你已签了约 你得依亚夫的话去做
You’ve got a five-year contract. You’ll do what R.F. says.
你是怎么搞的 怎么不告诉她
What’s the matter? Why don’t you tell her off?
我不知道 此事关重大
I’m confused. This thing is so big…
-他们掌声如雷 -快谢幕
-They’re tearing the house apart. -Take a curtain call.
我曾经给你一支雪茄 能把它还我吗
I once gave you a cigar. Can I have it back?
听着 我深受喜爱 莎登 而你前途无亮
Listen! I’m an avalanche! Selden, you’re stuck.
如果这样 再找个新人吧 我无法再忍♥受
If this happens, get a new boy. I won’t stand for it.
谁需要你 就算我和猴子演对手戏 观众还是会来看
They’d come to see me if I played opposite a monkey!
唐也深受喜爱
Don’s a smash too.
我得说几句 我仍是公♥司♥的老板
I’ll say a few words. I’m still running the studio.
这可说不定
I’m not so sure!
你是掌控一切的制♥作♥人 包括我在内
You’re Mr. Producer, always running things, running me.
但从今以后一切由我作主
From now on, as far as I’m concerned, I’m running things.
琳娜·拉蒙特电影公♥司♥
Lina Lamont Pictures, lnc., huh?
你有点过份了
You’ve gone a little too far.
-观众要求致词 -致词
-They’re yelling for a speech. -A speech?
通常都是由别人为我代言
Yeah, everybody’s always making speeches for me.
今晚 我要自己说 我要自己致词
Tonight, I’m gonna do my own talking. I’m gonna make the speech!
-不 请不要 -等等 等等
-No, please! -Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
今天是琳娜的大日子 就让她说吧
This is Lina’s big night and she’s entitled to do the talking.
-好吗 -好
-Right? -Right.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen.
我无法表达
I can’t tell you…
对各位热情反响的激动之情
how thrilled we are at your reception
因为这部歌♥舞骑士是我们合作的第一部歌♥舞片
for The Dancing Cavalier, our first musical picture together.
如果我们能为各位平淡的生活增添些许的欢笑
If we bring a little joy into your humdrum lives…
这会让我们觉得自己的的努力
it makes us feel as though our hard work…
就没有白费
ain’t been in vain for nothing.
祝福大家
Bless you all.
她的声音和影片中不一样了
She didn’t sound that way in the picture.
别再说了 琳娜 唱啊
Cut the talk, Lina. Sing!
我有办法了 过来
I got an idea. Come here.
现在听好
Now, listen.
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
在布幕后装一支麦克风
We’ve got it. Get a mike set up back of that curtain.
凯希 凯希会在后面唱
Kathy, come here. Kathy will stand back of there and sing.
她在后面唱 我在前面
She’ll be back of the curtain singing, and I’ll be in front…
-就像电影一样 -对
-Like in the picture? -Right.
你非唱不可 此事非同小可
You’ve gotta do it. This is too big.
她和我签了五年的合约 快走向麦克风
She’s got a five-year contract with me. Get over to that mike.
凯希 你听见了 快去
You heard him, Kathy. Now do it!
我会去的 唐
I’ll do it, Don.
但我不想再见到你
But I never want to see you again
不论是在幕前还是幕后
on or off the screen.
快啊 琳娜
Now, come on, Lina.
你要唱什么
What are you gonna sing?
《雨中欢唱》
“Singing in the Rain.”
《雨中欢唱》
“Singing in the Rain.”
什么调
In what key?
降A
A-flat.
降A
A-flat.
我在雨中欢唱
I’m singin’in the rain Just singin’in the rain
重拾往日的欢乐 感觉真好
What a glorious feelin’ I’m happy again
我对着天上的乌云大笑
I’m laughin’at clouds So dark up above
我心中充满阳光
The sun’s in my heart
我已准备恋爱
And I’m ready for love
让乌云追着
Let the stormy clouds chase
大家跑
Everyone from the place
让大雨滂沱吧 我的脸上露出微笑
Come on with the rain I’ve a smile on my face
我要走在街道上欢唱着
I’ll walk down the lane With a happy refrain
在雨中欢唱着
And singin’ Just singin’in the rain
我在雨中欢唱着
I’m singin’ Just singin’ in the rain
重拾往日的欢乐 感觉真好
What a glorious feelin’ I’m happy again
我对着天空的乌云大笑
I’m laughin’ at clouds So dark up above
我心中充满阳光 我已准备恋爱
The sun’s in my heart and I’m ready for love
拦住她
Stop that girl!
她往走道跑了
That girl running up the aisle!
各位听见的是她的歌♥声
That’s the girl whose voice you heard and loved.
她是本片真正的女主角 凯希·莎登
She’s the real star of the picture, Kathy Selden!
你是
You are…
我的幸运之星
my lucky star
我看见你
I saw you
在远方
from afar
明亮的双眼注视着我
Two lovely eyes At me they were gleaming
闪烁着
Beaming
我真是受宠若惊
I was starstruck
你是
You’re all…
我的幸运之星
my lucky charms
幸运的我
I’m lucky
在你怀里
in your arms
你为我开启了天堂之门
You’ve opened heaven’s portal
为我这个平凡人
Here on earth for this poor mortal
你
You…
是我的
are my…
幸运之星
lucky star