– Stupid…
狗呆在外面。那狗都弄得我快疯了
The dog stays out. The dog drives me out of my mind.
– 你去哪里,吉恩?
– 出去
– Where you going, Gene?
– Out of here.
这是这周的第三个晚上了,吉恩!
This is the third night this week, Gene!
你为什么不重新开始抽烟?
Why don’t you start smoking again?
周五怎么样?
[Marian Whispering] How about Friday?
你这周末有空吗?
Are you free this weekend?
周六前我回不来,如果安排在周日就好了,我会带新鲜的鳟鱼
I don’t get back till Saturday, but if you make it Sunday, I’ll bring fresh trout.
[Scoffs]
玛丽安,你为什么那么做?
[Whispering] Marian, why did you do that?
– 什么?
– 请他们来我们家吃晚饭?
– What?
– Invite them to our house for supper?
我没有,是你请的
I didn’t. You did.
– 我没有
– 你说“我们搞一次约会”吧
– No, I didn’t.
– You said, “Let’s set a date. ”
不,我是不得不说“我们搞一次约会”,因为你已经邀请了他们来我们家
No. I had to say ” Let’s set a date” because you invited ’em to our house.
那只是一个评论,拉尔夫
That was just a comment, Ralph.
你再说一遍他叫什么名字?
What’s his name again?
他是个医生,可能是牙医
He’s some kind of a doctor. I think he’s a dentist.
她叫玛丽安
Her name is Marian.
– 玛丽安,我们甚至不认识他们
– 别紧张
– Marian, we don’t even know them.
– Just relax.
好吗?别紧张
Okay? Just… relax.
那些地中海果蝇今天打搅你了吗?
Any of those medflies get on you today?
噢!我逮住一只
Ow! I got one.
你希望我描绘一下自己吗?
Do you want me to describe myself for you?
我是金发
– I’m a blonde.
– [Baby Whines]
三围36-24-34
36-24-34.
你别那样
[Boy] You don’t do that.
– 你做什么?
– 什么?
– What do you do?
– [Woman] Oh, yeah?
这些国家运他们的食物……
[TV: Commentator Continues] These countries ship their food…
是吗?但我还不打算吸它
Oh, yeah? But I’m not gonna suck it yet.
我们去你的房♥间里玩吧
[Man] Let’s go play in your room.
走吧
Let’s go.
如果所有这些向我们预示……
[Commentator] What if all this is telling us…
每一位专家……在每一位专家面前……
that every expert… before every expert…
你能大点声说吗,宝贝?我听不见
[Woman] Can you speak up, honey? I can barely hear you.
是的,宝贝,哦
– Yeah, baby. Ooh.
– [Baby Whines]
我的裤子有点湿了
My panties are getting a little wet.
我在床上,我正趴跪着……
Well, I’m on my bed, and I’m on my hands and knees…
我的嘴跟你的蛋蛋贴得很近
and my mouth is so close to your balls.
你能听见吗?
[Sighs] Can you hear that?
你能感觉到吗?
Can you feel it?
你要我先舔舔你的蛋蛋吗?
Don’t you want me to lick your balls first?
呣,呣,你的味道真不错
Mmm. Mmm. You taste so good.
你的鸡♥巴♥在我的嘴里变得这么大
Ooh, your cock is getting so big in my mouth.
好大
So big.
哦,是的, 宝贝,我要舔它了
Oh, yeah, baby, I’m just gonna lick it…
♪ Life’s good, life’s bad ♪
– 你们不喜欢这音乐吗?你们要走了?
– 我们要赶早班机
– You don’t like the music? You wanna go?
– We’ve got an early flight to catch.
哦,那我们走。走吧
– Oh, then let’s go. Come on.
– ♪ And the uncertainty that keeps us goin’ ♪
♪ You know what I mean ♪
♪ Yesterday you owned the world ♪
♪ And the next day the world owns you ♪
– 一切都是一个谎言
– 你要开车吗?
– ♪ One day everything’s a lie ♪
– You wanna drive?
♪ And the next day you’d swear it’s all true ♪
♪ When you’re a prisoner ♪
– ♪ And I’m a prisoner ♪
– [Applause, Whistling]
♪ Yeah, I’m a prisoner of life ♪♪
– 地中海果蝇已经在洛杉矶安家了
– 妈妈?
– [TV: Commentator] The medfly is already established in Los Angeles.
– Mom?
– 宝贝?
– 妈妈?
– Baby?
– Mom?
该死
Shit.
宝贝,怎么了?你做噩梦了吗?
Honey, what’s the matter? Did you have a bad dream?
来吧,孩子,看爸爸上电视
Come on, sweetie. Let’s watch Daddy on TV.
[Grunts]
– 我们依偎在一起
– 怎么了?
– We’ll all snuggle.
– What happened?
– 直升机吓着你了?
– 我还以为是地震呢
– The helicopters scare you?
– I thought it was an earthquake.
– 我是霍华德·菲尼根……
– 他被吓着了
– This is Howard Finnigan…
– [Woman] He was just frightened.
带来让你思考的想法
With thoughts to make you think.
继续关掉。我要打个电♥话♥
Go ahead, shut it down. I gotta go make a phone call.
这是我妻子的生日
It’s my wife’s birthday.
伙计们,来吧
Okay, guys, gather ’round.
轮流拿,样本时间
Get in line. Specimen time.
每个月的这个时候装满吧
That time of the month, guys. Fill it up.
– 伊冯!
– 嘿,宝贝
– Yvonne!
– Hey, sweetheart.
– 干杯!
– 需要帮忙吗?
– Cheers!
– You need some help?
– 对了
– 我们刚喷了那些东西,我们没喝
– There you go.
– We just spray the stuff. We don’t drink it.
你需要放大镜和镊子帮你夹出来吗?
You need a magnifying glass and a tweezers to help you out?
宝贝,好的,你们两个
[Yvonne] Hey, sweetheart. Okay, you two.
我希望你们都有收获
Y’all haven’t been taking anything, I hope.
不要有什么差错好吗?因为那是很肮脏的
Don’t let anything run on the sides, okay? ‘Cause that gets real nasty.
[Ringing]
– 喂
– 恰德!你那么早起来干什么?
– Hello?
– Chad! What are you doing up so early?
– 今天是妈妈的生日
– 没错!
– It’s Mommy’s birthday.
– Hey, that’s right!
– 妈妈让你提醒我吗?
– 不
– Did Mom ask you to remind me?
– No.
– 肯定是
– 不,她没有!
– I’ll bet she did.
– No, she didn’t!
– 肯定是她,你可以告诉爸爸的
– 把电♥话♥给我
– I’ll bet she did. You can tell Daddy.
– Give me that.
– 她没有!
– 回去睡觉吧,小伙子
– She did not!
– Go back to bed, young man.
– 斯托米
– 对!
– Stormy.
– Yeah!
你怎么知道?
How’d you know?
再睡两小时,拜托!
Two more hours. Please!
– 谁会凌晨给我打电♥话♥?
– 嘿,那是谁?恰德?
– Who else would call me at the crack of dawn?
– Hey, who was that? Chad?
– 你要干什么?斯托米?
– 我想看看议程
– What do you want, Stormy?
– I just wanted to see what was on the agenda.
你知道我今晚跟恰德一起,你想加入吗?
I got Chad tonight, you know. Wanna join us?
对不起,宝贝
Whoops. Sorry, sweetie.
[Sighs]
我真的喜欢怀曼夫妇,你呢?
I really like the Wymans. Don’t you?
谁?
Who?
那个医生和他的妻子,玛丽安
The doctor and his wife. Marian.
还有拉尔夫,我觉得这是他的名字。你知道,在音乐会遇见的那对
And Ralph, I think his name is. You know, the ones from the concert.
他好像有点高傲
He seems, uh, kinda lofty.
那么早起来工作,嗯?
Off to work early, huh?
今天我要庆祝两个生日
Well, I got two birthdays today.
他是个医生,记得吗?
He’s a doctor. Remember?
– 而她是个艺术家,我觉得
– 是吗?什么艺术家?
– And she’s an artist, I think.
– Oh, yeah? What kind?
什么艺术家?她是个画家
What kind? She’s a painter.
你知道,她画画
– You know. She paints pictures.
– [Car Horn Honks]
– 那是维恩
– 他们真的很想让我们去吃饭
– There’s Vern.
– They really want us to come to dinner.
好的,我们走着瞧吧。我出发了
– Well, we’ll see. I’m off.
– [Car Horn Honks]
什么意思?
– [Honking Continues]
– What does that mean?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!