好的大伙儿 我们再从同一个地方开始
Right, everyone. Let’s go from the same place.
-你来起头 -好的
– Up you get, then. – Ooh, right.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
你有没有碰巧
Hey, did you happen to
见到这世上最美的姑娘
see the most beautiful girl in the world?
那时候
And if you did
她在哭吗
Was she cryin’, cryin’?
要是你碰巧见到她
Hey, if you happen to see the most beautiful girl
离我而去
That walked out on me
替我跟她道歉
Tell her I’m sorry
告诉她我离不开宝贝的她
Tell her I need my baby
能告诉她我爱她吗
Oh, won’t you tell her that I love her?
也许我痴狂
Maybe I’m crazy
痴狂
Crazy
-好的大伙儿 合在一起 -痴狂
– All right, everyone, keep it together. -Crazy
也许你痴狂
Maybe you’re crazy
也许我们痴狂
Maybe we’ re crazy
大概是吧
Probably
很好 大家唱得很好 你们太棒了
Beautiful, guys. Beautiful. You’re fabulous.
-晚安 -晚安
– Night. – Night.
-总是最后一个走 -再见
– Always the last to leave. – See you later, ladies.
抱歉 我刚在跟利齐说话
Sorry, I was talking with Lizzy.
阿瑟 你在抽烟吗 我跟你说过的
Arthur, have you been smoking? Look, what have I told you before?
瞧这标志 这里禁止吸烟
Look at the signs. They say no smoking.
维持这个地方已经够难了
It’s hard enough keeping this place open as it is.
抽烟去外面
Smoke outside.
献给爱妻的歌♥
痴狂 也许我们痴狂
Crazy, maybe we’re crazy
我就知道你喜欢
I know you like it.
好 现在该休息了
OK. Now get some rest,
不然你明天又被噩梦吓醒了 好吗
otherwise you’ll be a nightmare tomorrow, OK?
好吧 你会亲我吗
All right. You gonna give me a kiss?
也许明天我就醒不过来了
Might not wake up tomorrow.
-只看五页 好吗 拜拜 -拜拜
– Five pages, OK? Then bye-bye. – Bye-bye.
-他在吗 -他在坑里
– Is he here? – He’s in the pit.
老兄 你♥爸♥来了
Yo. Your dad’s here.
-你在干什么 -有事吗 在修理呢
– What you doing? – You OK? Fixing this.
-转向轴不见了 -我需要你帮个忙
– Steering shaft’s gone. – I need you to do something for me.
等一下
Hang on.
史蒂文 大扳手在哪 我刚正用着呢
Steven, where’s the big wrench from in here? I was using it.
你妈妈想让你送她去中心
Your mum wants you to take her to the centre tonight.
-你呢 -今天星期四 我的老友日
– Well, where are you? -It’s Thursday. My night with the lads.
就不能早点告诉我吗 都四点了
Couldn’t you have told me earlier? It’s four o’clock.
你不想也没关系 我不…
Well, if you don’t want to do it, it’s OK. I don’t…
我可以做 只是让你早点告诉我
I don’t mind doing it. Just tell me earlier.
詹尼弗期中假在我这过 我得带她去
I’ve got Jennifer. It’s half term. I’ll have to bring her.
你七点要去接她回家
You need to pick her up by seven
就这么简单
and you’ll need to bring her home, an’ all.
-好 她好吗 -见到她你就知道了
– OK. How is she? – Well, if you saw her, you’d know.
-我们得有个名字吧 -我们有名字吗
– We do have to have a name, don’t we? – Have we got a name?
得起个名字才能申请
Erm, well, I had to put a name forward so I put…
你不会喜欢的
You’re not gonna like this.
-为什么 -你不会喜欢的
– Why? – You’re not gonna like this.
OAP’Z队
The OAP’Z.
-是领养老金队的缩写 -不
– Old age pensioners. – Oh, no.
结尾用Z才有街头感
With a Z, though, at the end, to make it street.
-我们要 -我们唱什么
– What are we… What are we gonna sing? –
好啊 阿瑟
Oh, hello, Arthur.
-你们在这里干什么呢 -聊你呢
– What are you lot doing here? – Talking about you.
-笑掉大牙 -我们要参加试唱
– Ha-bloody-ha. – We’re doing an audition.
大型比赛 我们要去唱
Major competition. We’re going to be singing.
得赶紧找真的能唱的来
Better get some folks who can sing, eh?
-你都该休息了 -我没事
– You should be resting. – I’m all right.
待会要是她不舒服可别怪我
Well, don’t blame me if she’s struggling later.
她是谁 猫妈妈吗
Who’s she, the cat’s mother?
对 我把它拿出去
Right, well, I’ll take these out.
别担心 他就是 说说而已
Don’t you, don’t you worry. He’s a…A puffed-up pigeon.
你可以积极点 阿瑟
You could be a bit more positive, Arthur.
我们还没给别人唱过呢
We haven’t sung in front of anyone before
你该给玛莉安些鼓励
and Marion could use a little bit of encouragement.
唱那种无聊玩意 她会被笑的
She’ll get laughed at, singing that nonsense.
笑又如何 那是他们的问题
So what if people laugh at us? That’s their problem.
我只是不想她的希望越大
I just don’t want her hopes getting built up
落选时失望越大
so that she’s let down if you don’t get picked.
重点不是输赢 我们参加不为输赢
It’s not about winning or losing. That’s not why we’re doing it.
那为什么参加
Then why are you doing it?
等你来看过玛莉安他们
When you can be bothered to come along and watch
唱歌♥时的表情
and look at the faces of Marion and the others,
再问这个问题
then ask that question again.
要搭顺风车的话就来吧 女士们
All right. Come, then, ladies, if you want a lift home.
别发牢骚 他还没迟到
Oh, now don’t you say a word. He’s not even late yet.
让他干什么都没意义
It’s pointless to ask him to do anything.
-奶奶 -小家伙
– Hey, Grandma. – Hello, pet.
我要出发了 你妈妈要七点到那
I’m gonna make a move. Your mum has to be there by seven.
她还有半个小时
She’s got half an hour yet.
-爷爷 -小可爱
– Hello, Grandad. – Hello, Funny-fer.
那我走了
I’m off, then.
全世界我最亲的人 大家好
Hello, my favourite people in the whole world.
开始前请注意一下
Before we start, can I just have your attention, please?
-快点 快点 女士们 -抱歉
– Quickly, quickly, ladies. – Oh, sorry.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
如你们所见 我已经给我们
So, as some of you can see, I
报名参加了个很有爱的合唱团比赛
have entered us into a very lovely choir competition.
-有奖品吗 -嗯 也许有
– Can we win something? – Well, yeah, maybe.
但是说实在的 我们参与我就很高兴了
But I’d just be happy if we took part, to be honest.
我们得要怎么样呢
What will we have to do?
我们得在评委面前演出
We have to perform in front of a judge.
要是他认为我们唱得好
If he thinks we’re any good,
他会让我进入正式比赛
he’ll enter us into the main competition.
来吧 太棒了 给他们点颜色看看
Oh, come on, it’s great. We’ll knock ’em dead.
我会给我们想些音乐
What we’ll do is, I’ll start thinking of some music
大家都拿张海报回家
and everyone take one of these
准备做大量练习吧
flyers home and prepare for lots of practice.
应该是做战斗准备吧
Prepare for battle, more like.
态度很不错 谢丽尔
Nice attitude, Cheryl.
怎么了
What about it?
那继续
Go on, then.
你这次赢了
You got me this time.
-要是你自己不开心… -将军
– If you can’t enjoy yourself on your… – Checkmate.
无处可去 无处可藏
Nowhere to run to, nowhere to hide
无处可去 没有
Nowhere to run to, no
无处可去 无处可藏
Nowhere to run to Nowhere to hide
无处可去 没有
Nowhere to run to, no
无处可去 宝贝 无处可藏
Nowhere to run to, baby Nowhere to run to, nowhere to hide
玛莉安 玛莉安
Marion! Marion!
你们失去了这么多时间一定很无聊
It must be very boring for you guys losing all the time.
你赢了三次 我们玩了一晚上了
Three games you’ve won. We’ve been playing all night.
-我得先走了 -谢谢接他来
– I’ll leave you guys to it. – Thanks for getting him.
要是有什么我力所能及的事…
If there’s anything I can do…
你干得还不够吗
Haven’t you done enough, you lot?
对不起
Sorry.
-她睡了吗 -嗯
– Is she asleep? – Yeah.
亲奶奶一下 然后我们去外面等爷爷
Give Grandma a kiss and we’ll wait outside for Grandad.
好的
Ok.
你没事吧
You ok?
跟她一样 没事
Steady as she goes.
急救中心
暖和吗
You warm?
我盖了两层毯子 起码我觉得是两条
I’ve got two blankets over me. Well, at least I think I have.
不对 就一层 我还以为是两层
Oh, no, it’s one folded over. I thought there was two.
-医生好 -抱歉让你们久等了
– Hello, Doctor. – Sorry to keep you waiting.