Calloway?
目前 呃…一切都好
It’s, uh… it’s good.
– 是的 进展顺利 – 好 好
– Yeah. Very good. – Right, right.
好 我问问你
Well, let me ask you something.
你是不是在耍我?
What did I do to make you disrespect me, huh?
什么?
What?
你说呢, 觉得我是白♥痴♥?
Oh, what? You think I’m an idiot?
觉得我傻了吧唧?
Some kind of bozo?
没有 没有 完全没有
No. No, sir, not at all.
我的团队跟卡洛韦的律师谈过了
My team, they talked to Calloway’s lawyer,
说完全不认识你也不知道你的剧
and they say he’s never heard of you or your show.
真的? 他们这么说? 呃…
Really? They said that? Uh…
– 你骗了我 – 我不是有意的
– You lied to me! – I-I didn’t mean to.
这样吧 说真的 我能请到他
Okay? Honestly, I really thought I could get him.
没人能把我当傻子耍
No one makes me look like a fool! No one!
我做梦也不会这样对你
I-I wouldn’t dream of doing that to you.
我发誓 如果不是我孩子出演了你的剧
I swear, if you didn’t have my kid in your show,
我现在就把你从窗户扔出去
you’d be out of that window by now!
拜托 拜托 我很抱歉
Please, please, please. I-I’m so sorry.
你最好下周之前把卡洛韦找来
You’d better have Calloway by the end of next week,
– 不然自己跳出去 – 我…我…一定
– or so help me! – I-I-I will.
我一定把他找来 不会让你失望的 先生
I-I-I’ll get him. I won’t let you down, sir.
我知道你不会让我失望的
Oh, I know you won’t let me down.
– 杰瑞 你进来 – 来了来了 先生我在呢
– Jerry, get in here! – Yes, sir. Right here, sir.
– 收拾好你的烂摊子 – 遵命 我一定干好
– Clean this mess up, will you? – Yes, absolutely, I’d love to.
听着 我得尽快
Listen up. I got to go to Calloway’s,
赶去卡洛韦那
and I got to go ASAP.
– 别 拜托别去 – 别…别担心
– Oh, no, please don’t go there. – D-Don’t worry. Don’t worry.
我知道你说他是个疯子 但没事
I know you said he’s crazy, but I’ll be all right.
– 我跟你一块儿去吧? – 我说不好
– Oh, can I go with you, please? – Uh, I don’t know.
拜托 你肯定会需要我的
Come on, you’re gonna need me.
我了解那家伙的一切
I know everything about this guy.
– 呃…你说得对 – 好极了
– Uh… I think you’re right. – Yes!
听着 冈特 你得单靠自己
Now, listen, Gunter, you’ve got to figure out
搞定这个剧的结局了
the ending of this show on your own.
– 单靠我自己? – 是啊
– On my own? – Yes.
克劳利小姐 我不在的时候你负责这里
Miss Crawly, I need you to take charge while I’m away.
– 好的先生 – 听我说
– Yes, sir. – Now, listen to me.
你得拿出最好的状态 克劳利小姐
You got to bring your A game here, Miss Crawly.
我说真的 你得强硬起来
I’m serious. You got to be tough.
– 我会强硬的 – 你得坚定起来
– Yes, I got to be tough. – You got to be firm.
我也会坚定起来
Oh, and I got to be firm. Yes.
你可别让 我说 你别让
And you cannot… I repeat, cannot…
制♥作♥进度落后了 落后哪怕一点也不行
let production fall behind, not one little bit.
都清楚了?
Is that clear?
是的 穆恩先生
Yes, sir, Mr. Moon, sir.
马森
Mason!
那座火山昨天就该完工了
That volcano should’ve been finished yesterday!
– 我…我们正在干 克劳利小姐 – 你抓紧点
– W-We’re on it, Miss Crawly. – You better be!
米娜 达吕斯 从头开始
Meena, Darius, take it from the top,
这次 打起点精神来 行不行?
and this time, put a little juice in it, will you?
我往最好努力 克劳利小姐
I’m trying my best, Miss Crawly.
A little juice?
打起精神?
大家好啊
Hey, everybody.
排练你已经迟到两个小时了
You’re two hours late for rehearsal!
等等 那考拉去哪了?
Wait. Wait, where’s the koala?
你谁啊?
Who are you?
现在我就是管事的
I’m in charge! That’s who!
赶紧夹着尾巴去换衣服 小宝贝
Now, get your tail to wardrobe, sweetheart.
天呐
Oh, my gosh.
他在这住
There he is.
是他
That’s him.
天呐 真是他
Holy moly, it really is.
她看起来不可怕啊
He doesn’t look so scary.
卡洛韦先生
Mr. Calloway!
– 滚开 – 拜托
– Go away! – No, please.
我 我 我们想跟您谈一分钟就好
We-we-we just want to talk to you for one minute.
就一分钟
That’s all.
你不理我们我们就不走
We are not leaving until you talk to us.
好 如果你不过来
Fine. If you’re not coming over here,
那我们就过去
we’re coming over to you.
别 别碰围栏
No! Stay off the fence!
别听他的
Don’t listen to him.
停 停 停
Stop, stop, stop!
波尔莎 你又搞砸了
Porsha, you’re still messing it up.
不是我
It’s not my fault.
他总是抓不住
He keeps missing the catch.
我觉得她是要杀了我
I think she’s trying to kill me.
再来一次
Reset. Let’s go again.
米娜 达吕斯
Meena! Darius!
下一个就是你们 你们俩
We’re coming to you next, and I better see
最好有点默契
some chemistry between you two.
好吧 咱们再过一遍步骤
Okay, let’s run these steps one more time.
音乐起 我出场
So, music starts, I step out,
迈着我的小舞步
do my moves, fancy moves.
走到一起 我跪下
Step together, drop.
眼看对方 爱意熊熊在燃烧
Gazing at each other like we’re burning up with love…
你的脸怎么了?
What are you doing with your face?
你的脸看起来有啥问题
Your face looks broken.
这是干吗?
What is that?
呃…
Uh…
这不是恋爱的表情吗?
I was falling in love?
吉娜 听我说
Yeah, Gina, listen.
抱歉 可不是这样的
I’m sorry, that-that’s not what
爱上我的表情、
falling in love with me looks like.
我可知道是什么样
I… I should know.
我整天到处见到的都是这表情
I see it day after day, week after week.
我们从头
Let’s run it again.
再来一次 五 六 七 八
From the top! And five, six, seven, eight.

And one…
来份冰激淋吗 女士
Would you like some ice cream, ma’am?
或者我应该叫 女王陛下?
Or should I say, Your Majesty?
呃…
Uh…
我只是… 你简直就像个女神
I just… You look like a goddess,
还有 呃…. 你真走运
and, uh… and-and-and lucky for you,
今天是”女神冰激淋免费”日
it’s “free ice cream for all goddesses” day.

Aw.
这个是樱桃芝士味的 我自己做的
That’s cherry cheesecake, and I-I make it all myself.
瞧 我卡车就停在那
See, my truck’s right over there.
随时过来…
Come by anytime…
女王陛下
Your Majesty.
你还好吧
Ooh, that… Are you okay?
巴斯特?
Buster?
你怎么样?
You okay?
阿什?
Ash?
我们这是在哪?
Where are we?
在克莱家里
We’re in Clay’s house.
天呐
Oh, my gosh.
– 你跟他聊过了? – 是啊
– Have you talked to him yet? – Uh-huh.
– 真的? – 我们刚刚讨论过
– You have? – We were just discussing
他有没有考虑参演
whether he’d consider being in our show.
他怎么说的?
What did he say?
他说不
He said no.
绝不可能
Not in a million years.
拜托了 卡洛韦先生
Please, Mr. Calloway.
可能你没意识到 你参演我们的剧目
Look, you don’t… you don’t realize how much
到底意味着什么
it would mean to have you in our show and…
能不能不要啰嗦?
Will you stop your yakking?

Here.
你朋友把这个丢我这了
Your friend left this on my property.
早上就走吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!