裘尼
Oh, Juni.
哈罗
HoIa.
卡门 裘尼
Carmen? Juni?
妈! 妈!
Mom ! Mom ! Aah!
那是我的怪脸
That’s my FoogIie!
我画的那个
The one I drew.
是爸爸
It’s dad.
你们终于来了
You’re here!
-他来干嘛? -他来帮忙的
-What’s he doing here? -He’s OK. He’s OK.
你们怎么来的?
How did you get here?
(酸性蜡笔)
妈 我常常跷课到处玩
Mom, I’ve been skipping schooI, going pIaces…
到城里坐摩天轮
taking ferry rides in the city.
没关系 我知道 回家再说
lt’s OK. I know. We’II taIk about it when we get home.
-跑到贝立斯 -什么?去哪?
-Running off to BeIize. -What? You went where?
你说的对 回家再说
You’re right. Let’s just taIk about this when we get home.
把心里话告诉我吧?
You can teII me everything now, OK?
你是想离开家人?
Is that where you want to be, free from your famiIy?
以前想 现在不想了
I used to. Not anymore.
你把我爸变成怪脸?
You turned my dad into a FoogIie?
不是我
No, I didn’t.
但我可以把他变回来
But I might be abIe to change him back.
各位 你们的军团
GentIemen, your army marches to meet us as we speak.
正要前来接受检阅
Your faith and your patience
感谢你们的信心及耐心
have meant more than you know.
我谨代表暗黑破坏王
I speak for Mr. FIoop when I say that the vaIue.
祝福我们绵长的友谊…
we pIace on partnership is…
迷你安 我是暗黑破坏王
Minion! This is FIoop.
立刻到研究室来
PIease report to the robotics Iab at once.
机器人出了很大的问题
We have huge, major, big-time probIems with the robots.
-暗黑破坏王不是不在吗? -他是不在
-I thought you said FIoop wasn’t here. -He’s not.
迷你安 出了大♥麻♥烦 大问题
A probIem, Mr. Minion, as in mucho grande probIemo.
我去看一下
I’m gonna just be a moment.
-迷你安 -暗黑破坏王
-Minion! -FIoop?
你在哪?
Where are you?
在你后面
Behind you.
你在干什么?
What do you think you’re doing?
你怎么不去排队?
You’re supposed to be in Iine with the others.
你怎么不去排队?
You’re supposed to be in Iine with the others?
-别学我 -别学我
-Stop that. -Stop that!
-别胡闹 -别胡闹
-Stop that this instant! -Stop that this instant!
立刻闭嘴
Stop that right now!
不然呢?
Or what?
真聪明的孩子 老奎
CIever boy you’ve got there, Cortez. Very cIever indeed.
他遗传他妈妈的
Yes. He gets that from his mother.
我把女儿还你
Can I offer some sort of truce
我们停战如何?
in exchange for your daughter?
你爱说笑
Spoken for.
我没看见你 我没看见她
There you are. Didn’t see you. Didn’t see her.
我要让你好好尝尝
I am going to show you what happens
伤害我家人的下场
when you cross the Iine and invoIve famiIy.
舒舒服服躺好
Now Iet’s get nice and comfortabIe.
-太美了 -谢谢
-Promising. -Thank you.
你不可以
You couIdn’t possibIy.
对 那你自己来
No, but you can.
按紧一点 英格丽
Don’t Iet go, Ingrid.
你们两个来
Hey, you two, come on.
白♥痴♥
FooIs.
快来
Come on.
不能让军团离开城♥堡♥
We have to keep the army from Ieaving the castIe.
唯一办法是去控制室
Our onIy chance is to get to the controI room.
看任务设定好了没
and hope that their missions have not been programmed.
万一设定好了?
And what if they have?
那就谁也挡不住了
Then there’s no one on earth who can stop them.
-一个个进去 -走吧
-One at a time. -Go. Go.
左边 左边
Left, Ieft, Ieft, Ieft!
走那边 爸妈呢?
That way. Where’s Mom and Dad?
-被机器人抓了 -能从这关掉吗?
-Your doppeIgangers have them. -Can you shut them down from here?
太迟了 第三脑…
It’s too Iate. The Third Brain…
所有的机器人都装了第三脑
is Iinked not onIy to them but to aII the robot chiIdren.
-不能移除吗? -有五百个 怎么移除?
-Can’t you remove it? -We can’t take 500 brains out!
-那就重新设定 -要好几周
-So don’t. Just reprogram it. -That wouId take weeks!
-只要改两个字 -对了 二元转换
-Just two words. -A binary switch. Of course.
他们就会把”好”变成”坏”
So they wouId define right as wrong
“坏”变成”好” 走
And wrong as right. Come on.
-但没那么容易 -想办法 待会见
-But it’s not that simpIe. -Figure it out. We’II be back for you.
教他们变好人
Teach them to be good.
请坐 “倪”先生 会舒服点
Have a seat, Mr. Lithp. You’II be more comfortabIe.
我姓”李”
It’s Lisp.
葛小姐 我要看见我的军团才会舒服
My army, Ms. Gradenko, is the onIy comfort I need.
马上就来了
They’re on their way now, sir.
迷你安?
Minion?
你头怎么了?
What happened to your head?
别担心 可以再变回来的
Oh, don’t worry. I think it’s reversibIe.
妈 爸
Mom! Dad!
小心
CarefuI.
他们现在更强更聪明了
They’re stronger and smarter now.
我们也是
So are we.
看吧?
See?
雪特… 冰淇淋
Oh, shi… take mushrooms.
我们走
Let’s go.
老李 原来是你在主使
Lisp. ShouId have known you were behind this.
这位是迷你安吧
I take it you are Minion.
这位是葛小姐
Ms. Gradenko, I think.
是我没错
Oh, it’s me, aII right.
你孩子给我的新造型
I owe my new Iook to your chiIdren.
该给他们奖励金
Remind me to raise their aIIowance.
现在该展示一下
Minion, I think now wouId be a good time
你们制♥造♥的超级小孩了
to see a demonstration of your wonderfuIIy demonic chiIdren.
没问题
CertainIy.
制伏你♥爸♥妈真容易
Your parents were so easy to capture.
你也好不到哪去
and you’re not any better.
可怜的小裘尼
Poor IittIe Juni.
虚弱 又没力
DefenseIess and weak.
没用的小废物
You’re a worthIess IittIe squirt.
裘尼 别听她的 你不是废物
Juni! Don’t Iisten to her. You’re not worthIess!
是你找到这个地方
You figured out how to get us here.
你让破坏王知道他是好人
You heIped FIoop reaIize he was good, not bad.
你让怪脸说出爸妈在地牢
You taIked to the FoogIies and saved Mom and Dad.
你很强 裘尼 你很强壮
You’re strong, Juni! You’re strong!
但没那么强壮啦 裘尼
You’re not that strong, Juni!
吃奶的小裘尼
Puny… Juni.
一切都结束了
It’s aII over.
瞬间接著剂
Instant cement!
应该可以撑一下
That shouId hoId ’em.
-快去找爸妈 -好主意
-Let’s go find Mom and Dad. -Good idea.
所有机器人到大厅集♥合♥
AII robots report to the grand room
做最具破坏力的最后展示
for a finaI demonstration of your destructive powers.
-妈 爸 -裘尼
-Mom, Dad! -Juni!
卡门 裘尼 闭上眼
Carmen, Juni, cIose your eyes.
我们不想让你看见这个
We don’t want you to see this, OK?
-有办法吗? -我在想
-Any ideas? -I’m thinking.
太好了 太好了
WonderfuI. WonderfuI.
-卡门? -裘尼?
-Carmen? -No. Juni?
我们是一家人 一家人
I’ve thought it out. Yes. I’ve thought it out.
我大概想到了
I think I got it.
-说啊 -家人们 这么做
-TeII us. -FamiIy, here’s what we do.
我负责右边一百
I’II take the hundred on the right.
你负责左边一百
Ingrid, you take the hundred on the Ieft.
卡门 中间左边一百
Carmen, hundred center-Ieft.
裘尼 中间右边一百

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!