我习惯了每天为她起来
I used to get up for her.
如果你需要任何帮助或者陪伴
If you need any company,
很欢迎你到中心来找我们
you’re more than welcome to come down to the centre.
-还要茶吗 -谢谢了
– Tea? – Mm. That would be lovely.
并非无人更爱我
Ain’t nobody loves me better
让我快乐
Makes me happy
让我如此感受
Makes me feel this way
并非无人
Ain’t nobody
比你更爱我
Loves me better than you
好 坐下吧
OK. Sit down.
休息之前
Before we break,
蒂莫西想分享一下他写的一首诗
Timothy has written a poem that he’d like to share with us.
那就来吧 蒂莫西
Come on, then, Timothy.
玛莉安到这儿来歌♥唱
Marion came here to sing
带着轮椅
A wheelchair she did bring
带着如此迷人的微笑
She sang with such a smile
使在这不再是煎熬
That made it not a trial
玛莉安的美好在于
The great thing about Marion
给了我们勇气去再创造
Is that she gave us the strength to carry on.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 各位 去休息吧
All right, everybody, go for a break.
该死
Oh, dammit!
天哪 阿瑟
Jesus, Arthur.
又是你
Again!
你在外面等了一晚上吗
Have you been waiting out here all night?
怎样才能跟天使说话
How do you speak to an angel?
我完全不知所措
I’m completely in the dark
当你知道你刚遇见了一个天使
When you know that you’ve just met an angel
该不该有特别的言辞
Is there a special…remark?
我一直都喜欢那首歌♥
I always liked that song.
阿瑟
Arthur.
玛莉安知道你能唱吗
Did Marion know you could sing?
她知道
Yeah.
我就是个血腥的梦魇
I’m a bloody nightmare.
我
I am…
又穷又烦人 所以我被甩了
annoying and needy, so I’ve been dumped.
-是谁甩了你 -就是最近在约会的人
– Who is he? – Just this guy I’ve been seeing.
不只是他这样 是我的问题
It’s not even him. It’s me.
我一直对保持一段恋人关系无望
I’m…hopeless at keeping a relationship.
你难道不应该去和同龄人聊这个吗
Shouldn’t you be talking to somebody your own age?
确实是该这样 但
That’s it. I don’t…
我没有任何同年龄段的朋友
I don’t have any friends my own age.
我怎么会有时间去交呢
How have I got time to make them?
要照看学校的孩子们 还有你们
Just the kids from school and…you guys.
对不起 我很抱歉
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
我想你该是醒着的 因为
I thought you would be awake because…
你知道的 你不会深入睡眠的
…you know, you’re not really sleeping and stuff.
玛莉安和我能够遇见是一个奇迹
It was a miracle that Marion and I met at all.
我们如此不同
We were so different.
她对生活是如此的满怀信念
She had such faith in life.
她说过
She’d say…
有些人生来就是为了他人
“There’s somebody out there for everybody,
看看我们就明白了
look at us.”
只要坚持下去就好 年轻人
So you must just hold steady, young lady.
你是个好人 会有好事降临的
You’re a good person. Good things will happen.
你真好 阿瑟
That’s very kind, Arthur.
我帮你叫辆出租车
I’ll call you a taxi.
好 各位 这个大红数字十
Right, everyone, this big red number ten
标志着比赛前
signifies the number of
剩下的彩排次数
rehearsals we have left until the competition.
到了剩五次彩排的时候 我们就很棒了
By number five, we’re gonna be brilliant.
是吧
Aren’t we?
-是 -那就散了吧 再见
– Yes! – Off you go then. See you next time.
再见
Bye.
那晚我很抱歉 阿瑟
I’m sorry about the other night, Arthur.
你愿意唱吗
Would you like to sing?
那就脱下大衣开始吧
Right, well, take your coat off, then.
你知道哪些歌♥
What do you know?
迪恩马丁和弗兰克[歌♥手名]
Dean Martin, Frank.
唱几句
Remind me.
阿瑟 房♥间里只有我们两个
Arthur, there’s only you and me in the room
那晚我也听你唱过了
and I heard you sing the other night.
如果你碰巧遇见
Hey, if you happen to see
最美的女孩离开我
The most beautiful girl who walked out on me
告诉她我的抱歉
Tell her I’m sorry
告诉她我需要她
Tell her I need my baby
你会告诉她
Oh, won’t you tell her
我爱她吗
I love her
你有一副好嗓子 阿瑟
You’ve got a good voice, Arthur.
愿意再唱一首吗
Do you wanna sing another one?
好吧
All right.
你是匹黑♥马♥ 阿瑟
You’re a dark horse, Arthur.
好
Right…
伯顿学院里都是顽皮任性的小男孩
Burton College for unruly, shitty little boys.
好吧 可能不全是
Well, maybe not all of them.
你肯定享受其中
Well, you must enjoy it.
可能吧
Probably.
有时你会发现一朵可帮之绽放的花骨朵
Sometimes you find a flower you can help to bloom.
-也许你是其中的一朵 -是毒葛吧
– Maybe you’re one of those flowers. – Yeah, poison ivy.
是什么促使你进来的
What made you come in?
我不确定
I’m not sure.
可能是体验会有什么感受
To see how it felt, I suppose.
那你感受到什么了吗
And how does it feel?
我还不知道
I don’t know yet.
如果你碰巧见到了世上最美的女孩
If you happen to see the most beautiful girl in the world
如果你见到了
And if you did
她是在哭泣吗 是在哭泣吗
Was she crying, crying?
阿瑟 你开始享受做一些事的乐趣了
Arthur, you’re enjoying something.
我想你是对的
I guess that’s what you’d call it.
享受
Enjoy
享受
Enjoy
好吧 玛莉安
OK, Marion.
帮助我去学会享受吧
Help me enjoy.
亲爱的 我们将去爱的小屋
We’re going to the Love Shack, baby.
大家动起来
Everybody’s movin’…
查理你能指导下阿瑟吗
Charlie, will you guide Arthur through?
把这些歌♥单给他 好吗
Give him one of these song sheets, yeah?
宝贝 爱的小屋
Baby, Love Shack
去我们爱的小屋 宝贝
We’re going to the Love Shack, baby…
好消息 有些变动
Some good news for a change.
看着这个 跟着我做 行吗
Just follow this and just do what I’m doing, all right?
爱的小屋 宝贝
…to the Love Shack, baby
敲开那扇门
Hammer on the door!
你们也许已经注意到了
As some of you may have noticed,
今晚有一张熟悉的面孔加入我们
we have a familiar face with us tonight.
我们很高兴他加入 是吧
And we’d like to keep him here, wouldn’t we?
是的
Yes.
你来这里玛莉安一定非常开心
I think Marion would be very pleased you’re here.
好了 在没有变得多愁善感前
All right, well, before it gets too sentimental,
非常感谢你们 我们下回见
thank you very much and I’ll see you next time.
也不是很痛苦 不是吗
That wasn’t too painful, was it?
也不容易
Wasn’t easy.
做得好 阿瑟
Well done, Arthur.
我觉得我像个白♥痴♥
I felt like a right idiot.
是的
Yeah.
铁石心肠的女人
Hard woman.
爷爷 你在这做什么
Grandad. What you doing here?
我不能离开学校 你知道的
I can’t leave the school, you know.
-但你能说话 是吗 -是的
– You can talk, though, can’t you? – Yeah.
-那是什么 -你的视力非常好
– What’s that? – Nothing wrong with your eyes, then.