1912年6月29日
June 29,1912.
现在是1912年6月29日 现在是…天啊,求求你…
It’s June 29, 1912. Oh, God. Oh, please.
6月29日,我回来了
June 29. I’m back.
我回来了,天啊…
I’m back. Oh, God.
1912年6月29日
June 29,1912.
不!
No!
克利尔先生?
Mr. Collier?
你确定他在里面吗?
Are you sure he’s in there?
女佣说他待在里面好几天了
Well, the maid says he’s been in there for days.
你还好吗,先生?
Are you all right, sir?
用万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
Use the passkey.
克利尔先生?
Mr. Collier?
我的天啊!
Oh, my God!
把他扶到床上 – 好吧,慢慢来
Let’s get him on the bed. All right, easy.
小心点 – 我扶好了
Careful, careful! I got him.
抬他的腿 – 好的
Better take his legs. All right.
好吧,过来这边
All right, over here.
好吧
Okay.
别急
Easy.
总机 叫保罗医生立即到313号♥房♥来
Operator? Get Dr. Paul up to Suite 313 right away.
看起来他一星期都没进食了
Looks like he hasn’t eaten in a week.
你们最好叫救护车来 – 我现在就去打电♥话♥
You better send for an ambulance. I’ll call one right now.
真是的,如果我早知道…
What a shame. If I’d only known.
总机,叫一部救护车来
Operator? Get an ambulance.
他会没事吧? – 我不知道
He is gonna make it, isn’t he? I don’t know.
他们就来了,他怎么样?
They’re on their way. How is he?
我们需要氧气
We’re gonna need some oxygen.
楼下就有,我现在就去拿
We’ve got some downstairs. I’ll get it right now.
用毛毯让他保暖
Keep him warm with this blanket.
他是个好青年
Looks like he hasn’t eaten in a week.
真可惜
What a shame.
不知道发生了什么事
I wonder what happened.
在他们来之前,要保住他的性命
Gotta keep him going until they get here.
葛莱蒂丝,我是亚瑟 在克利尔先生的房♥间
Gladys, this is Arthur again, in Mr. Collier’s suite.
我们必须…
We’ve got to get that ambulance…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!