– Jam the speeders. – I can’t, sir.
为什么不行
Why not?
他们用的不是飞行机
They’re not using speeders.
上了一节课就这么熟练
Not bad for one lesson.
是你的老师教得好
You had a good teacher!
继续前进
Keep going!
干得不错 哥们
You’re doing great, buddy!
导航塔就在前方
The tower’s up ahead.
我已等待许久
Long have I waited.
等待我的孙女回家
For my grandchild to come home.
我从未想置你于死地
I never wanted you dead.
我想让你成为
I wanted you here…
帕尔帕廷女皇
Empress Palpatine.
你将继承王位
You will take the throne.
你生来就注定统治帝国
It is your birthright to rule here.
皇权流淌在你我的血脉中
It is in your blood. Our blood.
我不是来统治西斯的
I haven’t come to lead the Sith…
我是来终结他们的
I have come to end them.
作为绝地武士吗
As a Jedi?
-是 -不
– Yes. – No.
你心中充满怨恨与愤怒
Your hatred, your anger.
你想杀了我
You want to kill me.
而这正是我的期盼
That is what I want.
杀了我
Kill me…
我的灵魂就会传给你
and my spirit will pass into you.
连同我体内的所有西斯一起
As all the Sith live in me…
而你将成为新女皇
you will be Empress…
我们将合为一体
we will be one.
推进器已启动 情况怎样
Those thrusters are hot. How are we doing?
我们用炮弹开路 摧毁导航塔
We’re gonna blow our way in, and take out that nav tower.
所有舱门都是防爆的
All the hatches are blast-proof!
BB-8 该你了
All right, BB-8, you’re up!
我掩护你
I’ll cover you.
这个应该管用
This should do it.
成功了
There it goes.
干得漂亮 芬恩
Nice one, Finn.
导航信♥号♥♥暂时失灵了 但撑不了太久
Nav signal’s down, but not for long.
我们离线了 长官
We’re offline, sir.
重启导航信♥号♥♥
Reset the navigation signal!
还要几分钟 长官
Minutes away, sir.
-芬恩 我们走 -不 等等 你听
– Finn, let’s go! – No, no, wait, listen.
塔顶的炮火停下了
The crown cannons have stopped.
他们在重启系统
They’re resetting their systems.
-所以呢 -我得做点什么
– So? – I gotta go do something.
我留下来陪你
I’m staying with you.
依然没看到千年隼或是援军
Still no Falcon or backup.
我不知道 R2 可能没人会来了
I don’t know, R2. Maybe nobody else is coming.
我们该怎么办 将军
What do we do, General?
我们得自己发起进攻了
We gotta hit them ourselves.
我们能拿这些大家伙怎么办
What can we do against these things?
保命第一
Just stay alive!
这一刻终于到来了
The time has come!
释放你心中的恨意 夺走我的生命
With your hatred, you will take my life.
你将会登上王位
And you will ascend.
你希望我被仇恨吞噬 但我不会如此
All you want is for me to hate, but I won’t.
就算面对你也一样
Not even you.
软弱 和你父母一样
Weak. Like your parents.
我的父母非常坚强
My parents were strong.
他们从你手中救下了我
They saved me from you.
你的老师卢克·天行者 是被他父亲所救
Your Master, Luke Skywalker, was saved by his father.
而你唯一的家人
The only family you have here…
只有我
is me.
他们撑不了多久了
They don’t have long.
没人会来救他们
No one is coming to help them.
是你把他们带来送死的
And you are the one who led them here.
杀死我 继承王位
Strike me down. Take the throne.
统治这全新的帝国
Reign over the new Empire…
舰队任你差遣
and the fleet will be yours.
只有你才能拯救他们
Only you have the power to save them.
拒绝我 你的新家人
Refuse, and your new family…
必死无疑
dies.
很好
Good.
芬恩 你们在哪里 着陆舱要离开了
Finn, where are you? The lander’s leaving.
-芬恩 -别管我们了
– Finn! – Go without us.
我们要彻底摧毁这艘舰船
We’re taking this entire ship down.
什么 怎么做
What? How?
我们去攻击指挥层
We’re gonna hit the command deck.
罗丝 拜托了 快走吧
Rose, please. Go.
-罗丝 -罗丝
– Rose! – Rose!
我去拿引爆器
I’ll get the trigger!
仪式开始
The ritual begins.
她将杀死我
She will strike me down…
然后宣誓成为西斯
and pledge herself as a Sith.
她将拔出武器
She will draw her weapon.
她将向我走来
She will come to me.
她将完成复仇
She will take her revenge.
随着她手中光剑的斩击
And with a stroke of her saber…
西斯得以重生
the Sith are reborn!
绝地武士已死
The Jedi are dead!
动手吧
Do it!
作出牺牲
Make the sacrifice!
并肩战斗 生死与共
Stand together, die together.
你二人的羁绊之力
The lifeforce of your bond…
正是原力的二分体
a dyad in the Force.
这力量如同生命本身一般
A power like life itself.
已经消失好几个世代了
Unseen for generations.
现在
And now…
借助此等力量 唯一真皇
the power of two restores the one,
将会重生
true Emperor.
斯耐普 后方有敌人
Snap, they’re on your tail.
我看到了
Yeah, I see ’em!
别别别 斯耐普 斯耐普
No, no, no, Snap, Snap!
不要啊
No!
阿尔法三号♥被击落了
Alpha Three is down.
敌人到处都是
They’re everywhere!
德尔塔领队被击中了
Delta leader’s hit!
正在坠落
Losing altitude!
将军 接下来该如何应对
General, what’s our next move?
波 现在怎么办
Poe, what now?
朋友们
My friends…
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我本以为有机会取胜的
I thought we had a shot.
但他们人实在太多了
But there’s just too many of them.
但我们人更多 波
But there are more of us, Poe.
我们人更多
There are more of us.
快看啊
Look at this.
快看啊
Look at this.
兰多你做到了 你做到了
Lando, you did it. You did it!
攻击下部的舰炮
Hit those underbelly cannons.
每消灭一艘歼星舰就相当于拯救一个星球
Every one we knock out is a world saved.
飞得不错 兰多
Nice flying, Lando.
我们的一艘歼星舰被击落了
We have a ship down. We lost a Destroyer.
系统无响应
Systems not responding.
他们从哪弄来这么多架战机
Where did they get all these fighter craft?
他们根本没有海军
They have no navy.
不是海军 长官 是平民
It’s not a navy, sir, it’s just people.
永别了 太空垃圾
So long, sky trash!
那个飞行员是谁
Who’s that flyer?
猜猜看 香料走私犯
Take a guess, spice runner.
佐伊 你来了
Zorii! You made it!
看看你们如何成就了我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!