一定要赢
Always… win.
当我跟你一样小的时候
You know, when l– when I was a boy your age,
买♥♥了一把小提琴 一把美丽的小提琴
I bought a violin, a beautiful violin.
花光了我的积蓄
And I saved for this violin.
你知道结果吗?
And you know what happened to it?
知道 被砸烂了
Yes… he smashed it.
没错,被砸烂了
Yeah… he smashed it.
大卫,你很幸运
David, you’re a very lucky boy.
我父亲从不让我学音乐
My father never let me have music.
我知道
I know.
你很幸运
A very lucky boy.
说啊
Say it.
我是很幸运的小孩
I’m a very lucky boy.
非常幸运
Very…lucky.
要我弹琴给你听吗?
Now shall I play for you?
不,把棋子捡起来
No. Pick up those pieces.
是我就一定赢
Bet I could have won.
你会怕到弹不出来
You’d have been too scared.
大卫! 听着,仔细听
Listen. Have a listen.
玛格丽
Margaret!
我告诉过你别让朋友来的
I told you, tell your friends not to come.
哈罗
Hello.
爹地,有人找你
Daddy, there’s somebody to see you!
哈罗…
Hello.
希望没打搅各位
I hope I’m not interrupting.
班罗森,我是评审之一
Uh, Ben Rosen. I was one of the judges.
什么事?
Yes?
还没颁奖你们就走了
You left before all the prizes were announced.
你今天下午弹得很好,大卫
You were very good this afternoon, David.
谢谢你
Thank you.
他还可以更好
He can play better.
也许他太出色了点
Well, maybe he was a little too good.
有些人并不喜欢
Some people don’t like that.
我们为他的勇气 颁给他一个特别奖
We, uh, we gave him a special prize for his courage.
你选的曲子很难弹
Difficult piece you chose, David.
爹地选的
Daddy chose it.
连大钢琴家都不会轻易的 弹波兰舞曲
Well, even great pianists think twice… before tackling the Polonaise.
失败奖
A prize for losing.
他并没有失败
I wouldn’t call him a loser.
他们都
They all…
他们都会弹钢琴
they all play.
我相信大卫能赢很多比赛
Well, I’m quite sure… David could win lots of competitions…
只要有适当的调♥教♥
with the right tuition.
我的名片
My card.
他是我教的
I teach him.
你教得很好
Yeah. You’ve obviously done very well.
没人教过我
Yeah. No one taught me.
他不需要音乐老师
No music teachers, Mr. Rosen.
当然…
No, of course. It’s just, uh…
他只要修正一些坏习惯
it’s just a few bad habits…
就可以赢了
can sometimes mean the difference between winning… or losing.
也许您可以考虑看看
Well, perhaps you’d, uh, you’d like to think about it, hmm?
那是拉赫曼尼诺夫
It’s Rachmaninoff.
好美喔
It’s beautiful.
是的,你自己学的?
Yeah. You taught yourself?
听唱片学的
From the record.
是的
Ah, yeah.
这首曲子的确很难弹
It’s…it’s very difficult. It’s very difficult.
那是世上最难弹的曲子
It’s… it’s the hardest piece in the world, you know?
你肯教我吗?
Will you teach me?
你知道
You know…
哪天你学会之后
one day you will play it.
我将会引你为傲
You will make me very proud…
我会感到非常骄傲,大卫
very proud, won’t you, David?
是的
Yes.
下次我们要怎么样?
And, uh… next time… What are we going to do?
我们要赢吗?
We’re going to win?
我们要赢,没错
We’re going to win, yes.
晚安
So… good night.
晚安,爹地
Good night, Daddy.
过来,快过来
Come. Come, come, come.
别去摸,别碰
Don’t touch. Don’t touch.
什么事?
Yes?
罗先生,我决定请你教大卫
Mr. Rosen, I have decided I would like… you teach David…
这个
this.
拉赫曼尼诺夫?别傻了
Rachmaninoff? Don’t be ridiculous.
他已经会弹了
But he can play it already.
他只是个孩子
He’s just a boy.
怎能诠释得出那种狂热?
How can he express that sort of passion?
你够狂热,罗先生
You are a passionate man, Mr. Rosen.
你肯教他吗?
You will teach him, no?
不,我要教他我认为
No.
最适合的曲子
I will teach him what I think is best.
拉赫曼尼诺夫最适合
Rachmaninoff is best.
但…
But…
你是老师,由你作主
You’re his teacher. I’ll let you decide.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们从莫扎特学起
We’ll start with Mozart.
罗先生…
Mr. Rosen.
我付不起学费
I can’t afford to pay.
快点,大卫,丝薇亚被淋湿了
Come on, David. Sylvia’s getting wet.
对不起,丝薇亚… 再见,汤尼
Oh, sorry, Sylvia. Sorry. Bye-bye, Tony. Bye.
回头见
See you later.
天空下起大雨来
It’s raining cats and dogs!
狗狗和波斯猫
Dogs and pussycats!
小心!
Look out!
你不会有事吧,大卫?
You’ll be all right, then, David?
没事…谢谢你
I’m fine, I’m fine, I’m fine, thank you.
回家真好
This is it. Home sweet home.
你会弹琴啊?
Oh, you can play.
一点…会弹一点
Oh, kind of, kind of, kind of play.
萧帮,波兰人
Kind, sweet Sylvia. Chopin, Sylvia. Chopinzee! The pole. Polski.
跟爹地和他的家人一样
Like Daddy a-and his family…
被关进集中营前也是波兰人
before they were concentrated.
你住这儿多久了,大卫?
How long have you been here, David?
不晓得,好几年了,好久了怎样
Oh, golly, I don’t know. A few years, I think. Eons, I suppose. How does that sound?
还有舒伯特
And Schubert. Schubert.
舒伯特也不错,只是染上梅毒
Nothing wrong with Schubert, of course–except syphilis.
梅毒?我想是的
Was it syphilis? I think it was.
他还罹患伤寒,这下就完了
And then he got typhoid on top of that, so that was the end of him.
真不小心,就这样失去他了
We lost him. That was a bit careless of us, wasn’t it? We lost him…
你回来了
So, you’re back?
吉姆,我很调皮吗…?
Oh, Jim, Jim, Jim, I’ve been a naughty boy. Was I a naughty boy?
我正要组织搜索队
I was about to send out a search party.
队伍?我又不能参加了
Oh, a party, a party. I won’t be invited again…
他走进我的餐馆,看来似乎迷路
He came into my restaurant and seemed a bit lost.
他常迷路
Oh, he’s very good at that.
谢谢你带他回来
Thanks for bringing him home.
我们将举♥行♥一个派对 再见,大卫
We’ll have a party… Bye, David.
饮酒作乐,抽雪茄狂欢
It’s time for a wine. A very fine time. A Mardi Gras. A nice long cigar.
最年轻的冠军,大卫赫夫考
The winner and our youngest ever state champion… David Helfgott!
罗森,我们赢了…
Mr. Rosen… We won! We won!
要感谢莫扎特
Thanks to Mozart, hmm?
现在他可以弹拉赫曼尼诺夫了
And now he can play Rachmaninoff.
即将颁发奖金的是
And now to present David with the prize money,
远从美国来的贵宾
our very special guest from America, ladies and gentlemen,
各位,目前正在澳洲巡回演出的
currently on tour in Australia…
艾萨克史坦先生
Mr. lsaac Stern.
你很有才华,大卫
You have a very special talent, David.
谢谢您,史坦先生
Oh, th-thank you, thank you, Mr. Stern.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!