Juni, center-right.
一定可以
It’II work. It’II work.
爸 一共有五百个
That’s 500 totaI, Dad.
我们还需要一个人
We need one more person.
-红贝 -哈罗 小弟
-Isador. -HeIIo, IittIe brother.
孩子们
ChiIdren!
把他们骨头拆了
Tear ’em Iimb from Iimb.
怎么教他们?
Good. How? How?
让环境引导他们
I’II have to teach them. Shaped by environment, man.
对啊
Of course!
迷你安 叫他们放开我
Minion! TeII them to put me down!
他们有自己意志了
Their mind is a mirror now, sir.
我们说的话他们左边进 右边出
Anything we teII them goes in one ear and out the other!
你干嘛回来?
Why did you come back?
跟我离开理由一样
For the same reason I Ieft.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我忘了那个理由
I don’t remember that reason.
我也是
Neither do I.
没事了
It’s OK, it’s OK.
没事 哭吧
It’s OK. Let it go. Let it go.
他没事了
He’s fine. He’s gonna be fine.
他感情丰富 拉丁人
He’s emotionaI. Latinos.
没事了 好了
OK. That’s it.
你教他们什么?
So, what did you teach them?
我没教他们什么
It’s not what I can teach the chiIdren
是你教了我
but what you taught me.
今天你赢了不是因为你最强壮
You won today, Juni, and not because you were the biggest
是因为你有纯真的心和想法
or the strongest,but because you were pure of heart and of mind.
机器人也学到了这个
And now the robots have Iearned that as weII.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们如愿以偿再次出任务
We went on the oId-fashioned adventure I aIways wanted.
却没做对一件事
And we didn’t do one thing right.
希望
Nope.
至少我们做对”这两个”
We did two things right.
告诉你们一件事
There is something that we have to teII you.
你♥爸♥爸和我 是间谍
Your father and I, we’re secret agents.
告诉你们一件事
We have something to teII you.
我们也是间谍
We’re secret agents, too.
“世界各国陆续传出佳讯”
Eight more incidents witnessed today aII in different countries.
“又一群小孩有惊人善举”
of yet another group of chiIdren who’ve done some incredibIe good deeds.
“这些神奇的孩子”
lt seems that a day doesn’t go by that another amazing chiId.
“不断进行服务和慈善工作”
performs some outstanding act of charity or community service.
“他们是谁? 为什么这么爱行善?”
Who are these chiIdren and why are they so good at being good?
我要看财经版
I gotta have the business section.
你不是”退休”了?
I thought you cIosed down your shop?
还是要注意市场动态
Yeah, but I gotta keep tabs on free enterprise.
两位 别再吵了行吗?
Boys, can we pIease stop fighting?
小朋友们 快来看”暗黑破坏秀”
Hey, kids, it’s time for FIoop’s FoogIies!
早安 孩子们
Good morning, my chiIdren.
今天我要介绍两个新角色 到我们节目里
Today, I’d Iike to introduce you to two new characters on our show.
卡门妮塔和裘尼多
Carmenita and Junito.
奎先生远东发生一件紧急任务
Ah, Cortezes. An emergency assignment has come up in the Far East.
需要立刻出动
I need you on it right away.
抱歉 老戴 还没跟家人商量
Oh, sorry, DevIin. We haven’t taIked about this
是否要退休
as a famiIy yet. Whether we come out of retirement.
我们要和孩子们一起决定
or not is a decision that is up to us and our kids.
奎格利 英格丽 不是找你们
Uh, Gregorio, Ingrid, I wasn’t taIking to you.
这任务需要卡门和裘尼
No, this assignment is for Carmen and Juni.
他们才是我想要的
They’re the ones we need.
他们是有史以来
They’re the two most amazing fieId agents
最佳的间谍
that this organization’s ever seen.
孩子们 怎么样?
So what do you say, kids?
-接受任务吗? -要奎家人出马
-You up for it? -Devlin, if you want the Cortezes.
就要全体出动
you take all the Cortezes.
爸妈也要去
even Mom and Dad.
从今以后我们一起行动
From now on, whatever we do, we do together.
做间谍… 很简单
Spy work… that’s easy.
一家人团结 很难
Keeping a famiIy together that’s difficuIt.
但这 是最值得努力的任务
And that’s the mission worth fighting for.