他让你打住
He wants you to stop.
“普通”与”学校”
“Ordinary” and “school.”
这是俩我永远不会联♥系♥在一起的词
Two words I will never be associated with.
– 不会 不会 – 你特么到底从哪
– Never. Never. – Where the heck did you
找来这些家伙的, 嗯?
dig these guys up from, huh?
如果你们赶紧离开
If you could all leave very quickly,
我们不胜感激
we’d appreciate that, please.
我要的是个好剧 杰瑞
I need big shows, Jerry.
– 好的创意 – 是 先生 最好的创意
– Big ideas! – Yes, sir, big. The biggest.
嘿 我有个好的创意
Hey, I have a big one.
行了 宝贝 走吧
Okay, honey. Come on, let’s go.
你懂的 科幻音乐剧
You know, the sci-fi musical.
– 挺好的创意 – 呃 嗯…
– That’s big, right? – Um, uh…
听我说 里边有外星人和机器人
I mean, it’s got the aliens and the robots
还有激光 还有非常棒的歌♥曲
and the lasers and these amazing songs
克莱·卡洛韦的歌♥
from, like, Clay Calloway to…
哇 哇 哇 哇 克莱·卡洛韦?
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Clay Calloway?
我喜欢克莱·卡洛韦
I love Clay Calloway.
我就说 是吧?
I know, right?
是吧 伙计们
I mean, doesn’t everybody?
是 是 是 瞧见了吗 杰瑞?
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. See, Jerry?
这就是我说的好创意
This is exactly the kind of big idea I’m talking about.
– 是 先生 – 那么…
– Yes, sir. – So, uh…
这部剧叫什么?
so what’s the show called?
叫什么?
What’s it called? Um…
– 冈特 你… – 你想…
– Gunter, you, uh… – you want to…
告诉克里斯托先生…这剧的名字吗?
…uh, tell Mr. Crystal what it’s called?
啊哈 名字叫 走出这世界
Uh-huh. It’s called Out of This World.
走出这世界
Out of This World.
是啊 发挥想象力吧
That’s right. Just imagine it.
阿什?
Ash?
呃 好的 我明白了
Uh, yeah, I got it.
一部壮观的音乐剧
A spectacular musical
将带领观众走出这世界
that takes your audience out of this world.
♪ I wanna run ♪
♪ I want to hide ♪
♪ I wanna tear down the walls ♪
♪ That hold me inside ♪
我喜欢这首歌♥
I love this song.
♪ I wanna reach out ♪
♪ And touch the flame ♪
♪ Where the streets
have no name. ♪
先生 您的午餐会将与…
Sir, your lunch meeting with…
什么鬼
Oh, my…
现在不行
Not now.
穆恩 你怎么来的
Moon, how did you get in here?
嘿 他都说了现在不行
Hey, he said not now. Psst.
我听到了 谢谢你了 杰瑞
Yeah, I heard him. Thanks, Jerry.
你们用克莱·卡洛韦的歌♥
Are you telling me you-you got
得到他的授权了吗?
Clay Calloway’s permission to use his song?
– 如果我说我有授权呢? – 啊
– Well, what if I told you I did? – Ah.
好吧 不管怎么说
看来你和他有点私人关系咯?
some kind of personal connection to this guy?
– 要不然我怎么做到呢? – 穆恩
– How else would I get it? – Moon!
等等 如果你认识他
Wait, if you know him,
那么就可以请他在剧中出演了 是吧?
then you could get him in the show, right?
这对我来说太棒了
Oh, that’d be huge for me.
太棒了
Huge.
先生 抱歉 你认真的?
Sir, I’m sorry, but seriously?
你觉得这个不知从何而来的小家伙
You think this little guy from nowhere
能请来克莱·卡洛韦?
can get Clay Calloway in the show?
苏姬 要告诉你的是
Well, Suki, for your information,
我不仅仅是什么不知从何而来的小家伙
I am not just a little guy from nowhere.
就这么办了 先生
Consider it done, sir.
我给你三周时间 穆恩
I’ll give you three weeks, Moon.
三周时间完善这个剧目 好吧?
Three weeks to get this show up and running, okay?
好的 先生 谢谢你
Yes, sir. Thank you.
穆恩 你真的认识克莱·卡洛韦?
Moon, do you really know Clay Calloway?
嘘 嘘 现在还不认识呢
Shh, shh. Not now.
– 杰瑞 – 我在这呢先生
– Jerry. – Oh! Right here, sir.
我要这些家伙立刻就开始工作
I want these guys to start work right away.
我们的设计师 舞蹈演员 要什么给什么
Set ’em up with our designers, our dancers, whatever they need.
还有 在酒店里给他们安排房♥间, 好吧?
And get ’em rooms at the hotel, okay?
酒店里最好的套房♥
The very best suites. The whole shaboodle.
好的 先生 好的
Yes, sir. Yes, of course.
呃 还有最后一件事
Uh, hey, one last thing.
别做任何让我有失体面的事
Don’t you ever do nothing to make me look bad.
明白吗
You got that?
哦 先生 不会的
Oh, I will never let that happen, sir.
最好不会 否则我会把你从楼上扔下去
You better not, or I’ll throw you off the roof.
好好干吧 伙计们
Great job, everyone.
我们走 拉乌尔
Take it away, Raoul.
哦 天呐
Oh, my gosh.
– 这一切成真了? – 耶
– Is this really happening? – Yeah!
我们要在红岸城演出了 宝贝
We’re playing Redshore City, baby!
是啊 冈特
Yes, we are, Gunter.
冈特 科幻音乐剧?
Gunter, sci-fi musical?
你真是个天才
You’re a genius.
是吧 我妈总这么说
Yeah, well, Mama always said,
“冈特 你不像你♥爸♥爸那么傻”
“Gunter, you’re not as stupid as your papa.”
是啊 你一点都不傻
No, you’re not.
嗨 苏姬
Hey, Suki.
别往心里去哦
No hard feelings, huh?
你不知道你都干了些什么
You have no idea what you’re getting into.
喔
Whoa.
– 你是不是疯了? – 什么?
– Are you out of your mind? – What?
克莱·卡洛韦? 我可是他的铁粉
Clay Calloway? I’m, like, his biggest fan,
我跟你说 他现在隐居了
and I can tell you, the guy is a recluse.
说真的 自从他妻子死了以后
Seriously, after his wife died,
整整15年都没人见过他
no one’s seen him in over 15 years.
啊 这可不怎么妙
Ah. That’s not good.
对 不妙
No, it’s not.
呃…
Uh…
克劳利小姐 你得帮我去找克莱·卡洛韦
Miss Crawly, I need you to help me find Clay Calloway.
住址 电♥话♥号♥码 什么的
An address, a phone number, anything.
– 我们必须找到他 – 好的 先生
– But we’ve got to find that guy. – Yes, sir.
♪ Think about it… ♪
早上好
Good morning!
我是琳达·乐·邦 现在为您送出最有热度的新闻
I’m Linda Le Bon, and have I got some hot news for you.
♪ Down in the heart
or hidden… ♪
声名狼藉的亿万富翁吉米·克里斯托
Infamous billionaire Jimmy Crystal has hired
– 聘请了一位籍籍无名的剧作家 – 什么?
– an unknown theater producer… – What?
名字叫做巴斯特·穆恩
…by the name of Buster Moon.
♪ Look inside your heart
and I’ll look inside mine ♪
♪ Things look so bad
everywhere ♪
♪ Everywhere ♪
♪ In this whole world,
what is fair? ♪
♪ We walk the line
and try to see ♪
♪ Try to see ♪
♪ Falling behind
in what could be ♪
♪ Oh, oh, bring me
a higher love ♪
♪ Bring me a higher love, oh ♪
♪ Bring me a higher love ♪
♪ Where’s that higher love
I keep thinking of? ♪
♪ That love, that love ♪
♪ Bring me higher love ♪
♪ Love, that love,
that love… ♪
好 这个家伙从那边进来
Okay, so this guy is coming in from that side,
看起来就像个疯子
and it’s, like, cuckoo crazy,
然后我想我们应该有 比如
and then I think we should have, like,
炫酷的外星探戈场景
this cool alien tango scene.
“外星探戈场景”
“Alien tango scene.”
我喜欢
Oh. I love it.
等下 我有个更好的主意
Wait. I’ve got a better idea.
这样的话 来个巨大的水下场景?
What if it was, like, a big underwater scene instead?
– 水下? – 是啊 是啊
– Underwater? – Yeah, yeah.
我有把握 赶紧记下来
I’m sure of this. Write it down.