你要不要跟我一块儿啊
But if you want, you could join me.
-听起来不错啊 -好吧
– it’s not going to be fun. – yeah, I’ll go.
-真的 -当然
– you could? okay. – yeah.
很高兴我们能见面
I’m glad we’re finally meeting.
悬疑片还不错
Shamus is sweet.
你的确出演过那个关于吸血蝙蝠的电影了
So you were in that vampire movie?
是啊
Yeah.
-你看过 -没有
– did you see it? – I didn’t.
你们在印度群岛那某些地方拍的
You were in a couple of other indies
那个美国人负责宣传
And that american apparel ad.
你那时 多大 19
And you’re, what, 19?
21.
已经成人了
Street legal.
我只是跟他上上♥床♥而已
I’m just fucking him, by the way.
仅仅上上♥床♥
You’re just fucking him?
是啊
Yep.
你知不知道我是谁
Do you have any idea who I am?
我不知道你的话也不来啊
I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t.
你不怕我告诉他
You know this information will probably get back to him, right?
站住
Stop!
站在那别动
Stop right there!
你死定了 Stitch
You’re dead, Stitch!
Ramirez 你知道是什么问题吗 该死的
You know what your problem is, Ramirez, you piece of shit?
你说什么
What’s that?

Me.
-这该死的枪又卡住了 -暂停
– The fucking gun’s jammed again. – That’s a cut.
-快点 -该死的
– Come on, man! – God damn it.
能给夏莫斯搞只真的枪吗
Can we get Shamus a real gun?
-嘿 夏莫斯 -夏莫斯 在那里
– Hey, Shamus! – Right here, Shamus!

Hey!
-你好 -好
– Hi. – Hi.
是你演得啊
You made it.
喜欢吗
Do you like it?
是的 太酷了
Yeah, it’s cool.
来杯鸡尾酒吗
Can I get you a cocktail?
我怀孕了
Pregnant.
-什么啊 -我还有孕在身
– What? – I’m still pregnant.
好吧 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
听着 我想告诉你点事
Look, I want to tell you something.
好的
Okay.
我知道我们刚认识
I know we’re just getting to know each other
我们真的不知道从哪里开始的
And we really don’t know where this is going,
但是我真的很想告诉你
But I just really feel like I should tell you this.
-我喜欢你 -什么啊
– I like you. – I’m sorry?
我真的喜欢你
I really like you
虽然我既没有钱也没有保险
And I don’t have any money or insurance
就算是信♥用♥卡♥那些也没有
Or a valid credit card or any of those things,
但是我会努力帮你照顾这个小孩的
But I’ll help you take care of this baby.
我会为你做一切事情
I will do whatever it takes.
我们会过得幸福的
I will step up big time.
我也喜欢你
I like you, too.
太棒了
Cool.
你想去你车里说清楚吗
Do you want to go make out in your car?
-当然 -真的吗
– Yeah. – Really?
不 我没有车
No, I don’t have a car.
我没有车
I don’t have a car.
我有车
You know what? I have a car.
-太棒了 -走吧
– Yes! – Okay.
等等 我们得戴上避孕套
Wait, wait, wait. we should get a condom.
没事 我已经怀孕了
No, no. I’m already pregnant.
上帝 不行
God, I can’t.
等等 不行 你是孕妇
Wait. no, no, no. you’re pregnant.
我们这是在干嘛
What are we doing?
不 没事的 我们继续
No, it’s fine. Don’t stop.
-该死的 -有什么要帮忙吗
– Shit! – Is everything okay?
没事 对不起 我们正要走
Yeah. Sorry. We were just leaving.
年轻人 该死的
Little king? Shit.
快给我下来
Get the fuck out!
我刚在想你的
I was just thinking about you.
老兄 你在干嘛啊 你都干了什么
What’s going on, brother? how you doing?
-我很好 你怎样啊 -见到你太高兴了
– I’m good. How are you? – It’s so good to see you.
热血青年都这么急匆匆的吗 年轻女士
Did youngblood over here knock you up, little lady?
不 这不是我的孩子
No, man. it’s not mine.
也不是我的
It’s not even mine.
不是你的吗
It’s not?
不 是我妹妹的
No. it’s… it’s my sister’s.
只是代♥孕♥ 我只是一个代♥孕♥的
It’s a surrogate. I’m a surrogate.
他不能怀孕 所以…
She couldn’t get pregnant, so…
我不能拒绝
I can’t say no.
这可能就是我为派崔克工作的原因 所以…
It’s probably why I work for Patrick, so…
-你说真的吗 -是的 很抱歉
– You’re serious? – Yeah. Yeah, I’m sorry.
这甚至不是我的卵子
It’s not even my egg.
我只是代♥孕♥的
It’s just… it’s just my oven.
-哇 -所以说
– wow. – So to speak.
-太离谱了 -是的
– That’s crazy. – Yeah.
-是的 -感谢上帝
– Yeah. – Thank god.
你们是好朋友吗
Are you guys good friends?
你不要这么做的
You didn’t have to do this.
我不想你做公交车
I didn’t want you to have to ride the bus.
杰玛·布朗?
Jemma brown?
你想我陪你去吗
You want me to go with you?
-我一个人行的 -好吧
– I’ll be okay. – Okay.
嘿 是我
Hey, it’s me.
等会儿
Hold on a second.
-你没事吧 -是的 我很好 等会儿
– You okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. Hold on a second.
-你在干嘛 没事吧 -我很好
– What are you doing? you okay? – I’m fine.
-你是不是刚才抽烟了 -什么 当然不是
– Were you getting high? – What? no.
-不是吗 -不
– You weren’t? – No.
-真的? -当然
– Really? – Yes.
或许在儿科医生办公室人们会变得兴奋
Well, some people might see getting high in a pediatrician’s office
比如哭着叫帮助
As a cry for help.
她不是我的孩子
She’s not my kid.
但也许你认识她
But you probably knew that.
走吧
Let’s go.
在想什么
What’d you think?
我想拍电影
I want to make movies.
真的吗
You do?
我妈妈过去常带我去电影院
My mom used to take me to the movies.
那就是我的过去
That was our thing.
我还保留着那些票
I kept all the tickets.
我把他们贴在天花板上
I tape them to my ceiling.
或许我们也能每周这么干
Maybe we could do this every week.
我是说看电影
I mean go to the movies
用这来取代交谈
Instead of talking.
你不知道那是多么诱人
You have no idea how tempting that is,
但恐怕我们还是要多交流
But I’m afraid we’re gonna have to talk.
我记得你说过的
I knew you were gonna say that.

Hey!
我明白了
I see you!
这个地方是一个堡垒 该死的
This place is a fortress, motherfucker.
你在试着拉什么东西
What the fuck are you trying to pull?
你最好还是跑吧 该死的
That’s right, you better run, you motherfucker.
我是最棒的猎人Armstrong
That’s from ed Armstrong at orion.
你都不知道你是怎么死的
You don’t even know how fucked you are.
你都不能在这个该死的小镇上看场电影
You’re not gonna be able to see a movie in this goddamn town when l…
黛西
Daisy.
好吧
Okay.
谁啊
Hello?
埃文吗
Evan?
你的电♥话♥
It’s for you.
我是埃文 什么事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!