一样的性感小下巴
pretty little cheekbones.
他从不看我看的东西 并且
It does not look like me,
我也不会成为那种唱片投机者
and I would not be caught dead with those culture vultures.
我看过你的作品 看得出不是瞎胡闹
I’ve seen your work, and you don’t fool me.
也许是吧 不过只是玩玩 非专业
Yeah, but it’s just for fun. It’s nothing professional.
要是没有海盗团跟对抗赛呢
Well, what if the pirates and the rivalry didn’t exist?
你何不让你的影片大放异彩呢
Wouldn’t you give your film-making a shot?
你那个影视工作室很棒的
That film academy sounds amazing.
可也是我不能决定的
Yeah, but it’s not an option,
所以我不想考虑这个
so I don’t think about it.
全球街舞赛才是我关心的焦点
The world jam’s our main focus.
好吧 你得告诉我你是怎么做到的
ok, so, tell me, then, how do you do it?
什么
do what?
你那些惊人的镜头
Get all your amazing footage.
不知道 我只是试着观察那些人们未曾留意的东西
I don’t know. I just try to see things that people don’t normally see.
演示一下
Show me.
好吧 到这儿来
All right, come here.
带我去哪儿啊
Where are you taking me?
相信我就行了
Just trust me. Come on.
-等它出现 -什么
– just wait for it. – for what?
看看这个
watch this.
怎么做到的 我也想来
How did you do that? I’m going to do it.
看到了吗 我也行的
See that? I did it!
天哪天哪 看啊
Oh, my god, look.
我一直都跟我哥哥在一起
And me and my brother were just
一起玩
playing around together,
我总是试着
and I always tried to…
跟上他的步伐
Match him.
穆斯
Moose.
那个对抗赛什么时间来着
yo. Hey, what time is the battle, again?
8点 怎么了
eight o’clock. Why?
-准备好了吗 -8点啊
– You ready for it? – eight o’clock?
就在唐人街 这次是鬼域舞队
It all goes down in chinatown. This is the house of gwai.
他们可是亚洲冠军 希望你准备好了
They’re champions of asia, so I hope you’re prepared.
出了点问题
we’ve got a problem.
不许有问题 这是第二轮 你必须去
No, this is round two. You gotta be there.
不能错过任何一场 这样我们
We can’t have any missing iinks or we
才不会被全球街舞赛先行淘汰
could get eliminated from the world jam.
我也知道 可那天有场考试
I know, I know. I have a test on the same exact day.
-不知道我可不可以 -听着 我们需要你
– I don’t know if I can… -Listen, we need you.
尽你所能干得漂亮点
Do whatever you can to make it work.
显然我用不着提醒你们这场考试有多重要
I’m sure I don’t need to remind you how much this test counts.
它占了你们最终成绩的25%
This is worth 25 per cent of your grade.
别紧张 慢慢来
Take your time.
考试现在开始
You may begin.
马上过来 你迟到了
全球街舞大赛第二轮 鬼域舞队之战
-穆斯呢 -不知道
– yo, where’s Moose at? – I don’t know, man.
你哪去了 地方都给你弄坏了
Where you been, bro? You just ruined the floor.
海盗团获胜
and the winner is pirates…
朝我亮出你最闪亮的一面
give your best shot.
朝我亮出你最闪亮的一面
give your best shot.
卢克 能和你聊会儿吗
can I talk to you for a minute?
当然啦
yeah, sure.
-单独 -好的 等会儿
– alone? – yeah, hold on.
停下 关掉音乐
Yo, hold up. Cut the music.
你们得看看这个
You guys need to see this.
-这是什么 -是我们预演的全程记录
-What is this? -Our entire routine.
这个网上怎么会有
why is it online?
他们知道了我们的全部舞步设计
They know our whole set.
-什么意思 会是谁干的 -朱利安跟他的武士团
– who would do that? – Julien and the samurai.
他们怎么拿到我们的预演镜头的
how could they get our rehearsal footage?
你们谁有他们的录像
does everyone have their dvds?
我们已经进级了
We’re still in this, all right?
我们得另外设计一番

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!