Hey, oh, I’m sorry to hear about what happened to, um, uh…
– 凯西
– 是的,那孩子。哦,我肯定他会好起来的
– Casey.
– Yeah, the kid. Oh, I’m sure he’s gonna be fine.
– 我们在祈祷
– 是的
– We’re praying.
– Yeah.
– 你……你……你已经见过安了吧?
– 哦,当然,是的,是的,当然
– You, uh… You… You’ve met Ann?
– Oh, sure. Yeah. Yeah, sure.
我在电视上见过你几次,你是个真正的权威
I seen you a couple of times on television there. You’re a real authority.
– 嗯?嗯?
– 是的
– Huh? Huh? [Chuckles]
– Yeah.
那么……有点惊讶见到……
So, uh… uh… It’s a bit of a surprise seeing…
– 是的
– 你怎么找到我们的?
– Yeah.
– H… How’d you find us?
因为奥拉。是的
Olla. Yeah.
那么……你近来怎样了?
[Howard] So, uh, how you been?
很好
[Stammers] Pretty good. [Chuckles]
你知道
You know. It’s…
好的,我……我要回去陪凯西了。见到你真高兴
Well, I… I’m gonna go back with Casey. It was nice to meet you.
– 是的,不是吗?
– 我在那里等你,宝贝
– Yeah, wasn’t it?
– [Ann] I’ll see you back there, honey.
至少他昨晚回来了
[Sherri] Well, at least he came home last night.
这是关于那条狗以外我能说的话
That’s more than I can say for the dog.
你为什么不跟他说些什么呢?告诉他你的想法
Why don’t you say something to him? Tell him what you think.
哦,他会断然否认的
Oh, he’d just deny it.
如果我开始谈论特定的事情……
If I start to get specific about things…
他就开始大吼他的工作如何糟糕
he starts screaming about what kind of job he has.
他是个病态的骗子
He’s a pathological liar.
实话告诉你,我更担心那条狗
To tell you the truth, I’m more worried about the dog.
– 嗯,我知道你的意思
– 你好,谢莉,孩子们好吗?
– Mm-hmm. I know what you mean.
– Hi, Sherri. How are the kids?
他们失去了他们的狗,苏西跑掉了
[Marian] They lost their dog. Suzy ran away.
真可惜。她可能会回来的
That’s a shame. She’ll probably be back.
我不担心
I wouldn’t worry about it.
是他。苏西是个男孩
[Marian] It’s a he. Suzy’s a boy.
是的,是的,那就是……那就是我的意思
Yeah, yeah. That’s… That’s what I meant.
你在家里干什么?这个时候你理当不在家里
What are you doing home? You’re not supposed to be home now.
哦,我……我们有……我们有些事情和那……
Oh, w… we have… we have that thing with the, uh…
你知道的,那丈夫和妻子?
You know, the, uh, the husband and wife?
– 卡恩小两口
– 卡恩小两口是谁?
– [Marian] Kanes.
– Who are the Kanes?
哦,他们是我们在音乐会上认识的人
[Marian] Oh, they’re these people that we met at the concert.
他们的位子在我们的旁边。不是今晚,是明晚
They have tickets next to us. It’s not tonight. It’s tomorrow night.
记得吗?他要去钓鱼,我们要吃他的鱼
Remember? He’s going fishing. We’re gonna eat his fish.
明天?该死!
Tomorrow? Oh, shit!
打扰了,谢莉,嗯……
Excuse me, Sherri. Um…
我告诉过谢莉,我会回家跟她和孩子一起吃晚餐。他们真的很烦恼
I told Sherri I’d go home, have dinner with her and the kids. They’re really upset.
拉尔夫,欢迎你来,但是吉恩不会在的
Ralph, you’re welcome to come. But Gene’s not gonna be there.
我不认为你想来,亲爱的。你不想来的,不是吗?
I don’t think you want to come, honey. You don’t want to come, do you?
你不想来的,不是吗?
You don’t want to come, do you?
不,不,我……我……我去不了
No. No, I… I… I can’t.
我必须……工作
I’ve got, uh, work.
一些柠檬
Some lemons.
我会休息一下。或许我不在这里时,他会醒过来
I will for a little bit. Maybe he’ll wake up if I’m not here.
是的,但你回到家,坐着休息下……
Yeah. Well, when you get home, just s… sit and rest…
或者吃些东西,或者洗个澡
or get something to eat, or just have a bath.
让我们试着……呃……只是忘记这事,好吗?
And let’s try to, uh, just, uh, forget about it, okay?
– 一切都会好起来的
– 是的
– Everything’s gonna be all right.
– Oh, yeah.
对不起,哦,很抱歉,我不知道你睡着了
Uh, excuse me. I think… Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t know you were asleep.
我想你的儿子的病房♥在我孙子病房♥隔壁
I think your son is in the room next to my grandson, you know?
至少我以为他是你的儿子。我不是这里附近的
At least, I assume it’s your son. I’m not from around here.
我来这里是因为那孩子被车撞了
I’m just here because the kid got hit by a car.
你是9频道新闻记者的父亲吗?
Uh, are you the father of that newsman on Channel 9?
哦,是的,是的
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
– 是的,我是努特,这是我的妻子多拉
– 你好,保罗·菲尼根
– Yeah. Well, I’m Knute. This is my wife, Dora.
– Oh, hi. Paul Finnigan.
哦,那是你的妻子吗?你们两个……
Oh, that’s your wife? You two…
– 听到你孙子的事,我很难过
– 是的,他的头破了……
– I’m sorry to hear about your grandson.
– Yeah, he got a cracked skull…
– 还有脑震荡
– 哦,不
– and a concussion.
– Oh, no.
不,他会好起来的。但是他们说他现在处于休克状态
No, he’s gonna be all right. But they said he’s in shock right now.
– 我……我……
– 我们的儿子布莱恩……
– I… I…
– Well, our son, Brian…
– 他做了两次手术
– 两次
– Well, he’s been operated on twice.
– Twice.
– 不是开玩笑?
– 有人在高速公路开枪射中了他
– No kidding.
– Somebody shot him on the freeway.
– 什么?
– 是的
– What?
– Yes.
– 只不过是开着车,想着他自己的事情
– 开着车,想着他自己的事情
– Just driving along, minding his own business.
– Driving along, minding his own business.
– 接着有人射击他
– 上帝啊,这个世界都成什么样子了?
– And somebody shot him.
– Oh, my God. What’s the world coming to?
我不知道。没有人知道是谁干的
I don’t know. Nobody knows who did it.
上帝,我们的也是肇事后逃逸
Jesus. Well, ours was like a hit-and-run too.
[Engine Revving]
Seton Hall大学的新毕业生……
[TV: Man] A recent graduate of Seton Hall University…
他每天的大学生活都是在酒精中度过的
he drank every day of his college life.
– 啤酒或杰克·丹尼尔威士忌
– 妈妈?
– Beer and Jack Daniel’s.
– Mom?
– 是的,我在这里
– 不必要在一起
– Yeah, I’m in here.
– Not necessarily together.
– 他仍然喜欢嗡嗡叫
– 嗨
– He still loves to get buzzed.
– Hi.
他现在不那么经常了,但是他并不打算戒酒
He doesn’t do it quite as much. But he’s not about to give up drinking.
– 嗨
– 我在看电视
– Hi.
– Shh. I’m watching.
– 你在看什么?
– 不用称它为一种病
– What are you watching?
– Don’t call it a disease.
– 你为什么喜欢他?
– 菲尔?我爱他
– Why do you like that guy?
– Phil? I love him.
– 我给你带了点东西
– 啊?
– Got you something.
– Huh?
– 瞧
– 很可爱,金鱼,好几年没见过了
– Look.
– Oh, cute. Goldfish. Haven’t seen those in years.
它们不是很漂亮吗?
Aren’t those nice?
– 我来给你安置好它们
– 你怎么饲养它们?
– I’ll set it up for ya.
– How you feed ’em?
我会演示给你看
I’ll show ya.
上帝,这里的气味像酒吧
Jesus. Ma, it smells like a bar in here.
厄尔又开始酗酒了。我不知道我是不是能再忍♥受下去
Well, Earl’s startin’ on another one. I don’t know if I can take it anymore.
他变得很刻薄。以前不是这样的
He gets so mean. Didn’t use to.
他过去喝酒时总是很惬意
We used to have a good time when we drank.
你还打算让他这样摧毁你的生活多长时间?
How long you gonna let that guy ruin your life?
妈妈,你干嘛吸烟?你说过你戒掉了的
Mom, what are you doing smoking? You said you quit.
当我遇到一大堆麻烦事时,我戒不了
I can’t quit smokin’ when I got a lot of other stuff goin’ on.
为什么你不想着一下改变自己呢,嗯?
Why don’t you think about yourself for a change, huh?
– 我要想着厄尔
– 妈妈,他是头……他就是头猪,你不知道吗?
– I got to think about Earl.
– Mom, he is a… he is a pig. Do you know that?
他是条醉醺醺的蠢猪
He’s a drunken, stupid pig.
我不想听到你这样说你的父亲
I don’t want you to talk that way about your father.
他不是我的父亲
He’s not my father.
好吧,他是我的丈夫,你可别忘了
Well, he’s my husband. Don’t you forget it.
他是个混♥蛋♥。我知道,妈妈
He’s an asshole. I know, Mom.
– 相信我,我知道他是个……
– 你不知道
– Believe me, I know. He’s a…
– You don’t know.
我不想再听下去了
I don’t want to hear that anymore.
那个故事你说了很多遍了
You told that story one time too many.
看着我,他反正要醉酒,你是知道的
Look at me. He was drunk anyway, and you know it.
他是我的所有,我需要伴侣
He’s all I’ve got. I need company.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!