Hey, how come there’s only one candle? Mommy’s 29.
– 是啊
– 住嘴
– Sure she is.
– Shut up.
– 那是她告诉我的
– 我是想拿一支大蜡烛来代替很多小蜡烛
– That’s what she told me.
– I’m just trying to get Mommy used to one big candle instead of a lot of little ones.
– 开玩笑吗?
– 我们怎么离开这里?
– Is that a joke?
– [TV: Man] How are we going to get out of here?
来,吹吧!
Come on. Blow!
等你发现……
[TV: Man Laughing] Wait till you discover…
– 我给你们带来的惊喜!
– 哦!
– the rest of my surprises!
– Ohh!
– 你如愿以偿了!
– 你的愿望是什么?
– You got your wish!
– What’d you wish for?
就是你们两个能离开这里
That the two of you would get the hell out of here.
贝蒂,你要给它上发条
Oh, Betty, you gotta keep this wound.
这是你的钟,斯托米,应该由你来给它上发条
It’s your clock, Stormy. You take it and keep it wound.
我淋完浴后希望你们离开了
I want you gone when I’m out of the shower.
[TVContinues, Indistinct]
噢
Oof.
[Children Shouting]
苏西,来吧,乖
Suzy, come on, boy.
[Police Radio Squawks, Dispatcher Speaking, Indistinct]
好的,你现在跑吧,我们不想要你了
All right, now, you go run away. We don’t want you anymore.
走吧
Go ahead.
闻闻这个
Hey, hey, hey. Sniff this.
看那个,是一根骨头
[Sniffs] Mm-mmm! Look at that. It’s a bone. Mmm!
好的,快去
All right, go get it.
[Kickstand Retracts]
[Engine Starts]
[Monitor Beeping]
确认他们有没有隔半小时就做一次脑神经检查
[Ralph] Make sure they do the neuro checks every half hour.
要努力地吸
And diligent suctioning.
菲尼根先生
Mr. Finnigan.
– 什么事?
– 他在很舒服地休息
– Yeah?
– He’s resting comfortably.
那很好,我们会让他睡的,那对他来说再好不过了
That’s good. We’ll let him sleep. That’s the best thing for him right now.
地中海果蝇社论
The medfly editorial.
对那杀虫剂不太肯定
Not too sure about that malathion.
护士,能给我拿一些阿司匹林吗?
Nurse, can you get me some aspirin?
– 是给我的
– 是的,医生
– It’s for me.
– Sure, Doctor.
他有一个小血凝块,有一点脑水肿,但可能不需要手术
He’s got a small blood clot, a little brain swelling, but it probably won’t require surgery.
他正在用抽吸机,但我们觉得那没什么?
He’s aspirated, but we’re not too concerned about that.
– 抽吸机?那是干什么的?
– 他的肺里有一点液体
– Aspirated? What is that?
– He’s got some fluid in his lungs.
听我说,我们会密切注视他的情况的,好吗?
Listen, we’ll keep a close eye on him. Okay?
他很专业,会没事的,亲爱的
[Howard] He knows what he’s doing. It’s gonna be all right, honey.
– 我……
– 再来三个
– I, uh…
– Three more.
你觉得在这个城市开车不再安全,真令人觉得羞耻啊
[Man] Damn shame you can’t feel safe driving in this city no more.
他的重要迹象都很好,我们只要等他醒来
[Ralph] His vital signs are good.
We’re just gonna have to wait till he wakes up.
有什么我们能做的吗?我们应该做什么吗?
Is there something we could do? Something we should do?
你们可以等在大厅那里,有地方坐
You can wait. There’s a waiting room down the hall.
如果要吸烟的话,走廊可以吸
There’s smoking out on the porch, if you want to smoke.
他可能很快就会醒的,他醒的时候你们会希望在场
He may be waking up soon. You’ll wanna be here when he does.
好的,你觉得他多长……多长时间后会醒?
Yeah, well, uh, listen, how… how long you think it’ll… it’ll be?
这种事你可说不准,我只是想让你们休息一下
You never know with these things. I just want you to do whatever makes you comfortable.
来吧,来吧,来吧!
– Come on, come on, come on!
– [Shouting, Chattering]
– 你来了
– 是啊!
– You made it.
– [Jerry] Yeah!
我希望你不必放太多的氯进去
I hope you don’t have to put too much chlorine in.
那对我的嗓子不好
It’s bad for my voice.
水池在后面
The pool’s around the back.
[Chattering Continues]
乔纳森,给你球,宝贝!上,上!
Jonathan, that’s you, babe! Go up, go up!
– 这里,这里,这里!
– 佐伊!
– Right here, right here, right here!
– Zoe!
不好意思
[Jerry] Excuse me.
看那个瘀伤
Um, see how that bruise is… is…
很剧烈但是没有发热
it’s intense, but it’s not glowing.
所以你想研究它,看看你的
So you’ll wanna work on that. Let’s take a look at yours.
很棒,我喜欢。那瘀伤很不错
This is good. I like that. Yeah. The bruise is really good.
我要你在那里再多弄点儿血
Um… [Clears Throat] I want you to put a little bit more blood in there.
哦,在……在……呃……在……
Oh, on the… on the, uh… on…
对,在刀口上
Yeah, blend off that one edge.
– 把你嘴里的刷子拿出来
– 对不起
– And take the brush out of your mouth.
– Sorry.
过滤器?过滤器跟这有什么关系?
Filter? What’s the filter got to do with it?
如果你的过滤器不管用,那我也做不了什么事情
Well, if your filter ain’t workin’, and I don’t think it is, there’s not much I can do.
这杀虫剂有多危险啊?
How dangerous is this malathion?
你有这系统多长时间了?
Well… How long have you had this system?
有了这房♥子之后就有的
Came with the house.
是吗?我不想告诉你的,但我觉得它已经到使用期限了
Yeah? Well, I hate to be the one to tell you, but I think it’s on its last legs.
不,别告诉我
Oh, no. Don’t tell me.
– 那么,Ace,今晚有什么事?
– 我不知道。你想干什么?
– So, Ace, what’s up tonight?
– I don’t know. What do you wanna do?
我想问问妈妈,她是在独自庆祝生日吗?
I mean, with Mom. Is she celebrating her birthday alone, or what?
哦,她跟吉恩一起
Uh, with Gene.
– 吉恩,嗯?
– 嗯
– Jean, huh?
– Mm-hmm.
吉恩
Jean.
吉恩
Jean.
他是谁?
Well, who’s she?
他是妈妈的一个朋友?
He’s a friend of Mommy’s.
我们现在干什么?
[TV: Man] What do we do now?
[Siren Wailing]
[Sighs]
[Police Radio: Dispatcher Speaking, Indistinct]
我能看看你的执照吗,夫人?
May I see your license and registration, ma’am?
我做错什么了吗,警官?
Did I do something wrong, Officer?
把你的太阳镜摘下,夫人
Take your sunglasses off, ma’am.
你知道,这个小丑是可拆卸的
You know, this clown is detachable.
我……我有许可证的
I, um… I have a permit for it.
我以前也被拦过,从来没有发生过问题
It’s to code. I’ve been stopped before. There’s never been a problem.
– 你的电♥话♥号♥码呢?
– 号♥码是504-0361
– Phone number, ma’am?
– 504-0361.
我会让你走的,这次只是一个警告,夫人
I’m gonna let you go with a warning this time, ma’am.
你开得太慢了,跟开得快一样危险
You were driving too slow. Just as dangerous as driving too fast.
以后请不要再这样做了
Please refrain from doing so in the future.
我现在能走吗?
Can I go now?
不,我还有一个问题
No, ma’am. I have one more question.
是什么?
What’s that?
你能在这车里放多少个小丑?
How many clowns can you fit in this car?
我不明白
I beg your pardon.
你能在这车里放多少个小丑,夫人?
How many clowns can you fit in this car, ma’am?
你为什么要我的电♥话♥号♥?
Why’d you take my phone number?
你永远不知道你什么时候可能会需要小丑的服务,夫人
Well, you never know when you might need the services of a clown, ma’am.
– 你有孩子吗?
– 不,没有
– You have children?
– No, ma’am.
我……呃……我时不时能自己快活,夫人
I, uh… I can use some cheering up from time to time myself, ma’am.
做一个警♥察♥不容易
Being a cop isn’t easy.
祝你有愉快的一天
You have a nice day now.
如果有什么是我比刻薄更喜欢的……
If there’s anything I like more than being mean…
那就是鬼鬼祟祟
it’s being sneaky.
[Creature Shrieks]
是一个陷阱!
[TV: Boy] It’s a trap!
– 当然是一个陷阱!
– 吉恩?
– [TV: Man] Of course it’s a trap!
– Gene?
– 那是你吗?
– 当然!
– Is that you?
– [TV: Man] Affirmative!
我们的道路很畅通……
With the Planeteers out of our way…
恰德没关电视
Chad left the TV on.
[TV: Cow Mooing]
人类敢到以前只有牛才去过的地方
[TV: Announcer] Man dares to go where only cows have gone before.
班迪尼是一种肥料
[Woman Announcer] Bandini is the word for fertilizer.
天啊,恰德,你在这里干什么?