我不想谈
Don’t want to talk about it.
我父亲说你经常翘课
My father tells me you’ve been skipping classes.
我是去看电影了
I go to the movies.
你喜欢电影?
You like the movies?
你这不明知故问吗
No, I hate movies.
我只是想了解你身上到底发生了什么…
I was just trying to figure out what’s going on in your life…
都在档案里
It’s in the file.
我刚才不知道
I didn’t know.
上面说你妈妈…
It says that your mother…
我不想谈那事
I don’t want to talk about that.
我知道你很痛苦
Look, I know how hard it is,
-但有时候… -去他妈的
– but sometimes… – fuck this.
…当你失去某个人…
…when you lose someone…
杰玛
Jemma.
我想咱们已经绝交了
I thought you weren’t supposed to be my friend anymore.
对 但我受不了
Yeah, well, I couldn’t do it.
想一起去吃个饭吗
Want to go get some dinner or something?
我连两句话都写不出来
I can’t even write two sentences.
我身无分文 只能给人家修草坪
I’m broke. I’m mowing lawns.
修草坪? 给谁修?
Mowing lawns? whose lawns?
现在只给你♥爸♥修
Just your dad’s right now.
你在给我爸修草坪?
You’re mowing my dad’s lawn?
-二位的餐桌准备好了 -谢谢
– your table’s ready. – thank you.
-你开玩笑吧? -不 我说真的
– are you kidding? – no, I’m serious.
我需要再进行心理治疗
You know, I need to start therapy again.
跟我? 不 不 不 不行
With me? no, no, no, I can’t.
我现在没钱付你 但可以先记账上
I can’t pay you right now, but we can add it to the tab.
或者我可你帮你刷刷池子之类的
Or I can clean your pool or something.
但你得给我付药钱
But you’d have to pay for the chemicals.
都行不通 谢谢(日语)
No can do. arigato.
咱有一阵子没一起吃饭了 自从…
You know, we haven’t gone to dinner since the…
我知道
I know.
如果我妈是她的教母 那我们是什么?
If my mother was her godmother, what does that make us?
姻亲上的教兄弟
Godbrothers by marriage.
-有这种关系吗 -我想没有
– does that even exist? – I don’t think so.
上礼拜我骑摩托去墓地了
Rode my moped to the cemetery last week.
给她添了些花
Left her some flowers.
她会喜欢的
She would’ve liked that.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?

Nope.
你可能还不知道
You probably don’t know this.
那晚她开车跟着你
She followed you in her car that night
你喝的烂醉 还非得开你那辆破玩意
Because you insisted on driving your piece of shit home
回家不可
Even though you were blasted.
真的吗
She did?
她还说每一到红灯跟前
And she said every time you came to a stoplight,
你就翻到一次
You toppled over.
她说你像电影慢动作 像棵树似的
She said, like in slow motion, like an oak tree.
我…跟她一起看《出租车司机》
You know, l… I watched taxi driver with her
有个镜头是那人去时代广场的电影院
And there was that scene when he goes to the movie theater in time square.
记得吗
Remember that?
我朝她看过去 她竟在…
And I looked over at her then, and she was…
她在哭
And she was crying.
迈向快乐的第一步总是最艰难的
The first step towards happiness is always the hardest.
这话谁说的?
Who said that?
你啊
You did.
我说的?
I did?

Yeah.
想借去看吗
You want to borrow it?
对 或许吧
Yeah, maybe.
或许我真该看看
Maybe I should read it.
我来快速浏览一下
I’ll just give it a quick read.
真不错
Yeah, it’s good.
-他叫什么名字? -这是奥古斯特
– who’s this? – this is august.
过来 打个招呼
Come here. say hi.
我不知道你也来这儿
I didn’t know you came here.
一周只来一次
Well, only once a week.
我们以前经常来的
We used to come a lot more often,
但医生害怕他会犯心脏病
But the vet’s afraid he’s going to have a heart attack.
或许是我会
Or maybe it’s me.
见到你真高兴
It’s good to see you.
天 我看起来糟透了
God, I look awful.
-不 -我满身大汗的
– oh, no. – I’m all sweaty.
不…我看起来才糟呢
No, it’s… I look terrible.
下礼拜见
I’ll see you next week.
埃文不会再来了
Evan’s not coming anymore.
啥? 他不玩摇滚了吗
What? is he off rockin’ cocks?
不 他只是不再来了
No, he’s just not coming.
-见到你很高兴 -我也是
– well, it’s good to see you. – yeah.
我在想今天咱是不是开车逛逛
So, I was thinking today maybe we could just drive around, you know?
比如去天文馆什么的
Maybe go up to the planetarium or something.
操 我就是不想老待在宾馆里
Fuck, I just feel like getting out of the hotel.
或是去F·斯考特·菲茨杰罗尔德去世时的
Or how about going to the apartment building
住处怎么样?
Where f. scott fitzgerald died?
-谁? -F·斯考特·菲茨杰罗尔德
– who? – f. scott fitzgerald.
-他是谁? -他是个作家
– who’s that? – he’s a writer.
靠 我不是说…就开车兜兜风吧
Fuck, I’m not saying… just get in the car and drive around.
我去不了 一小时后我有个面试
I can’t. I have an audition in an hour.
你不能翘掉吗
Can you blow it off?
不 因为我得工作啊
No, ’cause then I have to go to work.
-你得工作? -对啊
– you have to go to work? – yeah.
你是做什么的?
What do you do?
我在一个租车公♥司♥的临时中介上班
I work at a temp agency at a car rental place.
靠 不错啊
Fuck, that’s cool.
对 但我的经纪人很差劲
Yeah, well, my agent sucks, though.
-靠 你应该见见派崔克 -派崔克是谁?
– fuck, you should meet patrick. – who’s patrick?
派崔克是我的经纪人
Well, patrick’s my agent.
他有点神经质 但是个不错的人
He’s a little crazy, but he’s a good guy.
真的? 我能见见他?
Really? I can meet him?
你愿意的话
If you want.
你能办到吗?
You’d do that?
为了你 对 我会安排的
For you, yeah, I’ll do that.
我真心喜欢你
I really like you.
我也真心喜欢你
I really like you, too.
他们还在干涉你的事?
So, you’re still getting intervened?
我现在有个病人 我爸给我安排的
I got this patient now. my father gave me this case.
我知道他的小九九
I know what he’s up to.
他就像个小精灵
He’s like some little elf,
有个什么奇妙的计划…
You know, with some magical plan that…
她还是个孩子 老天爷
She’s a kid. I mean, for christ’s sakes.
我可负不起那种责任
I can’t take on that kind of responsibility.
我…
You know, l…
她需要有人告诉她一切都会好的
She needs somebody who can tell her that everything’s going to be great
世界是美好的
And the world is beautiful.
不管怎样我绝对干不了这事
And I’m in no shape to do it anyway.
而且 我也治不好人
And besides, I can’t fix people.
我想你可以试试
I think you can try.
想来点”黏胶”吗?
Do you want some sticky icky?
-“德州黏胶”? -不 不 让我把这抽完再说
– texas sticky icky? – no, no. just let me finish this.
典型亨利叔叔的风格
This is uncle henry.
-伙计 -你♥他♥妈♥怎么来了?
– hey, man. – what the fuck are you doing here?
啥? 你说的7:30
What? you said 7:30.
但现在他妈才5:30
It’s fucking 5:30, though.
靠 不好意思 我没表
Shit, man, I’m sorry. I don’t have a watch.
-这是你♥爸♥? -不 他不是我爸
– is this your dad? – no, it’s not my dad.
-他是… -亨利·卡特
– that’s… – henry carter.
啥 那个大名鼎鼎的医生?
What, like the doctor?
对 我就是那个医生
No, I am the doctor.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 你才不是那个医生
Fuck off. you’re not the doctor.
-我是 我是亨利·卡特 -真的?
– I am. I’m henry carter. – really?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!