是你帮我治好了 现在让我们帮你吧
And you helped me beat it. let us help you beat this.
亨利 很明显 有时候
It’s obvious that you have been, henry,
你为自己开药治疗
Self-medicating for some time.
等等
Okay…
你们是在
Is this…
介入我的私事吗
Is this an intervention?
这是一次机会
It’s an opportunity.
首先 你是我老婆的医生 不是我的
In the first place, you were my wife’s doctor, not mine.
其次 我他妈不是威尔夏大道上
And in the second place, I’m not some fucking drug addict
那些嗑药的人 明白吗
On wilshire boulevard, all right?
我是一名医生
I’m a doctor. and let me…
戴安娜 两周前是你用亲手写的请柬
Diana, did you actually send me a written invitation
来邀请我讨论自己的私事
Two weeks ago to my own intervention?
-是机会 -你再敢这么说
– opportunity. – you say that one more time,
我就把这烂蟹肉蛋糕扔你脸上
I’m going to throw a fucking crab cake in your face.
我们已经为你预订了戒毒所治疗
We’ve arranged a room at a rehab
就在奥克斯纳德北边
Just north of oxnard.
你逗我玩吧
Are you shitting me?
他想送我去奥克斯纳德
He wants to send me to oxnard.
咱们说清楚吧
Look, let me make it clear to you, okay?
我妻子死了 你们这些傻瓜
My wife died, you fucking assholes.
儿子 我们爱你
We love you, son.
看你这样我们很难过
And it’s a bitch seeing you like this.
那就别看了 老爸
Well, then don’t look, dad.
其实
Look, l…
我们已经
We’ve…
我们写了一封信
We’ve written a letter.
都签字了
We’ve all signed it.
好吧
All right.
杰瑞米会读出来
Jeremy will read it.
其实我再也不想读这信了
I don’t really want to read it anymore, actually.
好吧
Okay.
我自己来读
I’ll read it.
亲爱的亨利 帮我
“dear henry, help…”
我妻子是自杀的
My wife killed herself.
她不是出车祸了吗
She had a car accident.
不是的 爸爸
No, dad.
那是我编出来的
That’s what I told you.
天啊
Jesus chr…
好了
Whoa.
我这就出去开着车
So, I’m going to go out to my car,
到自我治疗中心开一剂猛药
I’m going to take a big hit from a self-medicating joint,
再到肯德基 因为那里吃的
And then I’m going to kentucky fried chicken
真♥他♥妈♥不错
’cause it’s finger-fucking-licking good.
彻罗基一词 源于穆斯科基
“cherokee” is from the word “muscogee.”
意思是 说外语的人
Cherokee means “speakers of another language.”
有没有人知道 彻罗基族如何生活
Does anybody know how the cherokees lived?
是一群什么样的人 是武士吗
What sort of people were they? were they warriors?
你要去哪
Where do you think you’re going?
杰玛 回到你的座位上
Jemma. I need you to go back to your seat.
杰玛 马上回去
Jemma, go back to your seat now.
私事
A fucking intervention?
他们要插手谁的私事
Who the fuck are they to intervene?
他们要对谁指手画脚
Who the fuck are they to point the finger?
-你觉得我有问题吗 -你有什么问题
– do you think I have a problem? – what kind of problem would you have?
人人都有问题吗
Everyone’s got a problem?
我对这些药上瘾
With this? with drugs?
没有 为什么都跟药过不去
No. why does it always have to be about the drugs?
什么事情都要扣个帽子
Why does everything have to have a label?
为什么
Why…
为什么总要分清是非
Why’s it got to be right or wrong?
为什么非得是药的问题
Why does it have to be the drugs?
因为我有伤心事
It’s grief.
什么
What?
他们想看到我对伤心事的正常反应
They want you to have some kind of normal response to grief.
所以他们不一定要看
So they don’t have to watch.
但这是我自己的事
But it’s mine.
没错
Yeah.
我知道是你的
I know it’s yours.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
对 我要去环游世界来做自己的音乐
Yeah, I’m going to go around the world making my music.
摇滚鸡♥巴♥ 就是我的音乐
Rocking cocks, that’s what I do.
我就是这样的人
That’s who I am.
抱歉 没听清
I’m sorry?
摇滚鸡♥巴♥ 是一种让人快乐的音乐
Rockin’ cocks… it’s a music term for making people happy.
你舒服吗
Are you comfortable?
再舒服不过了
Well, as much as I can be.
很好
Good.
我觉得他变成
I think he’s become…
自恋狂了
A narcissist.
这是你那吉普赛瑜伽老师说的吧
Is that what your gypsy yoga teacher told you?
不是 而且她也不是吉普赛人
No, and she’s not a gypsy.
我也不是自恋狂
And I’m not a narcissist.
自恋狂是什么意思
What’s a narcissist?
除了自己 谁也看不上的人
It’s someone who doesn’t give a shit about anyone but themselves.
操 我要撒尿
Fuck it. I got to take a leak.
他平时不是这样的
He wasn’t always like this.
就像我远远望着这一切
It’s like I’m watching everything from the distance.
仿佛自己不在场
Like I’m not really there.
我只是
I’m just…
麻木了
Numb.
妈妈
Mommy.
宝宝 来
Here, come on, baby.
你看起来和凯特·安博尔森很像
You kind of look like kate amberson.
有人这么说过吗
Anybody ever tell you that?
没有
No.
你没准是 她姐姐或是
I mean, you could be, like, her older sister or something.
能把钱找给我吗
And I can I get cash back?
詹金斯小姐
Miss jenkins,
请帮我接通负责人的电♥话♥
Get the superintendent on the phone, please.
申请搜查存物柜
Get me permission to search those lockers.
我们走
Let’s go.
小姐 说说课上的事吧
Get to class, young lady.
在嗑药吗
So, you on drugs?
没有
No.
我了解你这一年不好受
Look, I know this year has been kind of hard on you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要开除我吗
Are you going to expel me?
不 我想安排你和一个人聊聊
No, I want you to talk to somebody.
不用 谢了
No, thanks.
听着
Look…
杰玛 你妈妈对此会怎么说
Jemma, what do you think your mother would say about all this?
-海科特下周工作吗 -工作
– hey, is hector working next week? – yeah.
-给他轮一下班吧 -好 我会安排的
– trying to pick up some of his shifts. – yeah, I’ll put in a good word.
谢谢
Thanks.
抱歉来晚了 先生
Sorry about that, sir.
小心点 这车比你还值钱
This is my car. it’s worth more than you.
派崔克·席尔 没想到是你
Patrick silver, as I live and breathe.
好久不见 老兄
Hey, man, long time no see.
最近怎么样 贱♥人♥
How are you doing, you fucking biotch?
你知道的 别碰我
Mitch, don’t touch me. you know better than that.
恭喜你离婚了
Congratulations on the divorce.
是啊 看看
Yeah, well, look around.
我又回来了
I’m back, you know.
-是啊 我就没离开过 -没错
– yeah, well, I never left. – right.
你看过东京导弹危机吗 觉得怎样
Hey, did you see tokyo missile crisis? what do you think?
不清楚 能赚多少钱
I don’t know. what’s it going to gross?
天啊 哥们 你还去办公室吗
Jesus, man, do you even go in the office anymore?
这里就是我办公的地方
Bro, this is my office.
大幅提升了我的形象
You have no idea how much heat this has brought to my profile.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!