I thought you were his thugs
来杀我的
coming here to finish me off.
噢 他们来了
Oh, no. It’s them.
嘘 假装屋里没人
Shh. Pretend we’re not here.
15年来我第一次离家
The first time I leave home in 15 years,
真长见识了
and what do I find?
剧目完蛋了 并且这家伙还躲在箱子里
The show is off, and this guy is hiding in a suitcase.
别 别 别开门
No, no, don’t… don’t open the door.
别 别
No, no, no.
克莱·卡洛韦
Clay Calloway.
我记得你
I remember you.
克劳利小姐
Miss Crawly.
– biu biu biu – 克劳利小姐 醒醒
– Pew, pew. Pew. – Miss Crawly, wake up.
啥 啥 什么?
Wha… Mm, what?
醒醒 我们得赶紧走
Wake up. We got to get out of here.
走廊没人 赶紧走
Coast is clear. Let’s go.
快点 克劳利小姐 快点
Come on, Miss Crawly. Come on.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
我们安全到家的时候 会感觉更好
We’ll all feel better when we’re safe at home.
你确信吗?
You sure about that?
因为我告诉你 逃避和躲藏
‘Cause I can tell you, running and hiding away
并不是好办法
is not all that it’s cracked up to be.
是吗 可我们也没有别的选择
Well, we don’t have a choice.
这些年来
Yeah, well, all these years,
我也是这么想的
I thought the same, but turns out
结果发现总还是有的选择
there’s always a choice.
只是从没有勇气做正确的选择
Just never had the guts to make the right one.
知道我什么意思吗?
Know what I mean?
对吧 我是受害者
Right? A victim.
我枪毙了我的剧目
I shut down my show
全因为一个叫巴斯特·穆恩的无能小人
’cause of a talentless little twerp called Buster Moon.
说真的 你真的应该认识下这小卢瑟
Seriously, you should’ve seen this teeny, tiny loser.
还有他那些业余的可怜朋友们
Oh, and his pathetic amateur friends…
让我说 从什么波登克镇来的
let’s just say, whatever Podunk town
那才是他们该待的地方
they crawled out of, that’s where they belong,
因为不像这大城市
’cause it sure ain’t this great city.

No.
我明白了 克莱说得对
I see, Clay’s right.
我们需要些勇气去做事
What we’re trying to do here, it takes guts.
伙计们 等下
Guys, wait.
我…我们不不能让那个那个那个
We-we cannot let that-that-that-that…
恶棍偷走我们的希望和梦想
that bully steal our hopes and dreams.
不 不 不 我们已经不再唱歌♥跳舞了
No, no, no. We are way past singing and dancing now.
听着 我知道这听起来很疯狂
Look, I-I know this might sound crazy.
– 如果我们回到剧院去 – 得了吧
– If we got the theater back… – Oh, come on.
– 就一晚上 – 你说真的?
– Just for one night only. – Seriously?
这又不是说我们能偷偷溜进去
It’s not like we can just sneak in there
然后把剧目偷偷放在克里斯托背后就行的
and put the show on behind Crystal’s back.
好极了 我们就这么干
That is exactly what we’re gonna do.
好极了
Yes!
也许是…客房♥服务?
Maybe it’s, like, room service?
开门 穆恩 你死定了
Open up or you’re dead, Moon!
好吧 并不是客房♥服务
Okay, it’s not room service.
你和你那些蠢朋友最好别躲在这儿
You and your dumb friends better not be hiding in there.
我们往哪儿去?
What are we gonna do?
伙计们 咱们勇敢点
Guys, we just got to be brave now.
你的意思要跟这帮家伙干一架?
Are you saying we should fight these thugs?
不 不 我们可不是对手
No, no. They’ll beat us to a pulp.
我们要把这剧演了
We’re gonna put this show on
不管克里斯托喜欢不喜欢
whether Crystal likes it or not.
但首先 我们得从窗户跳出去
But first, we’re gonna jump out that window.
什么?
What?
我开始喜欢这家伙了
I’m beginning to like this guy.
保安 有九个嫌疑人
Security. Yeah, we got nine suspects
顺流而下
loose on the river ride.
重复 九个嫌疑人顺流而下
Repeat, nine suspects loose on the river ride.
大家抓紧了
Hang on, everybody.
呃 这里是泳池保安
Uh, this is pool security.
这没人 完毕
I don’t see anyone here. Over.
在那
There!
他们正从后边往东跑
They’re heading east through the back lot!
快跑 快跑
Go, go, go, go, go.
我怎么长了这么一对
Oh, I wish I didn’t have…
小短腿
such teeny, tiny legs!
– ♪ Soy yo ♪
– ♪ Soy, soy, soy ♪
– ♪ Soy, soy, soy, soy ♪
– ♪ Soy yo ♪
♪ Yo, yo, yo, yo… ♪
谢谢你 琳达
Thank you, Linda.
谢谢大家
Thank you. Thanks, everybody.
如何?
Well?
呃 还没有他们的踪迹 先生
Uh, no sign of ’em, sir.
我们觉得他们可能已经离开城市了
We think they might have split town.
这本该没人的
No one is supposed to be in here.
呃 你们是?
Uh, who are you?
我们是夜班清洁工
We’re the night cleaners.
明白了
Oh, I see.
我们现在不需要清洁了
Well, we don’t need any cleaning right now,
但你们不走更好
but it’d be better if you didn’t leave, so…
有人会跳踢踏舞吗?
Mm, I don’t suppose any of you can tap-dance, huh?

Huh.
伙计们我们开始吧
Well, let’s move it, folks.
给 罗西塔
Here, Rosita.
你的角色
It’s your role.
克劳利小姐 能不能找个新外星人?
Miss Crawly, let’s see if we can get us a new green alien.
好的 穆恩先生
Yes, sir, Mr. Moon, sir.
起床了 宝贝儿
Rise and shine, sweetheart!
♪ Soy yo… ♪
嘿 你真找到了
Hey! You made it!
好吧 呃 我之前有点反应过度了
Yeah, well, uh, maybe I overreacted a little before.
有点? 过度得简直是在演戏一样
A little? You were, like, a total drama queen back there.
好了 好了 我们和好了
Yeah, okay, we’re all good now.
我老爸看见这场面一定会疯掉的
Wow, my dad’s gonna flip when he finds out about us.
– 好了 现在我们安全了 所以… – 安全?
– Well, we’re safe for now, but listen, let’s… – Safe?
呃 不
Uh, no.
我们都不安全
None of us are safe.
穆恩先生 我知道有人可以保护我们
Mr. Moon, I know someone who can protect us.
行 好的 好的
Right. Mm-hmm. Yeah. Yeah.
保护?
Protection?
不用说了 儿子
Say no more, son.
我们这就去
We’re on our way.
♪ Soy yo ♪
♪ Soy yo ♪
♪ Soy yo ♪
♪ Soy yo ♪
♪ Soy yo ♪
♪ Soy, soy, soy ♪
♪ Soy, soy, soy, soy ♪
– ♪ Soy yo ♪
– ♪ Yo, yo, yo ♪
♪ Yo, yo, yo, yo ♪
– ♪ Soy yo ♪
– ♪ Soy, soy, soy, soy ♪
晚安 波尔莎
Good night, Porsha.
♪ Soy yo. ♪
好吧 就这样吧 我不在乎
All right, be that way. I don’t care.
被惯坏的小家伙
Spoiled little brat.
好了 该有请观众了
All right, time to get us an audience.
等下 穆恩 一旦你邀请观众
Wait. Moon, as soon as you start inviting folks in here,
酒店保安就会来抓我们 对吧?
hotel security will just shut us down, right?
没关系 罗西塔已经做好准备了
Oh, it’s okay. Rosita’s got that covered.
诺曼 放猪崽
Norman, release the piglets.
♪ No, not today… ♪
嘿 不要
Hey, no!
全体保安 17楼有状况
All security, we have a situation on floor 17.
重复 所有保安来17楼
Repeat, all security to floor 17.
爹地 这可是我这辈子最快乐的一天了
This is the best day of my life, Daddy! Whoo!
重复 大家都来17楼
Repeat, everybody to floor 17!
等等 现在就开始了?
Wait, uh, is it on?
– 开始了 – 现在吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!