That is where they took the prisoners
要被灭绝的囚犯
that were selected for extermination.
被选的人要站在那儿数天
The people there were made to stand for, sometimes, days.
赤身露体 又没有水暍
They were naked and they had no water.
他们从铁窗伸出手来哭求
And their hands reached out from the bars, and they cried and pled.
这女人
This woman will be
会替赫斯司令当秘书
Commandant Hoess’ secretary.
带她下楼彻底淋浴
Take her downstairs. See that she showers thoroughly.
把衣服给我
Give me your clothes.
你在这儿淋浴
Here is the shower.
一定要用这消毒皂
You must use this disinfectant soap.
虽然会令皮肤有烧灼感
It burns and it stinks.
但你一定要用 因为她嗅得出来
But you must use it, because she has a good nose.
鞋
Shoes!
将鞋放在这里
Put your shoes here.
请别拿走 是父亲送给我的
Please don’t take them. They were a gift from my father.
天 你怎能在集中营穿这双鞋
My God, how’d you keep them in the camp?
我藏起来 请
I hid them. Please…
让她看见她会拿走
If she sees them, she’ll take them away.
我会擦干净 拜托 我就只有这双鞋
I’ll clean them. Please, they are all I have.
好吧
Well, all right.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
别怕
Don’t be afraid.
他们说你可以帮我们
I was told you could help us.
你会帮忙反抗吗
Will you help the resistance?
我可以做什么
But what can I do?
埃米·赫斯有收音机 她的房♥间在她父亲的办公室楼下
Emmi Hoess has a radio. Her room is under her father’s office
就是你工作的地方 如果你能拿到收音机
where you will work. If you could get the radio,
拿到这里来我便可以偷运出去
bring it down here. I could smuggle it out.
好 我拿来给你
Sure, sure, I give you the radio,
你偷运出去 我会因为偷窃被枪决
you smuggle it out, and I get shot for stealing it.
所以你要令赫斯信任你
That’s why you must make Hoess trust you.
怎样做
But how?
他是男人你是女人
He is a man and you are a woman…
当然是
Of course!
脱发 饥饿 满身杀菌剂气味
Bald, starving, stinking of germicides.
真令人印象难忘
Very impressive!
你错了 你的样子像德国人
You’re wrong. You look German.
你的德语说得地道 又单独跟他一起工作
You speak cultured German. You’ll be working with him alone
他又不快乐
and he’s an unhappy man.
-那么替我办点事 -什么事
– Then do something for me. – What?
找我的儿子
You must find my son.
他名叫扬 被关在儿童集中营
His name is Jan. He’s in the Children’s Camp.
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
他 他是否
If… If he is…
-他是否仍然在世吗 -是
– If he’s alive, right? – Yes.
我明白了
I understand.
可能赫斯可以放了他
Maybe Hoess could arrange to get him out.
我焗了谦米勒爱吃的蛋糕
I baked Himmler’s favorite cake.
这位是
This is the new
来自集中营的新秘书
secretary from the Camp.
带她到办公室去
Take her to the office.
谦米勒不能留下来吃晚餐
Himmler can’t stay for dinner.
你认为那是刻意的吗
Do you think it’s deliberate?
为何是刻意
Why deliberate?
你说逃走和建筑工程延误的事令他不高兴
You said the escapes, the delays with the building upset him.
够了
Enough!
试想那个白♥痴♥守卫没有将新来的女子消毒
Imagine, that idiot guard took the new girl right into the kitchen
便直接带她到厨房♥ 在厨房♥
without disinfecting her. In the kitchen!
-我是指那些孩子 -他们十分健康
– I mean, the children… – They are perfectly healthy.
因为这儿食物充足
That’s because they’re well fed here.
我们离开了这儿会怎样
What happens if we leave?
他们要像其他德国儿童般受苦
They will have to sacrifice like other German children.
你气息不错
You are looking well.
我离开这儿之后
I hardly drank
便很少喝酒
after I left here.
你想像得到吗
Can you imagine?
家父问我在这儿行医
My father asked me what kind of medicine
属于哪个专科
I practice here.
我怎样对他说
What can I tell him?
我奉行上帝的旨意
I perform God’s work.
我选出谁人活命谁人受死
I select who shall live and who shall die.
这不是上帝的旨意吗
Is that not God’s work?
你太年轻 记不起当年德国战败所受的苦
You’re too young to recall what was done to Germany in defeat.
要生存便不可以仁慈
We cannot afford to be kind if we are to survive.
儿童营爆发传染病
There is an epidemic in the Children’s Camp.
不管我们怎样做 他们都大批死亡
No matter what we do, they die like flies.
你不能这样感性
You cannot afford to be so sensitive.
始终有着南方人
…and lasty a trait of character
共有的性格特点
common to all people of southern climes,
笨头笨脑
a certain dullness of mind…
我讲得太快吗
Do I speak too fast?
不 司令
No, Commandant.
对不起
Excuse me.
打扰你不好意思
I’m sorry to disturb you,
但我想你不妨去柏林
but I thought maybe if you could go to Berlin
向谦米勒解释他的命令如何不公平
and explain to Himmler how unfair his order is,
这可能会令他改变主意
maybe he’d change his mind.
不能上诉的 我们被调职 是不能改变的
There’s no appeal. We’re being transferred and that’s that.
拿我的药丸来 快
My pills, quick!
-要找医生吗 -住口
– Shall I call the doctor? – Be quiet.
很难受
It’s unbearable.
现在好点了
It’s better now.
这麦角胺真神奇
That ergotamine is a miracle.
司令 真好
I’m glad, Commandant.
坐下
Sit down.
你怎样到这里来的
How did you come here?
很少囚犯有幸被安排这种工作
Not many prisoners are lucky enough to find such work.
我想
I think
一定是命运安排
it must have been fate.
命运引领我来见你
Fate brought me to you
因为我知道只有你会明白
because I knew only you would understand.
明白什么
Understand what?
有事情搞错了
That a mistake has been made.
可以给你看点东西吗
May I show you something?
这是就犹太人问题
This is one of the earliest Polish documents
提议”彻底解决方法”的早期波兰文件
suggesting a “final solution” to the Jewish problem.
我帮家父写的
I helped my father to write it.
可能会令你明白将我囚禁并不公平
Perhaps you will realize the injustice of my imprisonment.
你是说你是无辜的
So, you claim you are innocent.
长官 我承认犯了小罪行
Sir, I freely admit my guilt of the minor charge
被关在这儿
which caused me to be sent here.
我只是要求将这小过错跟我的纪录比较
I only ask that this misdemeanor be compared to my record,
我不仅是支持波兰参加国家社♥会♥主♥义♥运动
not only as a Polish sympathizer with National Socialism,
还积极参加反犹太人的圣♥战♥
but as an active campaigner in the sacred war against the Jews.
司令 你手中的小册子可以证明这点
That pamphlet in your hand, Commandant, will prove my point.
我恳求你 你有权力对我仁慈 给我自♥由♥
I implore you. You have the power to give clemency and freedom.
请
Please…
你忘记了自己是波兰人 所以你是德意志帝国的敌人
You forget you are a Pole and, therefore, an enemy of the Reich,
你永远都是
and that you always will be
即使你没有犯罪
even if you are not guilty of a crime.
你在无♥耻♥地引诱我
You’ve been flirting shamelessly with me.
你的地道德语和样子
It’s hard to believe you’re Polish
白皙皮肤和脸部轮廓
with your perfect German and the way you look,
令人难以相信你是波兰人
your fair skin, the structure of your face.
全都是典型的亚利安人种特征
So typically Aryan-
你是别具吸引力的女人
You are an unusually attractive woman.
有些亚利安女人
There is something about certain Aryan women,
有种纯洁的照人明艳
a pure and radiant beauty,
皮肤白哲