where you’re supposed to make me feel better?
安慰我的部分么?
You know I love Fiona, boss. Right?
你知道的 我爱菲奥娜 老大 对吧?
What I am talking about is you, me, my cousin’s boat…
不过我想说的是 你 我 在我表兄的船上
…an ice cold pitcher of mojitos
喝着冰冻的Mojito
and two weeks of nothing but fishing.
以及两周的旅程 什么也别干 就钓鱼
Don’t listen to him!
别听他的
Having a baby isn’t going to ruin your life.
生孩子不会毁了你的生活
It’s not my life I’m worried about ruining,
我担心的不是会毁掉我的生活
it’s the kid’s.
而是担心会毁掉孩子的生活
When have you ever heard the phrase “as sweet as an ogre”…
你什么时候听人说过这种话 跟怪物一样可爱
…or “as nurturing as an ogre”…
跟怪物一样健康
…or “You’ll love my dad. He’s a real ogre.”
你会爱上我爸爸的 他是个真正的怪物
Okay. I get it.
好了 我明白了
It’s not going to be easy. But you got us to help you.
确实不易 但你要让我们帮你
That’s true.
确实
I’m doomed.
我是被诅咒了的
You’ll be fine.
你会没事的
You’re finished.
你完了
Uh, with yourjourney.
呃 我是说旅程
“Wor-ces-ters-shiree”? Now that sounds fancy!
伍克什么什么? 听起来不错
It’s Worcestershire.
是伍斯特郡
Like the sauce?
跟沙拉酱一样?
It’s spicy!
是辣的
They must be expecting us.
他们肯定一直盼着我们呢
What in the shista-shire kind of place is this?
这个伍什么什么郡到底是什么地方?
Well, my stomach aches and my palms just got sweaty. Must be a high school.
那么 我的胃开始痛 手掌开始出汗 肯定是所中学
High school?
中学?
Ready? Okay!
准备好了么? 好啊
Wherefore art thou headed, to the top?
你想前进到艺术的哪儿 前进到顶端?
Yeah, we think so, we think so!
是呀 我们也这么认为 我们也这么认为
And dost thou thinkest thine can be stopped?
有什么能阻止你呢?
Nay, we thinkst not, we thinkst not!
没有 我们认为没有 没有
All right, Mr. Percival, ease up on the reins.
好了 珀西瓦尔先生 别激动
For lo, bro, don’t burn all my frankincense and myrrh.
好了 伙计 别烧了我的乳香和没药
I’m feeling nauseous from memories of wedgies and swirlies!
我无法阻止心底 对平底鞋和混乱场面的恶心
How did you receive wedgies when you are clearly not the wearer of underpants?
你不♥穿♥内♥裤♥又怎么会有平底鞋呢?
Let’s just say some things are better left unsaid.
有的事是不言而喻的
So I was all like, “I’d rather get the black plague than go out with you.”
那么我就说 我宁可得黑死病 也不愿跟你去约会
Oh, totally. Pardon me.
噢 绝对是 不好意思
Totally eweth. Yeah, totally.
真是 恶心 是呀 绝对
I just altered my character level to +3 superb-ability.
我刚把我的等级加了三点超级能力
Hi. We’re looking for someone named…
嗨 我们想找个人 他叫
Who rolled a +9 dork spell
谁弄了九点的笨蛋符咒来
and summoned the beast and h is quadruped?
还召唤来了一只野兽和几只四足动物?
I know you’re busy not fitting in,
我知道你们正忙着
but can you tell me where I can find Arthur?
不过 能告诉我哪儿能找到亚瑟么?
He’s over there.
他就在那边
There is no sweeter taste on thy tongue than victory!
没有比胜利让你感觉更好的了
Strong, handsome, face of a leader.
健壮 英俊 一脸领导像
Does Arthur look like a king or what?
亚瑟不是一看上去就像个国王么?
Sorry.
抱歉
Did you say you were looking for Arthur?
你们刚才是说要找亚瑟?
That informationis on a need-to-know basis.
这可是显而易见的
It’s top secret!
这是高级机密
Now, gentlemen, let’s away. To the showers!
现在 先生们 我们走吧 向塔楼前进
Greetings, Your Majesty.
您好 陛下
This is your lucky day.
今天是你的幸运日
What are you supposed to be?
你是什么玩意呀?
Some kind of giant mutant leprechaun or something?
某种巨大的变异的妖精 还是什么的?
Giant mutant… You made a funny.
巨大的 变异的 你真会讲笑
Unhand me, monster!
放开我 怪物
Stop squirming, Arthur.
别动 亚瑟
I’m not Arthur.
我不是亚瑟
I am Lancelot.
我是兰斯洛特
That dork over there is Arthur.
那边那个笨蛋才是亚瑟
Thisis, like, totally embarrassing…
这 真是 太尴尬了
…but Tiffany thinkest thou vex her so soothly.
不过我的朋友蒂凡尼觉得 你让她很感兴趣
She thought perchance thou would ask her to the Homecoming Dance.
她想你会不会愿意邀请她去回归舞会
Excuse me?
不好意思?
Like, whatever. She’s into college guys
不管怎样吧 她对大学的家伙
and mythical creatures.
还有神话人物之类的玩意相当有兴趣
Oh, Arthur…
噢 亚瑟
…come out, come out, wherever you are!
出来吧 出来吧 不管你在哪儿
You better run, you little punk no-goodniks!
你们最好给我跑远点 你个没良心的坏蛋
The days of Donkey Dumpy Drawers are over!
贫嘴驴短内♥裤♥的日子已经结束了
Hold it.
等等
We’re here for the mascot contest.
我们是来参加吉祥物大赛的
We’re here for the mascot contest, too.
我们也是来参加吉祥物大赛的
This is a costume?
这是你的服装么?
Worked on it all night long.
弄了一整晚的
Looks pretty real to me.
我觉得是真的呢
If he were real, could I do this?
如果是真的 我能这样么?
Or this?
或是这样?
If it were real, that would have been agonizingly painful.
如果是真的 我肯定痛得要死了
Now watch this! That’s quite enough, boys.
现在 看这个 够了 伙计们
Thank you to Professor Primbottom and h is lecture…
感谢普里姆教授 以及他给我们做的
…on “just say nay”.
题为《说不》的演讲
And now, without further ado, let’s give a warm Worcestershire hoozah…
现在 我们还是干脆点 将伍斯特郡大奖
…to the winner of our mascot contest, the…
颁给吉祥物大赛的胜者 就是
…ogre?
怪物?
That’s right. I’m the new mascot.
是的 我就是新的吉祥物
So let’s really try and beat the other guys at…
那么 我们还是真诚的为其他
…whatever it is they’re doing!
不知道在干吗的人鼓掌吧
This is all a bit unorthodox…
这真是有点太不正统了
Where can I find Arthur Pendragon?
我上哪儿能找到亚瑟王侯?
Hey, wait…
嘿 等等
Classic.
真棒
You should be ashamed of yourself!
你应该为自己感到羞辱
I didn’t do it. They did.
又不是我♥干♥的 是他们
Please don’t eat me.
求你别吃了他的
Eat him! Eat him! Eat him!
吃了他 吃了他 吃了他
I’m not here to eat him!
我来这儿可不是为了吃了你
Time to pack up your toothbrush and jammies.
是时候收拾好你的牙刷还有鞋子了
You’re the new King of Far Far Away.
你就是遥远王国的新国王
What?
什么?
Artie a king? More like the Mayor of Loserville!
亚蒂当国王? 他更像是笨蛋村的村长吧
Burn.
够丢人
is th is for real?
是真的么?
Absolutely. Clean out your locker, kid.
绝对的 收拾好你的储物柜 孩子
You have a kingdom to run.
还有个国家等着你去治理呢
So, wait… l’m really the only heir?
那么 等等 我是唯一的继承人?
The one and only.
唯一的
Give me a second.
等我一会
My good people…
我的臣民们
…there’s a lesson here for all of us.
这对我们大家都是很好的一课
Next time you’re about to dunk
下一次你们想把个孩子的脑袋
a kid’s head in a chamber pot, stop and think,
塞进尿壶的时候 停下来想想
“Hey, maybe th is guy has feelings.
嘿 或许这个孩子也有感觉的
Maybe I should cut him some slack.
或许我该放他一马
‘Cause maybe… just maybe…
因为 或许 或许 或许
…th is guy’s gonna turn out to be, I don’t know, a king?
这家伙会变成 我不知道 变成国王?
Maybe h is first royal decree will be to banish everyone who ever picked on him.”
或许他要颁布的第一道御令 就是要把欺负他的所有人驱逐出境
I’m looking at you, jousting team!
我看着你们呢 马上枪术队
And Guin? Oh, Guin.
还有格温? 噢 格温
I’ve always loved you.
我一直都很爱你
Good friends, it breaks my heart, but…
好朋友们 这让我太伤心了 不过
…enjoy your stay here in prison
好好享受你们在这监狱的日子吧
while I rule the free world!
我去治理一个自♥由♥的国度去了
Okay, let’s not overdo it.
好了 别做得过了
I’m building my city, people… on rock ‘n’ roll!
我会建立我的城市 摇滚的人♥民♥