– How long have you had this dog, sir?
– What the hell difference does it make? It’s my kid’s dog.
我不得不带走这狗,它丢失了几天了
I’m afraid I’m gonna have to take this dog, sir. It’s been missing for a couple of days.
– 它很危险,它咬伤了一个婴儿
– 一个警♥察♥在带走这狗
– It’s highly dangerous. It bit an infant.
– A police officer’s taking the dog.
我们必须带它去验是否有狂犬病
We have to check it for rabies.
在我看来它没有病。你肯定就是这狗吗?
It doesn’t look sick to me. You sure you got the right dog?
– 这跟描述的吻合,先生
– 求你了,先生,别带走我的狗
– It fits the description, sir.
– Please, sir. Don’t take my dog.
对不起,孩子,我必须带它走,这是为了你的安全着想
I’m sorry, son. I have to. It’s for your own safety.
还有,孩子们,以后如果你找到丢失的犬,记得要报告
And kids, in the future, if you find a lost dog, report it.
每个动物都有他们的主人
Every animal has their rightful owner.
– 别让他带走我的狗
– 别担心
– 走吧,苏西
– Don’t let him take my dog.
– Don’t worry about it.
– In you go, Suzy.
除了带走孩子们的狗,没有其他更好的办法了吗?
Don’t you have anything better to do than take dogs away from kids?
继续说,先生,我必须得因为未对狗加以约束而引用你的话
Keep up with that lip, sir, I’m gonna have to cite you for an open container.
爸爸,你想想办法啊
– [Engine Starts]
– Dad, aren’t you gonna do something?
– 你不带它回来吗?
– 我们给你找条新的狗
– Aren’t you gonna get him back?
– We’ll get you a new dog.
– 我不要
– 咱们进屋去吧
– But I don’t want a new dog.
– Let’s get inside.
– 飞碟很特殊
– 别担心
– Frisbee was special.
– Don’t worry about it.
我已经叫了我的一个同事来看了
I’ve asked one of my colleagues to come by.
我们不确定为什么凯西会没有反应
We’re not sure why Casey’s not responsive.
CT扫瞄显示血凝块还是很小……
His CAT scan shows the blood clot’s still small…
但脑肿胀加重
but there’s still more brain swelling.
我建议做个小手术,检测颅内压
I’d like to suggest some minor surgery. Intracranial pressure monitor.
– 哦,天啊
– 没有必要惊惶
– Oh, God.
– There’s no cause for alarm.
凯西的其他方面有所好转
Casey’s making small improvements in other areas.
他的肺音很清晰,这是好事
His lungs have cleared up substantially. That’s a big plus.
布莱恩,是111的黑人青年
Brian, the Negro boy in 111.
他昨天动手术了。我可以打听下他的情况吗?
I think he was operated on yesterday. Could I inquire about his condition?
– 可以,他现在很好
– 真的吗?
– Oh, yeah. He’s doing very well.
– Yeah?
他已经度过危险期,今天就可以离开加护病房♥
He’s out of critical condition. We’ll be taking him out of the I.C.U. Today.
哦,太好了,谢谢
Oh, that’s nice. Thanks.
打扰你一分钟
Excuse me just one minute.
– 利尿剂是干什么用的?
– 让他排多点尿
– Excuse me. What exactly is a diuretic?
– It makes him urinate more.
– 我知道。这样就可以降低血压吗?
– 凯西,凯西,你醒醒啊
– I see. So, that’s to alleviate pressure?
– Casey. Casey, please wake up.
– 好的,我马上过来
– 怀曼医生
– Yeah, okay. I’ll be right there.
– Dr. Wyman.
你救了我儿子的命,谢谢你,你真是个奇迹创造者
I wanted to thank you for saving my son’s life. You are a miracle worker.
– 这是我的工作
– 他要做个小手术吗?
– That’s my job.
– He’ll have a minor surgery?
护士,你清楚了吗?菲尼根先生,对不起,我……
Nurse, are you clear about this? Mr. Finnigan, I’m sorry, I…
嗨,努特,我刚听到这个好消息
Hey, Knute. I just was hearing the good news.
恭喜。我说不出有多高兴
Congratulations. I can’t tell you how pleased I am.
太感谢你了。我是说,大家都很好
Thank you very much. I mean, everybody has been so nice.
凯西
Casey.
凯西,我们爱你,亲爱的。求你了,你醒醒吧
Casey, we love you, honey. Please wake up.
你知道我外孙有任何改变吗?我是说……
Any change in my grandson that you know of? I mean…
对不起,我没有听到新的消息
I’m sorry. I don’t have any additional information.
凯西,凯西?
Casey. Casey?
嗨,甜心
Hey, sweetie.
嗨,甜心
Hey, sweetie.
凯西。霍华德!
Casey. Howard!
– 你的小儿子怎么样?
– 霍华德,凯西,醒醒,看他睁眼了
– How’s your little boy?
– Howard, Casey’s waking up. Look, his eyes are open.
– 嗨,甜心
– 嗨,凯西
– Hey, sweetie.
– Hey, Case.
嗨,凯西。嗨,伙计,你怎么样?
Hey, Case. Hey, buddy. How you doing?
嗨,能听到吗?
Hey, can you hear me?
嗨,儿子
Hi, son.
– 嗨,凯西
– 凯西
– Hey, Casey.
– Case.
凯西,嗨,凯西,你能听到吗?
– Casey. Hey, Case, can you hear…
– [Beeping]
霍华德,霍华德,那是什么?霍华德,怎么啦?
Howard. Howard, what’s that? Howard, what’s happening?
凯……护士!护士!过来!
Ca… Nurse! Nurse! Come here!
– 霍华德,做点什么!
– 快点,快点
– Howard, do something!
– Hurry up. Hurry up.
– 过来,我觉得他没有呼吸了
– 凯西,你好吗?
– Come here. I don’t think he’s breathing here.
– [Nurse] Casey, are you all right?
他睁开眼,停止了呼吸
[Howard] He opened his eyes and then he stopped breathing.
按蓝色的按钮,找人过来这里帮我
Call a code blue and get me some help in here immediately.
– 蓝色的按钮,加护病房♥
– 你能听到吗?儿子,凯西
– Code blue. I.C.U.
– Can you hear me, son? Casey?
我要你清理这个房♥子。我需要些空间,让医生工作
I need you to clear the room. I need to make some space. Let the doctors work. Please.
– 我们必须要清理这个屋子
– 不!
– We have to go clear the room.
– [Ann] No!
来吧,我们到外面等,我们到外面去
Come on. We’ll wait outside. We’ll be right outside.
给他们让出空间来,让他们工作
Just give them room. Just give them room to work.
– 给他们空间工作
– 扶住床,给我推开它
– Just give them room to work.
– Get the bed and pull it out for me.
菲尼根太太,我肯定你会更舒服的。你不想……
Mrs. Finnigan, I’m sure you’d be more comfortable. You don’t wanna…
滚出去!
Get out of here!
扶他上去
Let’s put him up on this.
– 哦!
– 我们可以拿刀铊吗?
– Oh!
– Can we get the thallium?
什么都没有。请给我四支肾上腺素
Nothing. No. 4 of epinephrine, please.
– 然后再准备0.4颠茄碱
– 对不起,对不起
– After that, you can draw up .4 of atropine.
– Excuse me. Excuse me.
开始心肺复苏术
Start C.P.R.
好,颠茄碱准备好了
[Nurse] Okay, atropine ready.
多久了?
[Doctor] How long we been doing this?
– 嗯,两分钟了
– 好
– Uh, two minutes.
– Good.
检查血压
Check for pulse.
多久了?
How long?
我继续心肺复苏
I’ll continue C.P.R.
[Beeping Continues]
我不敢相信。你呢?
I can’t believe it. Can you?
她两周前才来过我的公♥寓♥
She was just over at my apartment two weeks ago.
你是工作时认识她的吗?
Do you know her from work?
– 你在来宾名单上签名了吗?
– 没有,没有,还没有呢
– Did you sign the guest book?
– No. No, not yet.
对不起
Excuse me.
[Men Chattering]
– 祖伊,祖伊,祖伊
– 来打球吧,祖伊,祖伊
– [Man #1] Zoe, Zoe, Zoe.
– [Man #2] Let’s go, Zoe. Zoe.
菲尼根太太
Mrs. Finnigan.
凯西怎么样啦?
How’s Casey?
凯西没能熬过来,祖伊
– Casey didn’t make it, Zoe.
– [Ann Whimpering]
来吧,亲爱的,我们走吧
Come on, honey. Come on. Let’s go.
好的,约两周前我写了一个申请
[Stuart] Well, I filled out an application about two weeks ago.
一个叫沃什的先生告诉我,如果我没消息就打电♥话♥给他
A Mr. Walsh told me to call him in case I hadn’t heard.
我早不管家族生意
Well, I’ve been away on family business.
– 稍等一下
– 好的,我等
– [Woman On Phone] Please hold a minute.
– Okay. All right. I’ll hold.
你一整天去哪里了?
Where you been all day?
– 现在几点了?
– 我问你去了哪里?
– What time is it?
– I asked you where you been.
先生,告诉我你的号♥码,我会叫沃什先生给你回复电♥话♥的
[Woman On Phone] Sir, give me your number, and I’ll have Mr. Walsh get back to you.
好,我的电♥话♥是504-0361
Yeah, well, it’s 504-0361.
– 但在申请表上应该有我的号♥码啊
– 好的,我会叫他打给你
– But it should be on the application.
– Okay, I’ll tell him you called.
好的,谢谢