这部电影差不多就是这样
That’s it.
还有导演超牛
What a great director, too.
他不愧是个天才 令人不可思议
He was a genius. he was fantastic.
才华横溢
Brilliant man.
如果他早点学会英语 并且留心的话
If he ever gets english down, watch out.
早就有很多美女跟他合作了
Some of the movie’s got some beautiful girls.
-是的 美女 -超级漂亮的美女
– beautiful girls, yeah. – beautiful fucking girls.
但是一旦他们刮了胡子
But once they shave,
他们也就有点…有点法国味了
They’re going to be… a little french.
你应该这样 小心点 婊♥子♥
You have to go like, “watch out there. props.”
还有化妆师也不错
Second hairdresser.
-是啊 -小心翼翼的
– yeah. – scary.
但是 你知道 电影本身就是一部巨著
But, you know, the movie itself is a fucking great film.
因为里面有杰克 才使得电影这么棒
It’s got Jack, which makes any movie great.
晕倒 我们这些天重复多少次了
Fuck, we’ve done how many of these today?
-50 -都他妈50次了
– 50. – fucking 50.
还有就是… 还有什么别的我们可以谈谈
And what else… what else can we say about the film?
这是一部超爽的动作片
It’s a big, fuck-off action movie
有很多激烈的打斗 战争场面
With some great fight scenes, battle scenes, you know?
这有点…太烦人了…
It’s… fuck…
-抓紧时间结束 -还有呢
– you end. – what else?
抓紧时间撤
Let’s get the fuck out of here.
好 准备撤
Yeah, let’s get the fuck out of here.
晚安 谢谢
Good night. thank you.
是啊 希望你们能够喜欢这部电影
Yeah, enjoy the film.
我一般不开这种车
This is not my normal ride, okay?
我从来没像这样开过
I don’t roll like this all the time.
我老婆拿走了我的车钥匙
My wife took my fucking car keys.
但她是对的
She’s right, though.
整天泡在酒中 我不应该开车的
Two-thirds in the tank, I shouldn’t be driving.
我能不能问你个问题
Can I ask you a question?

Shoot.
我也不知道我他妈在干什么
I don’t know what the fuck I’m doing.
这算什么问题啊
Not really a question.

No.
兄弟 帮我扶一下方向盘
Man, can you take the wheel?
这也太…扶稳了 我得撒泡尿
It’s pretty… hold on, I got to piss.
就这么扶着就行
Just take it.
我日 我日
Fuck me. fuck me!
你要不要来一口啊
You want to get straight?
不 我有点…好吧
No, I really… okay.
Jesus
Jesus.
什么事
Yeah?
对于你的客户
Your clients…
你是不是也有时候会感觉力不从心啊
Do you ever feel like you can’t do anything for them?
会不会
I mean, really, anything?
我不知道 我只负责卖♥♥烟
I don’t know. I just sell smoke.
没有那么…
It’s not that…
没有那么严重 我觉得
It’s not that serious, I don’t think.
我得去一趟超♥市♥
I got to go to the grocery store.
有空再聊
I’ll see you later.
好的
All right.
开车小心点
Drive safe.

Wow.

Hey.
我们又见面了
Once again we meet.
买♥♥这多东西啊
Nice cart.
只是来买♥♥些冰激淋
Just wanted ice cream.
我也很喜欢吃冰激淋
I would love ice cream, too.
来点
Have some.
不行 我不能 因为我容易…
No, I can’t, apparently, ’cause l…
变胖或者…
I’ll get fat or something.
这也太郁闷了吧
That’s fucked up.
我曾在俄亥俄州沃伦县
I worked in an ice cream shop
一所中学里的冰激淋店干过
In high school in warren, ohio.
是吗
Did you?
香蕉船圣代
Banana split sundaes.
我都做成黑白相间的
I make a mean black and white.
Amberson小姐 你一直想成为
So, miss Amberson, did you always want to be
俄亥俄州沃伦县冰激淋小姐呢
Miss ice cream of warren, ohio?
还是想成为好莱坞的金牌明星
Or did you always want to be one of tinseltown’s brightest stars?
我最想当演员了
I pretty much always wanted to act.
你总算美梦成真啊
I guess dreams do come true.
是啊 但我最终还不是要去求你帮忙 不是吗
Yeah, but I still ended up in your office, didn’t i?
那你呢 你在哪长大
So, what about you? where did you grow up?
我 我就在这长大
Me, I grew up here.
你一直都想成为一名心理咨♥询♥师吗
Did you always want to be a therapist?
我也不知道
I don’t even know anymore.
那已经是非常久远的事情了
That is ancient history.
开什么玩笑 你还没那么老吧
You’re not that old, you know.
你也是啊
Neither are you.
我一直都在这里
I am in this town.
正如我说的 管他呢
Well, like I said, fuck ’em.
黛西 黛西
Daisy? daisy?
这个星际宝贝剧本中描述的事
This fucking asteroid script,
真有可能发生吗
Could that really happen?
当然 他们有的是钱
Yeah, they have the money.
-我认为他们应该靠套利基金资助 -不 不 不
– hedge fund financing, I think. – no, no, no.
我指的是星状物撞地球
I mean an asteroid hitting the earth.
有可能吧 我觉得
Yeah, I think so.
总有一天会发生
Any day it could happen?
比如10万年之后 或更久
Or in 100,000 years? or what?
这个我就不知道了
I don’t know.
仔细想想 明白吗
Fucking find out, all right?
我们在航♥天♥局有没有熟人 妈的
Do we have a guy at nasa? just… fuck.
找个航♥天♥局的人帮忙
We need a guy at nasa.
你喝高了吗
Are you high?
不 我没有
No, I’m not.
是药物副作用
It’s walrus tusk. it’s totally medicinal.
我认识个在南极工作的人
I got a guy in little antarctica.
对了 你有没有检查过我定的货
Hey, did you check my dome supply?
你确定一下是不是都在有效期内
You make sure all the expiration dates are right?
确保没有过期的
No lambskin?
没有 放心吧
No, you’re all set.
好吧 好吧
All right. all right.
我还得回去见见个女孩
I’m going to go back in and gorilla pimp that girl
是卡尔斯广♥告♥公♥司♥的
from the carl’s jr. Ads.
做个美梦
Sleep tight.
-你写的真不错啊 -谢谢
– you’re a really good writer. – thank you.
真是个好消息 我一直觉得自己是个打杂的
That’s good news because I am a piece of shit valet.
但我还有个坏消息要告诉你
Okay, I have bad news.
什么
What?
他们把剧本改的乱起八糟
They basically made a bad version of the script,
明年夏天就可以拍出来
And it’s coming out next summer.
什么 真的吗
What? really?
这怎么可能呢
How is that possible?
我的故事是发生在另一个时空中
Mine takes place in an alternate reality.
我知道 你的更好 但是…
I know. yours is better, but…
我也不知道 我觉得或许你可以再写点新的
I don’t know. I think maybe you should work on something new.
什么
Excuse me.
-你确定 -确定
– yeah? – yeah.
好吧
Okay.
你要不要周末一块儿喝点酒之类的
You want to get a drink this weekend or something?
孩子快要出生了
Baby on board.
也对 晕
Right. shit.
不好意思 我真白♥痴♥
Sorry, I’m an idiot.
孩子的父亲是谁
Who’s the father?
天呢 那可说来话长
Oh, god. that’s so long.
你知道吗 我得好好想想
You know what? I have to go to this thing.
听起来会很不可思议
It’s going to really suck,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!