厕所和床下 天花板
Hook and granny… Crooked fan…
到处都找
Search everywhere.
嘘
Shh !
安静
Quiet.
你看 这地板被拖过了
Look! The floor, it’s been swept!
哈
Hah!
椅子也擦过
Chair’s been dusted !
窗户也洗过
Our window’s been washed.
天啊 蜘蛛网不见了
Gosh, our cobwebs are missing.
为什么 为什么
Why, why, why,
为什么整个地方都干净了
why, the whole place is clean !
这一定是个诡计
There’s dirty work afoot.
洗碗盆空了
Sink’s empty.
嘿 有人偷走了我们的碗盘
Hey, someone stole our dishes!
没有被偷 都好好的在橱子里
They ain’t stole. They’re hid in the cupboard.
杯子被洗了
My cup’s been washed.
糖渣都没了
Sugar’s gone.
有人在烧汤
Something’s cooking.
真香啊
Smells good!
不能碰啊 笨蛋 这汤可能有毒
Don’t touch it, you fools! Might be poison.
看 这一定是女巫的汤
See? It’s witches’ brew.
快看我们的台子 桌子
Look what’s happened to our stable… Uh, table.
鲜花
Flowers!
-啊 -你看 小黄花
-Huh? -Look, goldenrod.
不要给我闻 快拿开 我敏感 我有花粉热
Don’t do it. Take them away. My nose! My hay fever!
你直到我不能闻的
You know I can’t stand it.
我不能 我不能 我 哦
I can’t… I can’t… I… Oh.
啊
Ah…
啊
Ahhh…
谢啦
Thanks!
嘿
Hey!
嘘
Shh!
你这个蠢材 怎么能在这个时候打喷嚏
Ya crazy fool! Fine time you picked to sneeze!
我忍♥不住呀 我也说不准
I couldn’t help it. I can’t tell.
这种事说来就来了 我 我 我来了
When you gotta, you gotta. I… I… I gotta.
又来了
It’s coming.
-不能让他打 -阻止他
-Don’t let him. -Stop him.
哦 啊 啊 啊
Oh! Ah… Ah… Ah!
-不 捏紧了 -别送手
-No, tie it tight. -Don’t let go.
-捏紧呀 -我会捏紧的
-Hold him tight. -I’ll tie it.
打个结实的结
Make a hard knot.
好了 应该可以了
There, that will hold him.
-谢了 -嘘
-Thanks! -Shh!
安静 笨蛋 你想害死大家啊
Quiet, you fool! You want to get us all killed?
-那是什么 -是鬼
-What’s that? -That’s it.
-离我们很近 -它就在这个屋子里
-Sounded close. -It’s in this room right now.
-在楼上 -对 在卧房♥里
-It’s up there. -Yeah. In the bedroom.
必须有个人下去把它抓上来
One of us has gotta go down and chase it up.
上 下
Up. Down.
来 拿着
Here, take it.
不要紧张
Don’t be nervous.
别害怕 我们都在你后面
Don’t be afraid. We’re right behind you.
对 都在你后面
Yes! Right behind ya.
来 去啊
Here it comes!
-它在我们后面 -别让它出来
-It’s after us. -Don’t let it out.
把门关紧
Hold it shut.
-它来了 -现在是好机会
-Here it comes. -Now’s our chance.
打死它
Get it now!
-快 -给它好看
-Quick! -Give it to it!
别让它跑了
Don’t let it get away!
慢着 他是糊涂蛋
Hold on there. It’s only Dopey.
-你看到它了吗 -它大不大
-Did you see it? -How big is it?
-是不是一条龙 -它有没有角
-Was it a dragon? -Has it got horns?
-它会不会喷火 -它会吃人吗
-Was it breathing fire? -Was it droolin’?
它到底在干什么
What was it doin’?
他说 有一只妖怪在我们的床上睡觉
He says it’s a, a monster asleep in our beds!
-宰了它 -在它睡觉的时候
-Let’s attack. -While it’s sleeping.
对 趁它睡觉的时候宰了它
Yeah, while it’s sleeping.
快呀 各位 此时不动 更待何时
Hurry, men. It’s now or never!
把它头砍掉
Off with its head.
-打烂它的骨头 -把它剁成碎片
-Break its bones. -Chop it to pieces.
好好修理它
We’ll kill it dead.
-我的妈呀 -天啊
-Jiminy Crickets! -Gosh !
-天呀 -好大的怪物
-Gee! -What a monster!
它占了三张床
It covers three beds.
在它醒来之前杀掉它吧
Let’s kill it before it wakes up.
-从哪边杀起 -嘘
-Which end do we kill? -Shh!
嘘
Shh!
呃 啊
Well, eh, ah…
-怎么回事 -为什么 是 一个女孩
-What is it? -Why, it… It’s a girl!
她真是漂亮
She’s mighty purdy.
她好漂亮 就好像天使一样
She’s beautiful, just like a angel.
天使 啊 她是女人
Angel, hah! She’s a female!
所有的女人都是祸水 她们充满邪恶诡计
And all females is poison! They’re full of wicked wiles.
什么是邪恶诡计
What are wicked wiles?
我不知道 但我讨厌她们
I don’t know. But I’m agin ’em.
嘘
Shh !
小声一点 会吵醒她的
Not so loud. You’ll wake her up.
就吵醒她吧 这里又不是她家
Aw, let her wake up! She don’t belong here nohow.
-小心 -她在动
-Look out. -She’s movin’.
-她要醒了 -我们怎么办
-She’s wakin’ up. -What’ll we do?
躲起来
Hide.
好舒服
Oh, dear.
不知道那些小孩子
I wonder if the children are…
哦
Oh!
原来 你们是矮人
Why, why, you’re little men!
你们好吗
How do you do?
-我说 你们好吗 -好什么好
-I said, how do you do? -How do you do what?
哦 你居然会讲话 我真高兴
Oh, you can talk! I’m so glad!
别告诉我谁是谁 让我来猜
Now, don’t tell me who you are. Let me guess.
我知道 你一定是万事通
I know, you’re Doc.
对 没错 对 你说得对
Why, why, why, yes. Yes! That’s true.
你是 你是害羞鬼
And you’re, you’re Bashful.
哦 天噢
Oh, gosh!
而你 你是瞌睡虫
And you, you’re Sleepy.
你怎么会猜到的
How’d you guess?
还有你
And you?
你是喷嚏精
And you’re Sneezy.
对 而你一定是
Yes, and you must be…
开心果 女士 就是我
-Happy, ma’am. That’s me.
这位是糊涂蛋 他不说话啊
And this is Dopey. He don’t talk none.
你是说 他不能说话
You mean he can’t talk?
他不知道 他从来没试过
He don’t know. He never tried.
哦 太不幸了
Oh, that’s too bad.
哦
Oh!
你一定是爱生气
You must be Grumpy.
哦 对 对
Oh, yes! Yes!
哈 我们知道我们是谁
Hah! We know who we are.
问问她是谁 她在这里干嘛
Ask her who she is and what she’s a-doin’ here.
哈 对 你是什么 谁在干嘛
Hmph! Yeah! What are you and who are you doin’?
你是 你是谁 我亲爱的小姐
What are you… Who are you, my dear?
我真糊涂 我叫做白雪
Oh, how silly of me. I’m Snow White.
白雪 公主
Snow White? The Princess?
对啊
Yes.
呃 呃 我亲爱的皇后 呃 公主
Well… Well, my, my dear Quincess… Uh, Princess.
我们 我们很荣幸 对 我们 我们
We’re, uh, we’re honored. Yes, we’re, uh, we’re…
-疯狂 -疯狂 不 不 我们不疯狂
-Mad as hornets! -Mad as hornets! No, no, we’re not.
我们很疯狂 不 不 我们不疯狂
We’re bad as cornets… No, no, as bad as…
我在说什么呀
What was I sayin’?
没什么
Nothing !