这本来是给我儿子的 但我要你收下
These were for my son, but you better have them.
伦敦的天气很寒冷
It gets very, very cold in London.
你上哪儿去了?
Where have you been?
我错过了火车了
I missed the train.
那个普契尔老太婆
That Prichard woman.
那是什么?
What is this?
手套
The gloves.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我!
Look at me!
你以为你能为所欲为吗?
And you think you can just do as you please?
我想去,你不能阻止我
I–I want to go, and you can’t stop me.
但是…
But…
我是你父亲
I’m your father…
我为你付出一切
who has done everything for you.
一切!
Everything!
你这冷酷无情的孩子
You cruel, callous boy!
你真蠢!
Mum! Margaret! Stupid! Stupid–
别管他
Leave him. Leave him! Leave him alone.
不,不,让他走
Go, go! Go!
你想走就走
You want to go, go!
我要报♥警♥
I’ll call the police!
住手!
Go! Go! Stop it!
别管他,他没事
Yeah, all right. Leave him. He’s all right.
你没事吧,大卫?
Are you all right, David?
你没事吧?
Are you all right? Yeah?
来,大卫
Come on, David.
他没事
He’s all right.
我长大了,我能作主
I’m old enough to make up my own mind.
他想去伦敦
He thinks he’s going to London.
我被皇家音乐学院录取了
I’ve been accepted into the Royal College of Music.
你到伦敦会怎样?
What do you think is going to happen to you in London?
大卫
David…
如果你要去的话
if you go…
你就不许再回家
you will never come back into this house again.
你将不再是我的儿子
You will never be anybody’s son.
你的妹妹将失去兄弟
The girls will lose a brother.
你想要这样吗?
Is that what you want?
你想毁掉这个家吗?
You want… you want to destroy your family?
我很抱歉
I’m–I’m sorry.
大卫 如果你爱我 你就马上住手
David, if you love me, you will stop this nonsense.
你不能出门
You will not step out that door.
大卫…
David.
如果你走了
If you go,
你将终生受到惩罚
you will be punished… for the rest of your life.
我的大卫
My David.
别去
Don’t go.
大卫
David!
别逼我!
Don’t make me do it!
他的手真巧妙
He has the most fantastic hands.
跟大脑一点关连都没有
Not connected to anything above his shoulders.
他是挺脆弱的
Oh, he’s a bit fragile, certainly.
小萧邦
Chopinzee.
我看他可以参加协奏曲大赛
I’ve seen enough to suggest that he can make the finals in the concerto trials.
你看到什么了?
What have you seen, Cecil?
天才洋溢
Moments of genius.
天才?
Genius?
真的吗?
Really.
加油,大卫
Come on, David.
大胆的击键
Boldness of attack.
噢,魔鬼
Diablerie.
魔鬼,大卫
The devil, David.
不能把钢琴敲坏吧?
Mustn’t break the piano.
李斯特敲坏过不少琴弦
Liszt broke plenty of strings.
是的
Right. Right.

Come on.
替我这只残废的手弹吧
Fill in for this useless arm of mine.
先弹出音符
The notes first.
再做诠释
The interpretation comes on top of them.
是的,是的…
On top, yes. Yes.
你同意吧
You agree, do you?
是的,我没反对过
Oh, yes. I always agree, Professor.
这样好吗?
Is that wise?
不知道,好吗?
I–I don’t know. Is it?
别忘了音符在乐谱上
Don’t forget. It’s on the page.
音符在乐谱上
Yes. Well, the…the notes are on the page,
感情却没有我的情绪
but, uh, not the feeling, the emotion.
就是我的感觉
That’s what I feel.
你不能被情绪淹没
You mustn’t sacrifice everything to emotion.
你得保持平衡
It’s all a question of balance.
那就是重点吗,教授?
Ah, yes. ls that the question, Professor?
一点也没错
Precisely.
我想也是
Ah. I thought so. That’s what I thought.
我也是那么想的
Mr. Helfgott!
赫夫考先生,你的零用金支票
Your allowance check!
谢谢你
Thank you, Mr. Right.
抱歉…我站着不动
Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. I’ll just stand still if you like.
小心点,大卫
Be careful, David.
好的,莎拉,你今天好美
Oh, by all means, Sarah. You look lovely today, Sarah.
谢谢你,大卫
Thank you, David.
你也很美
You, too, Muriel.
别紧张,赫夫考 莎拉!
Ease up, Helfgott. Sarah!
大卫!银行开门了
David! You missed the bank.
真可惜 你得等到明天
Pity. You’ll have to wait until tomorrow.
没办法提款
Can’t bank on the bank.
我们知道有人能给你钱
We know someone who can cash it.
真的吗?谁叫咱们是朋友呢
Do we, Robert? What are friends for?
我得专心
Got to concentrate.
我得专心,我得练习…
Got to concentrate, Katharine. Got to practice, practice, practice,
因为派克教授说我得加紧练习
because there’s 3 important things Professor Parkes says, and that’s work, work, work.
那才是我要做的
And–and, uh, so that’s what I have to do…
这样我才能参加协奏曲大赛
if I’m, uh, going to make the finals to the Concerto Medal,
因为冠军能到皇家艾伯特厅演奏
because the winner, which gets to play at the Royal Albert Hall,
皇家艾伯特厅就在窗外
which is right outside the window.
我买♥♥了一架钢琴,凯萨琳
I–I bought a piano, Katharine.
一架美丽的钢琴
A beautiful piano.
跟你那架一样也是架破钢琴
It’s a suffering piano, like yours.
我写信给爹地
I–I wrote to Daddy,
这样好吧?
so, uh, that’s a positive. It’s a positive, isn’t it?
看来他没有回信
Because, well, it seems to be, because he didn’t write back,
怎么样…
but, um, uh…
你怎能入选决赛的,大卫?
Now, how on Earth… did we manage to get into the finals, David?
你是指挥家的恶梦
You’re a conductor’s nightmare.
没错…
It’s true, it’s true.
我们该怎么办呢?
And what are we going to do?
我们会赢,我们会赢
We’re going to win, actually, Robert. We’re going to win.
拉赫曼尼诺夫? 你确定?
Rachmaninoff? Are you sure?
应该吧
Uh, kind of.
我从来都没有什么信心的
I’m never really sure about anything, Mr. Parkes.
拉赫第三号♥协奏曲
The Rach 3.
太伟大了
It’s monumental!
它是颠峰
It’s a mountain.
是世界上最难弹的曲子
It’s the hardest piece you could Everest play.
没有人疯狂到去弹第三号♥协奏曲
Well, no one’s ever been mad enough to attempt the Rach 3.
我够疯狂吗,教授?
Am l… mad enough, Professor? Am I?
想象两种旋律想占对方上风
Think of it as two separate melodies jousting for supremacy.
宽大的手
The hands, giants–
十指连心
ten fingers each.
弹琴很危险
Performing’s a risk, you know–
底下没有安全网
no safety net.
不要怀疑,大卫
Make no mistake, David.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!