我啥都没做
I didn’t do anything.
好 速度 没问题, 高度 没问题
OK. Airspeed fine. AItitude fine.
自动驾驶… 坏了?
AutopiIot… faiIing?
又一个马雀精品
Oh, great. Another fine Machete product.
来 我们要手动操控
Take controI. We have to go to manuaI.

Now!
手册要全部看完
You were supposed to read aII the instructions!
你少看一章 猪头
You skipped a chapter, meathead.
-别叫我猪头 -拉上去 白♥痴♥
-Better stop caIIing me names. -PuII up, booger breath!
再那样骂我 我也要骂你
Stop it or I’II caII you names.
看你能骂出什么 猪猡
Go ahead. You got nothin’on me, warthog.
你以为我不会 “包尿布的”
Try me, diaper Iady.
你现在最好有包著尿布
Aha. Hope you’re wearing one now.
-你怎么知道? -早就知道了
-How Iong have you known? -Since forever.
妈叫我发誓不准说
Mom made me swear not to mention it.
我们扯平了
So now we’re even!
看你干的好事
Oh, now you’ve done it!
我就知道会这样
I knew this was gonna happen!
再不想办法就撞机了
We’re gonna crash if you don’t do something!
你故意的 自杀狂
You did that on purpose, you kamikaze!
这样就平衡了
But now it’s baIanced!
降落装置
Landing gear.
不能降落 我们要撞机了
No Ianding gear. We’re gonna crash!
不 我们跳机
Nope. We’re gonna drop.
潜水装准备好
Get your reguIator ready.
系统检测 你听得见吗?
Com systems check. Can you hear me?
可以
Yeah.
去那个山洞看看
Let’s try that cave over there.
这里的水比较温暖耶
The water’s warmer in here.
我刚尿尿了
Oh, I just peed.
-恶 -抱歉
-Ecch. -Sorry.
大姆哥 真的有耶
A Thumb-thumb. A reaI Iive
你怎么弄的?
What did you do to him?
马雀的电击泡泡糖
Machete’s eIectroshock gumbaIIs.
上面写持久型 但我不相信
It says Iong Iasting. But I don’t trust wrappers.
快点
Come on.
裘尼 过来 快
Over here. Juni, come on.
-你干嘛? -全球最小的摄影机
-What are you doing? -WorId’s smaIIest cameras.
我放在每个主要通道
I just pIaced them aII over the main haIIways.
-聪明 -谢谢
-Sweet. -Thanks.
大姆哥和怪脸们
Thumb-thumbs and FoogIies coming up
从南边过来了
the south haII.
有办法吗?
Got an idea?
有了
Yeah.
唐纳根干员?
Agent Donnagon?
我爸妈呢?
Where’s my mom and dad?
谢谢
Thanks.
-录好了 -他说什么?
-I got it. -What’d he say?
-倒过来听 -“他们在地牢 快”
-I’II pIay it backwards. -They’re in the dungeon. Hurry.
问他们第三脑在哪?
See if they know where the Brain room is.
到处都是大姆哥
Thumb-thumbs, everywhere.
看他们爱不爱泡泡
Let’s see if they Iike bubbIes.
待会再来救你们
We’II be back for you, feIIow agents.
谢了
Sknaht!
所有机器人请到4 5 6号♥舱
AII robots pIease report to docking
准备进行装置
bays four, five and six for immediate Ioading.
这个是通风口
This is the ventiIator shaft here.
对 地牢在另一边
But the dungeon’s on the other side of the castIe.
怎样能不被侦测到?
How do we get there undetected?
他们比上次聪明了
I think they’ve gotten smarter since the Iast time we met.
有侵入者
Intruder.
-你行吗? -应该可以
-Can you make it? -I think so.
快 快
Come on. Come on!
去找爸妈
Find Mom and Dad!
“虚拟实境房♥”
virtuaI room.
希望这里可以到关爸妈的地牢
I hope this Ieads to the dungeon.
喂 小子
You there.
你手上是什么?
What’s that on your hands?
是疹子 对嘛?
Warts, aren’t they?
这下好了
Oh, great.
手出汗就会长疹子
From sweaty hands sprout warts.
为什么手会出汗?
Do you know why you have sweaty hands?
因为常常害怕
From being scared aII the time.
我不觉得你害怕
You don’t Iook very scared to me.
因为我很生气
That’s because I’m mad.
你抓走我爸妈
You kidnapped my parents.
制♥造♥机器坏小孩 还吞了我姐
made psycho robot chiIdren, and swaIIowed up my sister.
那不是我计划的
But I didn’t want any of that.
我以为暗黑破坏王是天才
I thought FIoop was a genius.
真的?
You did?
-你有看我的节目 -你才知道
-You watch my show? -More than you know.
迷你安
AIexander Minion.
奎干员
Agent Cortez.
真高兴再见面
WonderfuI to see you again.
-你认识他? -对
-You know him? -Yeah.
他参与第三脑计划
He was on the Third Brain Project
直到我发现他
untiI I noticed he was trying
试着把自己的想法放进系统
to inject his own ideas into the system.
我举发他 他就被赶出欧斯
I turned him in. He was thrown out of the OSS.
我虽不像破坏王那么天才
I’m afraid I’m not nearIy the artist FIoop is.
但别担心我想到一个不错的主意
But not to worry. I have something eIse in mind.
你这样有什么好处?
What do you think you’re going to accompIish by doing this?
奎太太 我一直是个有逻辑
WeII, you see, Mrs. Cortez I’ve aIways been methodicaI
目标确立 神经质的人
goaI oriented. PsychoticaIIy so.
我不怕你 迷你安
I’m not afraid of you, AIex.
我想每个人
So I think it’s refreshing
都应该偶尔做点
to every once in a whiIe
好玩的事
have some fun.
别担心你的小孩
Oh, and don’t worry about your IittIe brats.
他们每天早上七点半到八点
They’II stiII be abIe to see you.
都能在电视上看到你
Every weekday morning between 7:30 and 8:00.
暗黑破坏王大功告成了吧
I trust this time FIoop wiII have a success to show us.
伟大的破坏王去外地洽公
The FabuIous FIoop is away on other business, sir.
军团已完成了
Your army is compIete.
终极战士正等候指挥
The uItimate destructive force is now within your grasp.
等我看到 我才能相信
I’II beIieve that when I see it.
欢迎归队 葛小姐
WeIcome back, Ms. Gradenko.
回来真好 迷你安
It’s good to be back, AIex.
永远不要生小孩
Let’s never have chiIdren.
迷你安才是幕后恶魔
So Minion is the eviI one.
对 -但我也有错
-Yes. -But I wiII be bIamed.
你绝对有理由怪罪我
You have every reason to be disappointed in me.
那关掉它后…
So what wouId you do…
你会做什么?
if you couId shut this thing off and get out of here?
不可能 只能从外面关
It’s impossibIe. It can onIy be turned off from the outside.
-假设嘛 -我会去阻止迷你安
-Just suppose. -I’d stop Minion.
阻止机器娃娃军团
I’d stop the robot army and hope.
好让世界原谅我
that the worId wouId forgive me.
暗黑破坏王 你是我的英雄
You’re my hero, FIoop.
我帮你 你也要帮我
so I’m gonna heIp you, then you’re gonna heIp me.
一定要阻止迷你安
Minion must be stopped.
还有一件事
Just one thing.
我的节目 还需要什么?
My show, what does it need?
我知道它很需要一个东西
I know it needs something desperateIy
但想不出来
but I can’t figure it out.
-也许你想得到 -需要小孩
-Maybe you can -It needs chiIdren.
抓稳了
HoId stiII.
我们去阻止迷你安
Now Iet’s stop Minion.
要阻止他 一定要阻止
Must be stopped. Must be stopped!
这一拳为姊姊报仇
This one’s for my sister!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!