I built this myself when we could actually find
所以我自己建了一个
boomboxes in the city.
很不错
Impressive.
-起得很早啊 -已经热过身了
– you’re up early. – already warmed up.
很好
Good.
由于你是新成员
Cos you’re my new recruit.
让你跟上进度是我的责任
It’s my responsibility to get you up to speed.
-那我们训练吧 -不在这儿
– then let’s train. – no, no, no. We’re not training here.
-好吧 那在哪儿 -外边
-Ok. Then where? -Out there.
咱们走吧
Just try to keep up.
在分实验小组和开始工作之前
Before we divide up into lab groups and begin the work, though,
想和你们谈谈 工程学对我来说有什么意义
I wanna talk to you about, well, what engineering means to me.
你叫什么
What’s your name?
我叫”别说话” 上课时别说话
Silence, that’s my name. silence during class.
去接电♥话♥吧 万人迷
Go answer it, mr popular.
陪练时间到啦 朝左看
什么
What?
打开箱子 小伙子们
Open up the cages, boys.
让新手看看为什么这里被叫做仓库
Show these newbies why we call this the vault.
好的
Ok. Hey.
穆斯 最近怎样 朋友
Moose boy. How are you, my friend?
多漂亮的美眉啊 很高兴见到你
oh. What a beautiful senorita. Nice to meet you.
亲两下可以吗
can I give you two?
好的 什么 你会生我的气吗
Come on. you gonna get mad at me?
不 我不会生你的气
I’m not gonna get mad at you.
只是跟她打招呼
I’m just saying hi to her, man.
我只是在自我介绍
I’m introducing myself.
你打断了我向这位美丽的姑娘做自我介绍
You stopped me when I’m introducing myself to this beautiful…
可你老是捣乱我介绍自己
You stopped me when I’m introducing myself to this beautiful…
-别听他扯 -你真美
– don’t listen to him. Don’t listen. – you are so cute.
女士们 先生们 我们最值钱的地方
Ladies and gentlemen, our most prized possessions.
看吧
Check it out.
如果舞蹈是武器的话 这些就是盔甲
If dance is our weapon, then this is our armour.
这些是世界上最好看的鞋子 老兄
These are the most beautiful shoes in the world.
它们的味道 它们的质地
the way they smell, the way they fit.
你听上去像个娘们 老兄
you’re sounding like a girl, man.
我知道我们喜欢鞋子
You’re like, “I love the shoes.”
但你为什么说 我喜欢鞋子
You gotta say, “i love the shoes,”
你该像男人一样说 我喜欢鞋子
like a macho man. Ok, bro.
别碰我
Don’t touch me
-他选了卢克的幸运鞋 -他很有眼光
-Luke’s lucky shoes? Smart boy. – He is my boy
好的 穆斯 别太痴迷了
Ok, Moose, don’t get too attached,
你在这房♥子里太兴奋了
you gotta earn your kicks in this house.
二号♥门里边就是供给室
And beyond door number two, the graffiti room.
-那个家伙是谁 -他是杰西
– who’s that guy? – that? That’s jason.
他是我们的供给怪人
He’s our graffiti guru.
我说的是电子球型帽和LED灯
I’m talking electronic billboard hacks, led lights,
任何更奇怪的东西
Anything to mark who we are.
来得正好 我一直在忙
Dudes! excellent timing. I have been working
一个便携式彩灯系统
on a portable light tagging system
我不知道如何让它与众不同
And I can’t figure out how to get it to stick to 12v batteries…
并联电路
you got any electrical tape?
-对 -好 检查下这个
-ueah – yeah, there you go.
粘在这里 缠住 这样就是个简易的装置了
Tape it right there, wrap it round and it creates a snug fit.
-你懂照明 -对 我学的就是这个
– you know lights? – yeah, I dabble.
测试一下
Check it out.
-对 对 我喜欢这孩子 -真漂亮
-You… yes! yes! I love this kid! – They’re beautiful.
-像氖光萤火虫 -氖光萤火虫
– Like neon fireflies. – neoflies.
-氖光萤火虫 -氖光萤火虫 我喜欢这称呼
– yeah, neoflies.-Neoflies. I like it.
听好 比赛在即
Listen up. World jam is right around the corner,
但为了获得比赛资格 我们得赢两场资格赛
But to get there, we got to get through the two qualifying rounds,
-也就是说 -就是说有很多事阻碍了我们
-which means… -Which means we got a lot of work cut out for us.
穆斯 娜塔莉 你们加入吗
Moose, Natalie. Are you guys in?
不知道 我得上学啊
I don’t know, I mean, I have to go to school…
-我不能就 -我们会想出办法的
-I can’t – We’ll figure something out.
海盗 海盗 海盗
Pirates… pirates…
我能参加更多比赛 兄弟们
I can do one battle, guys.
-娜塔莉呢 -敬海盗
-All right, all right. Natalie? -House of pirates!
-真是了不起的杰作 -多谢
– this is quite the setup. – thanks.
我拍了好些启发我的舞者
I collect footage of dancers who inspire me.
很显然
Clearly.
你用这做什么
What are you gonna do with it all?
我也不知道 情不自禁 真的
I don’t know. Nothing. I just play around with it.
-不知道说什么好 -他们太棒了 是吧
-I had no idea. – they’re amazing, aren’t they?
我是说你
I mean you.
你像个专业电影制♥作♥人
You’re a film-maker.
有什么不对吗
what’s wrong?
我一般不会给人看这个
Usually don’t show people this stuff.
除我之外是吧
It’s just me.
没错
All right.
-能给我看吧 -是啊
– you’re gonna show me? – yeah.
好的
Ok.
-不许笑哦 -保证不会
– promise not to laugh? – oh, I promise.
你们俩多久了
How do you guys even do that?
我和卡梅利亚一直心有灵犀的
We can read each other’s minds.
装什么装啊 我问你们交往多久了
Aw, you guys are so cute. How long have you been dating?
不 不 不 不是那样的
oh. No, no, no. It’s not like that.
-我们只是朋友 -错 我们是最好的朋友
-We’re just…friends. -correction, everyone. We’re best friends.
抱歉啊 得先走一步 有点急事
Anyway, sorry, guys, I have to go, I’m in a rush.
怎么说走就走 才刚开始呢
you’re leaving? We just started.
你这也太明显了吧 难怪
Oh, wow. It’s so obvious, it makes so much sense now.
-什么啊 -你彻底爱上他了 是吧
– what? – you’re totally in love with him, aren’t you?
不是那样的 我们只是
Not like that, we’re just…
知道吗 我们俩从小一起长大
Like, one of those, we grew up together.
我们俩会有什么呢 那也太怪了吧
No, that would be really weird.
到你了吧
I think it’s your turn.
上吧
Go.
-好了 -你先
– OK…. – You go first.
瞧瞧是谁啊 这么早
Hey. Look who’s up early now.
我压根就没睡
Actually, I haven’t been to sleep yet.
-我可以上去吗 -当然
– can I join you? – sure.
看什么呢
what are you looking at?
我到这儿来聆听
I come out here to listen.
河流 交通 鸟儿
The river, the traffic, the birds.
让我感觉置身于更为广阔的天地
Make me feel like I’m part of something bigger.
繁忙的交通会让你有那种感觉吗
Traffic makes you feel like you’re a part of something bigger?
好有深度哦
That is deep.
就像我说我一晚上没睡一样
Like I said, I’ve been up all night.
从昨晚到现在我都在回想你的摄影
So I’ve been thinking about your video from last night.
卢克 我觉得你应该把它做完
Luke, I think you should finish it.
并且向大家展示
And you should show it to people.
-我不知道 -可以肯定的是你确实喜欢 对吗
– yeah, I don’t know about that. – clearly you love it, right?
看看你 你可以熬通宵做那个
Look at you, you’ve been up all night and you’re like…
你对这个有着灼热的感情
I don’t know, you’re glowing or something.
灼热的
Glowing?
很明显地感觉得到
I see a glow.
-我们得去红钓钩了 -对
-We should get to red hook. -You’re right.
全球街舞大赛第一轮 红钓钩之战
你们准备好了吗
are y’all ready for battle?
红钓钩 准备好了吗
Red hook, are you ready?
海盗团 你们呢
Pirates, you ready?
让我们开始吧
Let’s get ’em!
获胜一方是
And the winner is…
海盗团
The pirates!
让海盗团
The pirates are now into the next round
称霸全球吧
Of the world jam!
别别别
No, no, no. Yeah. Yeah!
哈哈 没时间了 赶紧上镜吧
Now it’s time for you to be in front of the camera,
帅哥海盗 你还想去化化妆吗
my good-looking pirate. Do you want some make-up, baby?
-好的 卢克队长 -摄影机给我
– so, captain Luke… – gimme the camera.
被拍也不是很容易 对不
it’s not that easy on this side, huh?
你为何喜欢跳舞呢