舞台己为明晚的表演搭设好了
The stage is being set for their performance tomorrow night.
你全心接受这点
Your mind accepts this absolutely.
现在是1912年6月27日下午6点
It is 6:00 p.m. on June 27th, 1912.
你要进入时光倒流之旅
You have traveled back in time.
很快地,你会睁开眼睛…
Soon you will open your eyes,
经过走廊…
and you will walk into the corridor,
并且下楼去找伊莱丝麦肯娜
and you will go downstairs and find Elise McKenna.
她此刻就在旅馆中
She is in the hotel at this very moment.
可恶!
Damn it!
你的心中没有疑问
There’s no question in your mind.
现在时间是1912年6月27日下午6点
It is 6:00 p.m. on June 27th, 1912.
那是你向往的世界
That which you think becomes your world.
你要完全接受今天是1912年6月27日
Your mind accepts this absolutely. It is June 27th, 1912.
一定要发生
It has to happen!
你知道的
You know that now! You know it.
一定要发生
It has to happen.
没有疑问
There is no question.
你知道的
You know it.
一定要发生
It has to happen.
放轻松
Relax.
接受
Accept.
放轻松…和接受
Relax and accept.
住嘴!
Shut up!
不错 – 好极了
Yeah, not bad. Great.
嘿,看看这些照片 – 喔
Hey. Look at these pictures.
大约有一百年历史了吧
I’ll bet they’re a hundred years old, if they’re a day. Look at this furniture. Isn’t that nice?
很好吧?
Yeah.
真棒的地方
What a place.
喜欢吗? – 太美了
Yeah? You like those? It’s beautiful.
是你的了 – 我猜是水晶做的
They’re yours. I’ll bet this is all crystal.
你说呢? – 对,一定是
You suppose it is? Yeah, it must be.
看看其他的地方 – 一定是
Look at the rest of the place. It has to be.
看这里,原始的照片吗?
Look at here, the original picture?
对,不过看起来真是太美了
Yeah, but look how much they’ve been…
亚瑟!
Arthur!
亚瑟?亚瑟?
Arthur? Arthur?
亚瑟?
Arthur?
亚瑟,快醒醒
Arthur! Come on. Wake up.
嗨,亚瑟,抱歉把你吵醒,不过…
Hi, Arthur. I’m really sorry to wake you up,
你是唯一可以帮助我的人
but you’re the only one who can help me.
你知道历史厅陈列箱里 的那些东西吗?
Listen, you know those things in the Hall of History display cases?
它们从哪里来的?
Where do they come from?
有储藏室或其他地方吗?
Is there a storeroom or something?
亚瑟,求求你告诉我 那些东西从哪里来的?
Arthur, please. Where do those things come from?
阁楼里,克利尔先生
The attic, Mr. Collier.
喔,妈的!
Shit.
快点
Come on.
找到了
Here we go.
12!
Twelve!
麦肯娜
McKenna.
太好了
Yes.
我去过那里,我去过那里
I was there. I was there.
现在是1912年6月27日下午6点
It is 6:00 p.m., June 27th, 1912.
你的心中没有疑问
There is no question in your mind.
现在是下午6点… – 当然罗
It is 6:00 p.m. Of course.
416号♥房♥间,416号♥房♥间
Room 416. Room 416.
9点18分,明天早上
9:18, tomorrow morning.
9点18分,9点18分,明天早上
9:18. 9:18, tomorrow morning.
相信
Believe.
相信
Believe.
相信
Believe.
1912年,1912年,1912年
912.1912.
1912年,1912年
1912.1912.
我做到了
I made it.
天啊…
Oh, brother.
我做到了
I made it.
我做到了!
I made it.
茉德!
Maude!
我回来了!
I’m back.
你准备好了吗? – 还没
Are you ready yet? No.
我不知道你为什么这样
I don’t know why you act in such a manner.
确实,我想你也不知道
Indeed, I suspect you do not.
你为什么这样对我说话?
And what am I to make of that remark?
你自己心里有数,罗洛
What you will, Rollo. What you will.
难道我每次注意到其他女人 我们就得吵架吗?
Are we to have this maddening exchange each and every time I notice the existence of a female other than yourself?
注意到其他女人?
Notice her existence?
喔!你对她痴迷的评语真令我反胃
That scarcely describes your rapt appraisal of her every inch.
对她痴迷的评语… – 你己不再爱我了
Rapt appraisal of her… You just don’t love me anymore.
喔,茉德 – 天啊
Oh, Maude. Christ.
我要去躺一会儿 – 那是个好主意
I want to lie down for a while. That’s a good idea.
真是好主意!
Great idea.
我警告你 我己经受够了这种争吵不休
I warn you. I’ve had enough of this constant bickering.
你老是说 “我不会和你讨论任何事”
That’s what you always say to everything, “I will not discuss it.”
那就是你对所有事情的答覆
That’s your answer to everything.
除非你恢复你的理性
Unless you come to your senses,
否则我不带你去了
I shall leave without you.
对不起 你刚才有看到有人想进来吗?
Excuse me. Did you see someone just trying to get in here?
是的,一个年轻人,往那边跑了
Yes, some young chap, ran that way.
这真不好,我最好告诉他们
I’ll be damned. I’d better report that.
对,你最好告诉他们
Indeed, you’d better, sir.
如果是我的话,我也会…
I’d have reported it myself, if I’d known that there was…
午安,麦肯娜小组,你不认识我
Good afternoon, Miss McKenna. You don’t know me.
午安,麦肯娜小姐
Good afternoon, Miss McKenna.
午安,麦肯娜小姐 我来自68年后
Good afternoon, Miss McKenna, I’ve just come 68 years.
我可以跟你谈谈吗?
May I please speak to you?
你好 – 有什么事吗,先生?
Yes? Yes, monsieur? Um…
麦肯娜小姐在吗?
ls Miss McKenna here?
她不在
No, I’m afraid she’s not.
你能告诉我她在哪里吗?
Could you tell me where she is?
对不起,我不知道
I’m sorry, I have no idea, monsieur.
一好球
Strike one.
对不起
I beg your pardon.
要出去吗?
Getting out?
不能在室内玩球,亚瑟
Not inside, Arthur.
你是亚瑟吗? – 是的,先生
Are you Arthur? Yes, sir.
拿去
Here you go.
亚瑟,不能在室内玩球
Arthur, not inside.
对不起
I’m sorry. Excuse me.
我说,我会得到她的
I say, I shall have her!
在我的生命里,你不应该
Not in my life, you shall not!
你想要什么都行
Whatever you desire,
我保证你满意
I guarantee you satisfaction!
演出结束后两小时内离开这里吗?
Be out of here within two hours after the show’s over?
那是不可能的,那家伙疯了 – 那是他想要的
That’s impossible. The man’s insane. That’s what he wants.
你认识罗宾森 – 我希望我不认识
You know Robinson. I wish to God I didn’t.
好吧,如果他渴望叫我们离开这里 让他帮我们拆掉布景
All right, if he’s that anxious to get out of here, let him doff his fine coat and help us tear down the set.
什么?
What?
对不起,你们有看到麦肯娜小姐吗?
Sorry. Have you seen Miss McKenna?
你有讯息给她吗? 交给我,我会转交给她
You have a message for her? Give it to me and I’ll see it reaches her.
至于我们高贵的罗宾森先生…
Now, as for our precious Mr. Robinson…
夫人!我不那么看重她 – 你是的
Madam, I do not so regard her. Yes, you do.
而且你不能娶她为妻
And you shall not marry her.
我说,我要得到她 – 只要我还在,你就不能
And I say, I shall have her. Not in my life, you shall not.
让步吧,瑟西莉
Give in, Cecily.
这不是你的地方 – 暂停!
It’s not your place to say. Desist!
各位,这是喜剧,不是“李尔王”
Good people, this is a comedy, not King Lear.
不要把他的时代以前的剧作家埋葬了
Let’s not bury the playwright before his time.
对不起
Excuse me!
很抱歉打扰你们
I’m terribly sorry to bother you.
请问你们知道麦肯娜小姐在哪里吗?
I wonder if you know where Miss McKenna might be.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!