And I want you gone in the morning.
怪不得他们总说”别去见你的偶像”
And that’s why they say, “Never meet your heroes.”
一 二 三 四
Step, two, three, four.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
好耶
Yes!
伙计
Whoa, mate.
你这差得有点远啊
You’re not ready to be busting out these moves.
– 抱歉 – 瞧瞧你
– Sorry. – Look at you.
克劳斯把你带沟里了
Klaus has thrown you in the deep end
而且把你的耐心都磨没了
and drained out all of your confidence like…
不过别担心
Don’t worry.
我们一步步重新建立它
We’ll build up to it step-by-step.
忘掉克劳斯教你的那些 顺其自然就好
Just forget what Klaus told you and go with the flow.
♪ Hey, uh, uh ♪
♪ I’d rather be
nobody other than me ♪
♪ Mark my words,
my talk ain’t cheap ♪
♪ Life’s a dream,
but I’m not sleep ♪
♪ I, I feel like a work of art ♪
♪ I’m not easily forgot ♪
♪ Had to set myself apart ♪
♪ I’m just following my heart ♪
♪ I’m just following my path ♪
♪ I’m just here
to make it last ♪
♪ I’m not living in the past ♪
♪ If you don’t feel me,
kiss my ♪
♪ Uh, uh, suéltate ♪
♪ Uh, uh, suéltate ♪
♪ Uh, uh, suéltate. ♪
搞定了
Nailed it!
你说过你要吃帽子来着?
Now, didn’t you say you were gonna eat your hat?
来吧
Well, there you go.
嗯 真好吃
Mmm. Yum-yum.
♪ I love it
when you call me señorita ♪
♪ I wish I could pretend
I didn’t need ya… ♪
姑娘 你都今天都吃四个了
Girl, that is your fourth today.
我知道
I know, I know.
可是根本停不下来
But I can’t stop.
因为我很想跟他聊聊天
It’s ’cause I really want to talk to him.
可是…
But…
可是我一旦靠近他
but when I get close,
就浑身紧张 所以…
I get nervous, so…
所以只能买♥♥个冰激淋回来
so I just buy another ice cream.
♪ It felt like
ooh-la-la-la, yeah. ♪
呃 说真的 那部剧
Uh, honestly, th-this is gonna be
可是我创作的最棒的剧目
the greatest show I have ever made.

Whoa!
当你看到那些布景和…
And when you see the sets and the…
帮我开下水龙头
Turn on that tap for me.
水龙头? 哦 好
Tap? Uh, sure.
无论如何
So, anyway…

Whoa!
这下爽了吧
Oopsie-daisy.
穆恩 你还好吗?
Moon, you okay?
我还好
I’m okay!
是茶
It’s tea.
你喝的
You drink it.
我保证
I promise,
一定会是最棒的
this is going to be the most wonderful…
我是说 最精彩绝伦的剧目
I mean, fantastic show ever.
你放糖了?
Did you put honey in this?
到了大结局
A-And the ending? Oh, boy.
有你参演的大结局
I mean, i-it’s gonna end with you
你和你的歌♥
and your song…
你不想去演…
You don’t want to do the show.
而且 我声音也无法唱歌♥了 所以…
Besides, lost my singing voice, so…
你声音很好啊
Your voice sounds fine to me.
这都是…
This…
这都是因为你失去了妻子 是吗?
This is all because you lost your wife, isn’t it?
打住 豪猪
Okay, porcupine.
我不想谈论我的露比
We’re not talking about my Ruby.
听着 我知道她是你很多歌♥的创作灵感
Look, I know she inspired so many of your songs…
是我所有的歌♥
All of my songs.
是啊
Right.
我… 我无法想象失去一个如此特别的人
I… I can’t imagine what it must be like
是什么样的感觉
to lose someone so special,
当你认为露比想要你现在这样吗
but do you think this is what Ruby would’ve wanted for you?
我是说你把自己一个人关在这里
I mean, you out here on your own
并且再也不歌♥唱了?
and never singing again?
不 你不会懂的
No, y-you don’t understand.
这儿不再有什么摇滚明星
There’s… there’s no rock star living here anymore.
克莱 你得振作起来
Clay, you just need to play again.
让你的歌♥声使你振作起来
Your songs will bring you back.
你可以 你可以重新…
You can. You can reconnect with…
不 我做不到
No, I can’t!
15年来我甚至没有听过自己的歌♥
I haven’t even heard one of my songs in over 15 years.
最好的理由
And for good reason.
露比就是我的一切
Ruby was everything.
并且我不喜欢在茶里加糖
And I don’t like honey in my tea.
他不会改主意的
He’s not gonna change his mind.
会的
He will.
但你该回去了
But you should go back.
我? 那你怎么办?
Me? What about you?
我再与他待段时间
I just need time with him.
我不能就这样离开他
I can’t just leave him like this.
立正
Ten-hut!
– 哇哦 – 欢迎回来 穆恩先生
– Whoa. – Welcome back, Mr. Moon, sir.
呃 谢谢了 克劳利小姐
Uh, thank you, Miss Crawly.
哦 我给你带了点东西
Oh, and I have something for you.
谢谢 穆恩先生
Thank you, Mr. Moon, sir.
好了 你现在可以放松点了
All right, you can ease off the attitude now.
哦 好的 好的
Oh, oh, yes, yes.
克莱·卡洛韦怎么样?
So, any luck with Clay Calloway?
嘘 还没搞定
Shh! Not yet.
如果有人能说服他 只能是阿什了
But if anyone can convince him, it’s Ash, so…
好 伙计们 明天我们进行第一次试演
All right, folks, tomorrow, we have our first run-through,
把剧目打磨得有点模样吧
so let’s get this show in shipshape shape.
轮到波尔莎了
And cue Porsha.
舰长日志
Captain’s log.
战争星球上着陆
I must take care,
一切得小心点
for I have landed on the Planet of War.
好的伙计们 先到这里
Ooh. Okay, so let’s just hold it right there, folks.
所有人 我们五
Uh, everyone, take five.
这个舰长日志是什么鬼?
What the heck is a captain’s log, anyway?
波尔莎 我能说一句吗?
Um, Porsha, can I have a word?
波尔莎 你知道 我真的相信
Porsha, you know I truly believe
这个剧目 它…
that this show, i-it…
几乎是梦幻般的 甚至说是完美的
it’s close to being fantastic, maybe even perfect.
– 谢谢 – 呃 好吧
– Thank you. – Y-Yeah, yeah,
但…但是 为了让它变得更好
but-but, see, to make it the best it can be…
我得做点变化
…well, I got to make some changes.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
比如…
Like…
呃…
uh…
我得让罗西塔重新来做主角
I have to give the lead role back to Rosita.
你说什么?
What?
我们会给你机会
I’m just offering you the opportunity
– 换个角色什么的… 你要开除我?
– to switch roles with… – You’re firing me?
不是 我没要开除你
No, I-I’m not firing you.
等着我老爸知道你要开除我
Oh, wait till my dad hears that you fired me.
我没要开除你 拜托 等等
But I’m not firing you. Please, wait!
哦 天呐
Oh, my gosh.
你们都恨死我了吧 是吧?
You all hate me, don’t you?
不 不 不 我们不恨你 我们都觉得你很好
No, no, no, we don’t hate you. We all think you’re terrific!
行吧 我又不在乎你们恨不恨我
Well, I don’t care if you hate me.
请等等
Please stop.
你和的什么傻X天幻剧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!