“Once upon a time there was a lovely princess
从前有一位可爱的公主
“But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort…
但是她被可怕的魔法控制了
“which could only be broken by love’s first kiss.
只有真爱的初吻才可以解除这魔法
“She was locked away in a castle…
她被困在一个城♥堡♥里
“guarded by a terrible fire-breathing dragon.
由一只喷火龙看守着
“Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this deadful prison.
有许多勇敢的骑士曾经想 把她从这可怕的监狱中救走
“but none prevailed.
但是 没有一个成功
“She waited in the dragon’s keep…
她关在被喷火龙看守着的
“in the highest room of the tallest tower…
城♥堡♥里最高的房♥间里
for her true love and true love’s first kiss. ”
等待着真爱的初吻
Like that’s ever gonna happen
那是不会发生的
Think it’s in there? All right. Let’s get it!
我想它在里面 我们去吧!
Whoa, Hold on. Do you know what thing can do to you?
慢着!你知道会发生什么吗?
Yeah, it’ll grind your bones for its bread.
它会把你的骨头当面包吃
Yes, well, actually, that would be a giant.
其实那是一个巨人
Now, ogres… They’re much worse.
不过 更糟糕的可能是个怪物
They’ll make a suit from your freshly peeled skin.
它们会扒下你们新鲜的皮肤做汤
They’ll shave your liver.
挖出你的心肝
Squeeze the jelly from your eyes!
用你的眼睛榨果汁
Actualy, it’s quite good on toast. Back! Back, beast!
这样吃吐司面包味道会很好 退后 退后 怪物
Back! I warn ya!
我警告你
This is the part where you run away.
你们还不快走就没有机会了
And stay out!
滚吧!
“Wanted. Fairy tale creatures. ”
通缉:童话人物
All right. This one’s full
好的 这车满了
Take it away!
拉走
Move it along. Come on! Get up! Next!
走 快点 快点 下一个
Give me that! Your flying days are over.
给我 你飞行的日子要结束了
That’s 20 pieces of silver for the witch. Next!
这是给你的20银币 下一个!
Get up! Come on!
起来 快点
Keep quiet!
安静点!
This cage is too small.
笼子太小了
Please don’t turn me in. I’ll never be stubborn again.
请不要让我进去 我不再顽固了
I can change. Please! Give ma another chance!
我会改的 再给我一次机会
Oh, shut up.
闭嘴
Next! What have you got? This little wooden puppet.
下一个 什么东西 这是一个小木偶
I’m not a puppet. I’m a real boy.
我不是木偶 我是一个真正的男孩
Five shillings forthe possessed toy.
5先令给你这个疯狂的玩具
Take it away.
拿走
Next. What have you got?
下一个 什么东西?
Well, I’ve got a talking donkey.
我有一头会说话的驴子
Right. Well, that’s good for ten shillings, if you can prouve it.
好的 如果你能证明 我给你十先令
Oh, go ahead, little fella.
好的 说吧 伙计
Oh, oh, he’s just… He’s just a little nervous.
哦 它只是有点紧张
He’s really quite a chatterbox. Talk, you boneheaded dolt…
它可是个话匣子呀 说话啊!你这头蠢驴!
That’s it. I’ve heard enough. Guards! No, no, he talks!
好了 我听够了 守卫! 不 不 它能说话
He does. I can talk. I love to talk.
我能说话 我爱说话
I’m the talkingest damn thing you ever saw.
我是你见过的最能说话的驴子
Get her out of my sight. No, no!
把她带走 不 不要
I swear! Oh! He can talk!
我发誓 它能说话
Hey! I can fly!
嘿 我会飞!
He can fly! He can fly!
它会飞 会飞!
He can talk! Ha, ha! That’s right, fool!
它说话了 对了 笨蛋
Now I’m a flying, talking donkey.
对 现在我是会飞会说话的驴子
Your right have seen a house fly maybe even a super fly,
你可能看过蝇子 而且是一个很大的蝇子
but I bet you ain’t never seen a donkey fly.
不过你肯定没有看过会飞的驴子
Seize him!
抓住它
After him! He’s getting away!
在这边 快过来
You there. Ogre!
是你 怪物
Aye?
什么事?
By the order of Lord Farquaad, I am authorized to place you under arrest…
奉弗瓜王之命 授权我逮捕你们两个
and transport you to a designated… resettlement facility.
送到一个指定地…
Oh, really? You and what army?
是吗?你和什么军队?
Can I say something to you?
我可以跟你说话吗?
Listen, you was really, really somethin’ back there. Incredible!
听着 你的确有些本领 了不起!
Are you talking to… me? Whoa!
你在跟我说话吗?
Yes, I was talkin’ to you. Can I tell you that you was great back there? Those guards!
是的 我在跟你说话 你刚才真的很厉害
They thought they was all of that. Then you showed up, and bam!
那些侍卫以为自己很棒 然后你一出现 砰!
They was trippin’ over themselves like babes in the woods.
都跑光了
That really made me feel good to see that.
我看了感觉很爽
Oh, that’s great. Really. Man, it’s good to be free.
很棒 真的 获得自♥由♥的感觉真好
Now, why don’t you go celebrate your freedom with your own friends? Hmm?
去跟你的朋友庆祝你的自♥由♥吧
But, uh, I don’t have any friends.
可是我没有朋友
And I’m not goin’ out there by myself.
我也不会单独出去
Hey, wait a minute! I got a great idea! I’ll stick with you.
嘿 等等 我有一个很好的建议 我跟着你好吗
You’re a mean, green, fightin’ machine.
你是一个令人恐惧的绿色怪物
Together we’ll scare the spit out of anybody that crosses us.
遇到我们的人会被我们一起吓跑
Oh, wow! That was really scary.
噢 真吓人
If you don’t mind me sayin’ if that don’t work, your breath certainly will get the job done,
这很可怕 如果不管用 你呼口气就可以了
’cause you definitely need some Tic Tacs or something, ’cause your breath stinks!
你需要些口香糖 你有点口臭
You almost burned the hair outta my nose,
你几乎把我的鼻毛都烧着了
just like the time…
就像那次…
Then I ate some rotten berries. I had strong gases eking out of my butt that day.
…我吃了一些烂草莓后放了很多屁
Why are you following me?
你为什么跟着我?
I’ll tell you why.
我告诉你原因
‘Cause I’m all alone
因为我寂寞
There’s no one here beside me
没有人陪我
My problems have all gone
我的烦恼都走开
There’s no one to deride me
没有人会嘲笑我
But you gotta have friend…
当你有了朋友…
Stop singing!
别唱了!
It’s no wonder you don’t have any friends.
怪不得你没有朋友
Wow. Only a true friend would be that truly honest.
噢 只有真正的朋友才会这么诚实
Listen, little donkey. Take a look at me. What am I?
听着 驴子 看看我 我是什么?
Really tall? No! I’m an ogre.
真高? 不!我是个怪物
You know. “Grab your torch and pitchforks. ”
想像一下:拿着你的火把和草杈!
Doesn’t that bother you?
这不让你烦恼吗?
Nope.
不
Really? Really,really.
真的? 真的 真的
Man, I like you. What’s your name?
我喜欢你 你叫什么?
Uh, Shrek.
史莱克
Shrek? Well, you know what I like about you, Shrek?
史莱克?知道我喜欢你什么?
You got a kind of I don’t care what nobody thinks of me thing.
你不在乎别人怎么看自己
I like that. I respect that, Shrek. You alright.
我喜欢这个 我敬佩这个 史莱克
Whoo! Look at that. Who’d want to live in a place like that?
瞧那边!谁住在那里?
That would be my home.
那是我的家
Oh! And it is lovely! Just beautiful.
很好!太漂亮了!
You are quite a decorator. It’s amazing what you’ve done with such a modest budget.
你是个相当不错的装饰设计家 在预算有限的情况下 你所做的令人惊叹!
I like that boulder. That is a nice boulder.
我喜欢那块石头 很漂亮
I guess you don’t entertain much, do you?
我猜想你家里不常来客人
I like my privacy.
我喜欢一个人呆着
You know, I do too. That’s another thing we have in comon.
我也是这样 这是我们的另一个共同点
Like, I hate it when you got somebody in your face.
我讨厌有人来
You’re trying to give them a hint, and they won’t leave. There’s that awkward silence.
来了就不肯走 尴尬的沉默
Can I stay with you? Uh, what?
我跟你住可以吗? 什么?
Can I stay with you, please?
让我跟你一起住 好吗?
Of course! Really?
当然! 真的?
No. Please! I don’t wanna go back there!
不! 我不想回去!
You don’t know what it’s like to be considered a freak. Well, maybe you do.
你知道被当作怪物的感受
But that’s why we gotta stick together. You gotta let me stay!
这就是为什么我们要在一起 让我留下吧!
Please! Please! Okay! Okay!
求求你! 好吧
But one night only. Ah! Thank you!
但你只能呆一晚上 谢谢!
What are you No! No! This is gonna be fun!
这将会很有趣!
We can stay up late, swappin’ manly stories,
我们晚点儿睡 一起讲故事
and in the mornin’ I’m makin’ waffles.
早上我做薄饼
Where do, uh, I sleep?
我在哪里睡?
Outside!
外面!
Oh,well, I guess that’s cool.
哇 那很酷
I mean, I don’t know you, and you don’t know me,
我的意思是我不了解你 你也不了解我
so I guess outside is best, you know.
因此我想外头最好