没人要求赎金 就这样失踪了
No ransom, no demands. They just disappeared.
你退休了九年 现在又答应接任务
After nine years, you are accepting an assignment?
-为什么? -因为戴福林
-Why? -In a word, DevIin.
他亲自打给你?
DevIin himseIf called?
对 要我出任务
He caIIed, asked me to go in.
-我跟你去 -英格丽
-I’m going with you. -Ingrid
你一直想再接任务…
you’re aIways Iooking to go on another mission…
但我们有孩子了
but we have chiIdren now.
不能两个都离开
We can’t both Ieave.
我想去冒险 拯救全世界
I want to go on an adventure. I want to save the worId.
还想? 甜心 这已经过去了
Again? Honey, it’s oId.
要不是他们失踪
lf it wasn’t for Donnagon and the other agents.
我都想回绝
I wouId be turning this mission down myseIf.
甜心 真的
I mean, cIearIy.
你要让我失望?
You’re gonna turn me down?
-我? -间谍宝贝
-Me? -Spy boy.
英格丽 英格丽… 英格丽
Ingrid, Ingrid… Ingrid.
孩子怎么办?
what about the chiIdren?
-菲利伯伯 -菲利伯伯
-UncIe FeIix! -UncIe FeIix!
嘿,小可爱 你们好
Hey, churros, how are you?
上次来你这么高 缩水啦?
Last time I saw you,you were this big. What’s up?
来 帮我拿包包
Here, take this bag.
谢谢你赶来
Thanks for coming on short notice, guy.
家人就该互相帮助
That’s what famiIies are for. That’s what I hear, anyway.
我认识你吗?
Do I know you?
-好像又… -回到从前?
-FeeIs, uh… -Like oId times?
是啊
Yeah.
S414往圣希希丽
S-4-1-4 to Santa CeciIia on assignment to Bond.
任务:寻找失踪”欧斯”干员
Missing OSS operatives.
英格丽和奎格利干员已上路
Agents Ingrid and Gregorio Cortez en route.
真高兴又听见这名字
Well, it’s good to hear those names again.
-晚安 葛小姐 -你好 奎格利…
-Good evening, Ms. Gradenko. -HeIIo, Greg.
-还有奎太太 -更新资讯
-And Mrs. Cortez. -Updates.
立刻载入主机
They’re being Ioaded into your centraI now.
区域扫描
Scan the area.
好了
AII right.
打电♥话♥回家吧?
Why don’t we caII them?
他们快上学了
They’II be getting up for school soon.
他们有权力知道我们的事
They shouId know what we’re up to.
英格丽
Ingrid.
你说的对
You’re right.
快十年没出任务
Oh, our first time out in nearly a decade
而我满脑都是孩子
and aII we can do is think about the chiIdren.
你应该看到欧斯护航员了 先生
You shouId see OSS escort, Agent
请重覆会合地点
Repeat the rendezvous point.
-“相信自己” -接收到电视讯号♥了
-BeIieve in yourseIf. -Picking up a a TV sateIIite?
“奎格利和英格丽”
And you, Gregorio and Ingrid Cortez.
“你们有我要的东西”
I beIieve you have something that I want.
-我认识 他是暗黑破坏王 -有人跟踪
-No. I know who that is. -That’s We’ve got a foIIower.
-想得美 看我的
-Not for Iong. Watch this.
那是什么?
What’s that?
我们被吸进去了 他们…
They got us. They got…
卡门变成的”怪脸”的话 就是这样子的
And this is what Carmen wouId Iook Iike as a FoogIie.
噢 我的天
Oh, my God.
消防演习吗?
Is this a fire driII?
孩子们 穿上这个 时间很紧急
Put these on quickIy. We don’t have any time to
跟我来 跟我来 快
FoIIow me. FoIIow me. Come on!
快来! 跟着我!
Come on! FoIIow me!
很多事要说 但没时间解释
There’s a Iot for you to know and very IittIe time to expIain.
菲利伯伯
UncIe FeIix!
第一 我不是你们伯伯
The first of which is, I’m not your uncIe.
你♥爸♥妈是国际大间谍
Your parents are internationaI spies.
很棒的间谍 但是他们已经…
Good ones, but they’ve been mostIy inactive…
九年没出任务了
for the Iast nine years.
你说什么?
What are you taIking about?
我是负责保护你们的
I was assigned to protect your famiIy…
现在出事了
but something’s gone wrong.
我得带你们去”避难屋”
I have to take you to the safe house.
我爸妈不可能是间谍 他们不够酷
My parents can’t be spies. They’re not cooI enough.
这很酷
That’s cool.
根据定♥位♥器♥显示…
According to the coordinates in my Iocating device…
他们正被带往亚洲 或者南美
they’re being taken to Asia or South America.
-进去 我就来 -万一你没来?
-Go in there.I’II be right back. -And if you’re not?
按蓝色关门
Hit the bIue button to seal the door
绿色的启动
and the green button to go.
这是开玩笑吗?
Is this a joke?
好酷! 卡门 你看
CooI! Carmen, Iook!
卡门!
Carmen!
你们自己去”避难屋”
You’II have to go to the safe house without me.
-快去 -菲利 小心
-Go now! -FeIix, Iook out!
-太棒了 -去找”欧斯”的人
-yeah yeah -Find the OSS!
告诉他们第三脑还活着 要找到…
TeII them the Third Brain Iives! You must find…
-小心你后面 菲利 -那是什么玩意?
-FeIix, behind you! -What are those things?
-打他们 -菲利 快打
-Get ’em! -FeIix! Get them!
按下蓝纽 绿纽
Press the bIue and green buttons.
不能丢下菲利
We can’t Ieave FeIix behind!
没办法
Oh, yes, we can.
蓝色关门 绿色启动
BIue to cIose, green to go. Quick!
-有绿纽 -先按蓝纽
-Here’s the green button. -BIue button first!
裘尼 你什么都不会
Juni! You never do anything right!
先按蓝的关上门
BIue, then green! You gotta seaI the door!
找不到蓝的
I can’t find the bIue!
等等
Hang on!
那是什么玩意?
What are those things?
不知道 但快追来了
I don’t know, but they’re catching up!
-油门在哪? -别乱碰东西
-Where’s the gas pedaI? -No! Don’t touch anything!
“手动操作”
EIectronic sounds
白♥痴♥ 你换到手动了
You weirdo! You switched it to manuaI!
这东西怎么弄?
How do you work this thing?
它设定要去避难屋
lt was programmed to take us to the safe house.
裘尼?
Juni?
裘尼?
Juni?
裘尼 你在下面干嘛?
Juni, what are you doing down there?
救命啊
HeIp me!
等等 我来救你
Hang on! I’m coming to get you!
“自动驾驶”
EIectronic beeping
我们肯定要迟到了
We are definiteIy gonna be Iate for schooI.
-别发抖 -我没办法
-Stop shaking. -I can’t.
-你会起更多红疹子
-Stop shaking, or you’II give yourseIf more warts.
冷静 我们会没事的
We’re gonna be fine. Just be cooI.
照我说的做
and do exactIy as I say.
好吧
OK.
欢迎搭乘”超级甘比”
WeIcome to the N.I.X. Super Guppy.
裘尼 别乱碰
Juni, don’t touch anything.
裘尼
Juni!
目的地 “避难屋”
Destination: “safe house”.
“两个半钟头” 到达目的地
Estimated time for arrivaI… two hours, thirty minutes.
-把眼睛闭上 -为什么?
-Juni, cIose your eyes. -Why?
-叫你闭上 -好的
-Just keep them shut, aII right? -ok
好 张开吧
OK, you can open your eyes now.
谢谢
Thanks.
我是怕你倒在我身上哭
I just don’t want you crying aII over me.
再也见不到他们了 对么?
We’re never gonna see them again, are we?
点心准备好了
Refreshments ready.
“要来一首催眠曲吗?”
WouId you care for a IuIIaby, sir?
“冲掉便便”
Now fIushing your poop.
真危险
Very dangerous.
暗黑破坏王的怪脸们
Characters from FIoop’s TV show.
他们是犯人
They’re prisoners.
迷你安 我们需要第三脑
We need the Brain, Minion.