你被开除了
You’re fucking fired.
喔 不是吧
Wow. no.
是因为我怀孕的缘故吗
This is because I’m pregnant.
这样吧
But you know what?
我答应你我绝不会弄脏你的办公室的
I promise my water is not gonna break on you.
-哇 哇 哇 -我已经预约了剖腹产手术
– whoa, whoa, whoa. – I have a scheduled c-section.
所以绝对不会
There’s no chance…
你相当个制片人 是吗
You want to be a producer, right?
是的 你怎么知道的
Yeah, but how would you know that?
我从来没有对你说过
I’ve never told you that.
你刚来时 我看过你的所有电邮
I read all your emails when you first started.
我不知道该不该相信你
I didn’t know I could trust you.
很显然
Obviously.
但是现在 我觉得 当你要初为人母的时候
But now, I think when you push that baby out,
也是你开始你的第一部电影的时候了
It’s time you start making your first film.
好啦
All right.
她在里面吗
She in there?
是的 她在
Yeah, she’s in there.
太好了 黛西
Excellent. Daisy?
-嗯 -请听好
– yeah? – please listen.
-好的 -如果你真的做了一个制片人
– okay. – when you are a producer,
并想要雇佣我的客户的话 我会不留情面
And you wish to hire one of my clients, I’m gonna take you to the wall.
绝无恶意
No hard feelings.
绝不留情面
I am going to take you to the wall.
-好的 不会 -很好
– okay, yeah, no. – great.
可以开门了吗
Want to open the door?
是的 当然
Yeah, of course.
用不着了 你已经被解雇了
You don’t have to. you’re fucking fired.
不 我只是 哦 上帝
No, I just… oh, god.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我来开会 你来这里做什么
I have a meeting. what the fuck are you doing here?
一样
Same.
你的脸怎么样了
How’s your face?
比看起来更糟
Feels worse than it looks.
看起来听恐怖
Looks pretty awful.
对 你呢
Yeah. how’s yours?
我差点挂了
I almost died.
但和你没有关系
It’s not your fault.
请进 欢迎 请坐吧
Come in. welcome. have a seat.
嘿
Hey.
很显然 你们都认识
Apparently, everybody knows everybody here.
你搞什么名堂
What is everyone doing here?
一会就知道了
All will be revealed.
请坐
Have a seat.
情况大概是这样的
This is some situation we got here.
-对不起 -不 都是我的错
– I’m really sorry. – look, no. it’s my responsibility.
-你是对的 杰玛 -不 这是我做过最后悔的事
– you were right, Jemma. – no, this is the worst thing I’ve ever done.
-你们能不能让我先说完 -对不
– would you let me finish… – I’m so…
它真是很不错
It’s good.
什么很不错
What’s good?
这个 这剧本很不错
This. this is good.
真的吗 你真的觉得很不错
You think so? you really think so?
我想我的客户是想要说的是
I think what my client is trying to say is
我们要做这部电影
we are making this movie.
你是 叫什么来着
You’re what’s-his-name.
杰克
Jack.
杰克什么
Jack what?
-Holden -杰克·侯登
– holden. – Jack Holden.
-对了 -杰克
– yeah. – Jack.
你是个淘气的孩子 对吧 杰克
You’re a naughty boy, aren’t you, jack?
-也许 -真的吗
– could be. – really?
是的
Yeah.
哇
Whoa.
十年前
Ten years ago,
我会毫不犹豫
That would’ve been a yes.
那时我已经小学4年级了
I would’ve been in fourth grade.
十年前
Ten years ago.
是吗
Yeah.
那时我的女儿也是小学4年级
My daughter’s in fourth grade.
再见 坏女孩
Good-bye, bad girl.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
她说你在这
She said you were out here.
我以前总是在这里抽大烟
Used to smoke a lot of weed out here.
现在呢
What about now?
现在不会了
Not anymore.
那太好了
That’s good.
阴霾总是挥之不去 是吗
It’s never gonna go away, is it?
是的
No.
但我们还活着
But we’re still here.
活着就有意义
That’s something.
我还会再看到你吗
Am I gonna see you again?
不 永远不会
No, never.
你知道哪里可以找到我
You know where to find me.
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
他们不会要我和别人一起住吧
Look, they’re not gonna make me share a fucking room, are they?
不会的 我给你找了个单间
No, I got you a private suite.
是那里最好的一间
It’s the best one they got.
你就当是住在一家很不错的宾馆里
It’s gonna be just like staying at a fancy hotel for a couple of months.
只是没有酒吧间
Without the minibar.
我不想再见到你了
I don’t want to see you anymore.
职业意义上
Professionally.