[Vern] Well, we only got three hours and 59 minutes left.
我觉得不会下雨
[Stuart Chuckling] Well, I don’t think it’s gonna rain.
[Sighs]
[Exhales]
[TV: Static]
[Gasps]
凯西?你在家干什么?宝贝,你为什么不在学校?
Casey? What are you doing home, honey? Why aren’t you at school?
宝贝,怎么了?
Honey? What happened?
我被车撞了
I got hit by a car.
什么?你说什么?你被车撞了?在哪里?怎么撞的?
What? What do you mean, you got hit by a car? Where? How?
凯西,告诉妈妈发生什么了
Casey, now you tell Mommy exactly what happened.
车从后面撞来,把我重重撞倒了
I got hit in the back and knocked down hard.
– 你怎么回家的?
– 走回来的
– Well, how did you get home?
– Walked.
凯西,让我看着你
Well… Casey, let me look at you.
噢,现在,嗯……
Ohh. Now, um…
那车是怎样的?它开多快?撞你的是谁?
What about this car? How fast was it going? Who hit you?
她是位女士,她人很好
She was a lady. She was nice.
听着,宝贝……
Listen, honey…
今天……
today…
发生了可怕的事情
something terrible happened.
我开车撞了一个小孩
I hit this little kid with my car.
– 哦……
– 他没有受伤,他没事
– Oh…
– He didn’t get hurt. He was okay.
– 但我被吓得魂飞魄散
– 哦,天啊,好吧,那时候有警♥察♥在吗?
– But, Jesus, it scared the hell out of me.
– Oh, Jesus. All right, were the cops there?
我说了,他没有受伤
I told you, he wasn’t hurt.
好的,听着
Okay. All right, listen.
他们知道你的名字吗?
Did they get your name?
我说过了,当时没有别人,他没受伤
I told you, nobody was there. He’s all right.
好的,我只是不想被控告
Okay. All right. I just don’t wanna get sued.
– 很幸运我没有伤着他
– 我也为此而高兴
– It was just a stroke of luck I didn’t kill him.
– I’m glad somebody’s luck’s holdin’ out.
打扰一下,打扰一下,霍华德,有你的电♥话♥
Excuse me. Excuse me. Howard? You have a phone call.
是……是你的妻子
It’s… It’s your wife.
我觉得你们有时间
I think you’ve got time.
– 对不起
– 没事
– Sorry.
– It’s okay.
不好意思
Excuse me.
杰瑞,我们有一些很棒的东西,是人造卫星拍的胶片
Jerry, we’ve got some great stuff, good footage coming in on the satellite.
– 喂
– 霍华德?
– Hello.
– Howard?
– 什么事?
– 凯西被车撞了
– Yeah?
– Casey got hit by a car.
但他没事
He’s all right, though.
什么意思?被车撞了?什……什……什么时候?他在哪里?
What do you mean, hit by a car? W… W… When? Where is he?
他……他……他在这里,跟我一起在家
Well, h… h… he’s here. He’s home with me.
他……他没事,没受伤
He’s… He’s all right. He’s not hurt.
安妮,冷静,从头开始说,告诉我发生什么事了
Annie, calm down, start from the beginning and tell me exactly what happened.
我让他上♥床♥了
Well, I put him in bed…
他……他……他睡熟了……
and h… h… he fell fast asleep.
他……他……他没事,真的!
H… H… He’s all right, I’m sure.
你怎么让他睡觉?你不应该那样做,亲爱的
Why’d you let him go to sleep? You shouldn’t have done that, honey.
天……天啊,是谁……谁撞他的?究竟怎么发生的?
Je… Jesus Christ! I mean, wh… W… Who hit him? How did this happen?
我不知道!我回家就看见他了
I don’t know! I came home and he was here.
我……他睡着了。我……我不应该让他睡觉,对吗?
[Exhales] I… He went to sleep. I… I should let him sleep, shouldn’t I?
不,不,你叫醒他,带他到急诊室
[Howard] No. No, you wake him up and you take him to the emergency room.
你要立刻让他检查一下
You gotta get him looked at right away.
给鲍勃·温斯洛打电♥话♥。不,我来给他打
Call Bob Winslow. No, wait, I’ll call him.
把电♥话♥挂断,我一会儿就给你打回去,好吗?
Um, just hang up the phone. I’ll call you right back. Okay?
– 好的,我明白
– 好的,别担心
– All right. I understand.
– Okay. Don’t worry.
一切都会好的,他会没事的
Everything’s gonna be all right. He’s gonna be fine.
[TV Monitor: Siren Wailing]
凯西?
Casey?
凯西,我们起来喝点牛奶吧
Casey, we’re… we’re gonna get up and have some milk now.
凯西?凯西……
Casey? Casey, um…
凯西,爸爸回来了
Casey, Daddy’s coming home.
凯西
Casey.
凯西
Casey.
凯西,凯西,醒醒!
Casey. Casey, wake up!
凯西,醒醒!
Casey, wake up!
每天都会有意外发生
[Announcer] Accidents happen every day.
幸运的是没有受什么伤
Fortunately, most are harmless.
但意外始终是危险的
But some are very serious.
他八岁,我问他了
– [TV: Announcer Continues]
– He’s eight years old. I asked him.
明天是他的生日
Tomorrow’s his birthday.
真是千钧一发
Such a close call.
一切都可能被改变,我们整个的生活都可能被改变
Everything could have changed. Our whole lives could have changed.
我希望有什么能改变我们的生活
Yeah, well, I wish somethin’ would come along and change our life.
– 你这话是什么意思?
– 没什么
– What’s that supposed to mean?
– Oh, nothin’.
我讨厌看见你在工作的时候摆弄你的屁♥股♥
Look, maybe I’m just sick and tired of watching you show off your ass at work.
你喝醉了,你跟我撒谎了,离开这里
Oh, you’re drunk. And you lied to me. Get the hell out of here.
你要我离开这里?
You want me out of here? You got it.
你说过你不会再撒谎的了,那是说好的——不再撒谎
You told me you weren’t gonna lie no more. That was the deal – no more lies.
好的,看着我,宝贝
Okay. Watch me go, baby.
你知道,很多人吃东西的时候,不喜欢看见面前有个屁♥股♥在晃
You know, a lot of guys don’t like a big ass in their face when they’re trying to eat.
打一架吧,来吧,跟我打一架吧
Oh, pick a fight. Go ahead. Pick a fight with me.
[Doreen Sighs]
告诉你……
Tell you something…
我都不知道你以为谁会想看着你那可悲的中年屁♥股♥
I don’t know who you think would wanna look at your sad, middle-aged ass anyway.
你竟然那样跟我说话,你别想再回来!
Don’t you talk to me like that. And don’t you come back here.
我不会再跟你说话了,知道吗?再也不会了!
I’m not taking you back no more. You understand? No more!
– 我也不会再带你回来了!
– 我不会回来了!
– No more I’m not taking you back!
– I’m not coming back!
– 像那样对亲爱的流口水
– 我没碰过亲爱的!
– Slobberin’ all over Honey like that.
– I never touched Honey!
我没说你碰她了!我说你对她流口水!
I didn’t say you touched her! I said you slobbered on her!
– 你怎么不再戴你的结婚戒指工作了?
– 你是个什么艺术家啊
– How come you don’t wear your wedding ring to work anymore?
– Oh, you’re such a bullshit artist.
你是个情场专家,我可不是!
You’re the one chippin’ away at our mansion of love, baby, not me!
你为什么不喝醉然后再对着窗帘撒尿呢!
Why don’t you go get drunk and pee on Irmadine’s drapes again!
我要去喝醉!我现在就去喝醉,该死的!
I’m gonna go get drunk! I’m gonna get drunk right now, goddamn it!
看你那傻样
[Doreen] Look how stupid you’re acting.
[Engine Starts]
如果我杀了他呢?那又怎样?
What if I’d killed him? Then what?
你在看什么?没什么新鲜事!
Oh, Pat! What are you lookin’ at? It’s nothin’ new!
玩得愉快
Have a nice day.
现在回到指挥星球
[Announcer] And now back to Captain Planet.
那就像偷象一样有趣!
[Laughs] It’s as much fun poaching Planeteers as it is poaching elephants!
我受够了!
– [Car Door Shuts]
– I have had enough of this!
♪♪ [TV Continues: Sci-Fi Score]
– 贝蒂!恰德!是我!
– 你♥爸♥爸到了
– Betty! Chad! It’s me!
– Your dad’s here.
来吧,我们走
– Come on. Let’s go.
– [Knocking]
好了!来了!
All right! I’m coming!
– 我们走
– 把那个给我
– Let’s go.
– Give me that.
– 贝蒂,钥匙开不了啦!
– 没错!
– Betty, the key doesn’t work!
– Yeah!
你不觉得有意思吗?晚点儿睡好吗?
Listen, don’t you have any fun. Stay up really late. Okay?
– 亲我一下
– 好
– Give me a kiss.
– Okay.
[Knocking]
你换锁了。生日快乐!
You changed the lock. Happy birthday!
– 看我这架直升机!好看吗?
– 很棒啊!来,许个愿吹蜡烛吧
– Look at this helicopter I got! Isn’t it neat?
– Cool! Come on. Make a wish and blow.
有一张网可以截住它
[Chad] There’s a net to catch the Planeteers in it.
它很灵巧,它还有防治虫害的作用
It’s really neat. And there’s Verminous Skumm inside.
他是坏人,他不是好人,我不怎么喜欢他
He’s one of the Eco-villains. Not a good guy. I don’t really like him very much.
– 但这是真的
– 你没有完全吹灭吧?
– But it’s neat.
– You’re not all blown out, are you?
嘿,为什么只有一支蜡烛?妈妈29岁了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!