我感到很抱歉
I owe you an apology.
什么?
What?
我现在了解你的用心了
I understand you now.
你对她只有最好的动机
You have nothing but the best motives in mind for her.
而你… – 但我也是
And you… But so do I.
当然她会继续演出…
Of course, she’ll continue to act,
她会继续成长…
she will continue to grow
而且她会成为你想要她成为的一切
and she will become everything you want her to be.
而你会在她身边? – 是的
With you at her side? Yes.
我会在她身边
With me at her side.
决不!
Never.
天啊
My God.
你真的以为你拥有她,是不是?
You really think you own her, don’t you?
克利尔…
Collier,
从你来这里之后,我就知道你是谁
I know who you are. Ever since you came here,
我一开始就知道了
I’ve known from the start.
你是来毁灭她的
You came to destroy her.
天啊,你发疯了
God, you’re out of your mind.
不再谢幕了 – 不再谢幕了?
No more. No more?
只谢幕一次? – 观众会发狂的!
One curtain call? The audience will be furious.
玛莉,你找到他了吗? – 没有,麦肯娜小姐
Marie, did you find him? No, Miss McKenna.
你找过他的房♥间吗? – 他不在那里
Did you try his room? He wasn’t there.
柜台的人说了什么? – 他们没看到他
What did they say at the desk? They have not seen him.
他没留话? – 没有,我很抱歉
He left no message? No, I’m sorry.
这完全没道理
This makes no sense at all.
他会发生什么事呢?
What could have happened to him?
玛莉
Marie!
玛莉,帮我换衣服,快!
Marie, help me change. Quickly.
等等,玛莉
Wait, Marie.
谢谢你,玛莉
Thank you, Marie.
你在第一幕的演出…
Your performance in Act 1,
我必须说…
I must say,
有一点反常
was somewhat eccentric.
他在哪里?你对他怎么了?
Where is he? What have you done to him?
我没对他怎么样,麦肯娜
I’ve done nothing, McKenna.
克利尔先生已经离开了
Mr. Collier has left.
就是这样 – 你是什么意思?
That’s all. What do you mean? Gone.
走出了旅馆…
From the hotel
和你的生命
and your life.
我不相信你
I don’t believe you.
我得承认
I must admit,
他比我们以前所遇到的其他人 还要有魅力
he was somewhat more charming than others that we’ve encountered in the past, you and I.
也许更加真诚,然而…
A trifle more sincere, perhaps. Still…
那他不是你说的那个人?
Then he was not the one you spoke of?
不是
No.
那你就看错了他,不是吗?
Then you were wrong about him, weren’t you?
你错了
You were wrong.
我爱他…
I love him
而且他会让我非常快乐
and he’s going to make me very happy.
你了解吗?
Do you understand?
我爱他
I love him.
现在这有什么差别? 他已经走了
What difference can that make now? He’s gone.
我会找到他的,威廉
I’ll find him, William.
你别想阻止我
Don’t you dare try to stop me.
我要换衣服了,麻烦你离开
Now, if you will excuse me while I change.
好的
Of course.
我得提醒你…
May I remind you
我们在一个小时之内离开
that we leave within the hour?
谢谢
Thank you.
伊莱丝!
Elise!
伊莱丝?
Elise?
伊莱丝?
Elise?
先生?
Sir?
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
剧团的人…他们离开了吗? – 剧团?
The company, are they gone? Company?
昨晚演出的剧团 他们在哪里?他们走了吗?
The ones who did the play last night. Where are they? Are they gone?
他们一整理完就离开了
They left as soon as they were packed, sir.
来吧,亚瑟,我们要迟到了
Come along, Arthur. We’ll be late.
理查!
Richard!
你还好吗? – 是的
You all right? Yes.
我还以为我失去你了 – 永远不会
I thought I lost you. Never.
永远都不会!
Never, never, never!
你会娶我吧?
You will marry me, won’t you?
抱歉 – 你不会吗?
Sorry. You won’t?
当然会
Sure.
我只是笑你问我的方式
I was just laughing at the way you asked, that’s all.
在那一刻… – 什么?
For one moment there… What?
我还以为你在老家有妻子和小孩了
I thought you had a wife and children back home somewhere.
喔,伊莱丝…
Elise.
我要成为你的一切
I want to be everything to you.
你已经是了
You are.
你已经是了
You are.
告诉我更多关于你自己的事,亲爱的
Tell me more about yourself, my love.
嗯… – 你写什么样的戏剧?
Well, I was born in… What sort of plays do you write?
有合适我的角色吗?
Are there parts in it for me? I could…
我… – 我很愿意演出你的作品
I would love to act in one of your plays,
假如今晚以后我还想再表演的话
assuming that I ever want to act again after tonight.
你会的 – 喔,理查
You will. Richard.
很好的戏剧
Good plays. What?
什么? – 我写很好的戏剧
I write good plays.
我从未让你回答,不是吗?
I never let you answer, did I?
没有 – 抱歉
No. Sorry.
你想现在几点了?
What time do you think it is?
我不知道,我也不在乎
I don’t know. I don’t care. I love you.
喔,不要看…好吧
Don’t look. Fine.
五点了 – 真的吗?
It’s 5:00. Really?
我一点也不想睡,你呢?
I don’t feel sleepy somehow, do you?
我也不想睡
No.
我想为你做的第一件事是…
The first thing I intend to do for you…
你已经做了
You’ve already done.
那就是第二件事了 – 什么?
Well, the second thing, then. What?
帮你买♥♥一套新西装
Buy you a new suit.
我不了解 好像没有人喜欢我的西装
I don’t understand. Nobody seems to like my suit.
你能怪他们吗? – 等等
Well, can you blame them? Wait a minute.
我觉得我的西装很好
I think my suit’s terrific.
有什么不对呢? 它是否过时十年又怎么样?
What’s wrong with this? So what if it’s 10 years old?
喔,至少十五年 – 十五年?
At least 15. Fifteen? Mm-hmm.
嗯,我觉得很好看
Well, I think it’s fabulous.
我穿给你看
Let me show you.
这真是件好西装,情况良好
It’s a really great suit. It’s in first-class condition.
袖子很合身
The sleeves fit.
对我九尺长的手臂来说很好
That’s pretty good for me. My arms are about nine feet long.
而且…到处都有口袋 我可以放只兔子进来
And it’s got pockets everywhere. I can pull rabbits outta here.
对了,这是最好的部份 专门放零钱的…
Yeah, this is the best part. This is a special coin compartment for…
理查?
Richard?
理查?
Richard?
理查!
Richard!
理查!理查!
Richard! Richard!
理查!
Richard!
理查!
Richard!
路上交通怎么样?
How’s traffic?
今天的路况很好
And the road conditions are pretty good today.
你真的不应该遇到任何问题
You really shouldn’t run into any problems,
除了杰克逊肯尼迪机场
except on the inbound Kennedy at Jackson,
有三起车祸
there’s a three-car accident with injuries
发生在车行道中♥央♥
right at the center of the roadway.
俄亥俄州往杰克逊的交通堵塞
Traffic is backed up from Ohio to Jackson…
不,不,不
No. No. No!
不!
No!
不!
No!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!