你终于跟我走了
Hyah! You gotta stick with me.
别忘了”我们”还要去解救公主
Don’t forget, we got a princess to save.
公主
把刀放下
把金子拿过来
公主
代我向皇帝问好 公主
Give my regards to the emperor, Princess.
-姜文 -姜文
-Chon Wang? -Chon Wang? -Chon Wang?
没错”约翰·韦恩”在这儿
That’s right, Johnny Wayne is here.
是我
Hey, it’s me.
你为什么剪了他的头发
Why did you cut his hair?
我警告过你 但是你不听
I tried to warn you, But you wouldn’t listen.
快 放下枪
Go on, drop the gun.
现在 踢给我
Now, slide it over.
是她吗
Is that her?
她很漂亮
She’s pretty.
把握住喽
Grab her.
快点 我们离开这里 伙计们
Come on. We’ll take it from here, guys.
我不会让你把公主带回去的
你以为你是谁啊
你忘了你的任务了
而且公主也不愿意回去
圣旨下 姜文接旨
约翰 干什么 约翰 起来
John, what…John, get up.
你在干什么 我想我们可以省略这些了吧
What are you…I thought we were past this.
快点 约翰
Come on, John.
奉天承运
皇帝诏曰 特派三位最勇敢的
看见没有 他永远都是个奴隶
Do you see? He will always be a slave.
皇家卫兵 陪同皇家翻译 一同前往
亚美利加国保卫佩佩
这是西方
This is the West,
不是东方
not the East.
而且太阳也许是从我们那里升起
And the sun may rise where we come from
但是它在这里落下
but here is where it sets.
你用我翻译吗 公主留下来了
You want me to translate? The princess stays.
公主留下来了
The princess stays.
我要黄金了 你就和公主结婚吧
I grab the gold, You marry the princess.
我们俩搞定罗方 打完收工 任务就完成了
We both hang Fong and call it a day. Mission accomplished.
好了好了
Well, well.
很高兴发现大家都是经常做礼拜的人
Nice to see we’re all churchgoers.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥ 他拿着我的枪
Son of a bitch! With my own guns!
很亲切 对吧
Sweet, ain’t it?
怎么样 这个僵局
How about that? It’s a Mexican standoff.
只有我们不会
Only we ain’t got no Mexicans.
公主
不
No!
公主 小心
Princess Pei Pei!
-保护公主 -好
快走啊
-公主 快走啊 -不走
-我打到你了吗 -没有
-I hit you? -No.
但是你真的只差一点点
But you’re gettin’ really close.
你差点杀了我 差不多已经有十七次了
You’ve almost killed me, like, 17 times already.
十八 十九 二十
Eighteen, nineteen, twenty!
你今天火气真大
You’re on fire today!
公主 你快去救公主
姜文 接着
你怎么逃出这里呢
How do you survive out here?
什么意思 这些不是我的 这些枪真的很难用
What’s that supposed to mean? These aren’t my…These guns are really weird.
不要啊
Oh, man.
上来
快点走
Stay low!
公主 过来
抓住 公主
也许过去的事就该让它过去吧 你射的几枪都很准
Maybe we should let bygones be bygones. You got off some good shots.
我也有几枪射的不错 我们打了个平手
I got off some good ones. Let’s call it a tie.
怎么了 奥班诺 没子弹了
What’s the matter, O’Bannon? Out of bullets?
不是 还有一发
No, I got one left.
告诉你我接下来要怎么做吧
Tell you what I’ll do.
我取出所有的子弹 只留一发
I’ll take out all my bullets but one.
这样我们就平等了 怎么样
And that way, we’ll be even. How’s that?
好 听起来很公平
Okay. That sounds fair.
你肯为我那么做吗
You’d do that for me?
会啊
Oh, yeah.
当然会了
You bet I would.
我们数三下后出来
We come out on three.
我知道 但是 得让我来数
I know, but-but let me count.
为荣誉而战 很好
Fight with honor. Okay.
为荣誉而战 好了 一
Fight with…Okay. One!
二 二点五
Two! Two and a half!
二点七八
Two and seven-eights!
三
Three!
怎么可能会这样
How the hell did that happen?
真是个奇迹
It’s a miracle.
我是无敌的
I am invincible.
罗伊
Roy!
无敌的
Invincible!
-现在你的死期到了 -再见 搭档
-Now it’s time for you to die. -Adios, partner.
-他没事吧 -没事
罗伊
Roy!
他拿走了黄金
He took the gold.
你关心的只有黄金吗
Is that all you care about is the gold?
你真丢脸
Shame on you.
人生里有很多东西比钱更重要 我希望有一天你能了解
There’s more to life than money. I hope you learn that one day.
发生了什么事
What happened?
什么 没什么没什么
What? Nothing, nothing.
我只是杀了他而已 你怎么样
I just killed him. How’d you do?
怎么做到的
How?
你什么意思”怎么做到的”我是用自己的枪打死他的
What do you mean, how? I shot him with my gun.
拜托 告诉我真♥相♥
Come on. Tell me the truth.
让人难以置信 你错过了一个奇迹
It was unbelievable. You missed a miracle.
我当时只剩下一发子弹
I had one bullet left.
他却有无数发
He had, like, a million left.
他骗我说他也只有一发了
He lied to me and told me that he only had one too.
但是 但是这时 但是当他
But-But when…But when he…
将在外 军令有所不受
-她留下来了 -是的
-She’s staying? -Yes.
-我能站起来吗 -可以
-Can I stand? -Yes.
举手投降吧 奥班诺
Reach for the sky, O’Bannon!
那是我的台词 他偷了我的团伙 他还要偷我的台词
That’s my line. He stole my gang, he’s stealing my lines.
-真是难以置信 -罗伊 罗伊
-That’s unbelievable. -Roy! Roy!
回来
Get back!
住手 住手 是华♥莱♥士♥
Stop, stop. It’s Wallace.
罗伊
Hey, Roy
我们知道你和火车上的那个黄种人一起暗算我们
we know you been moonlightin’ on us with that old yellow fella from the train!
你们留在这里 这不是你们的战斗
You guys, you stay here. This isn’t your battle.
不 我们一起去 我们是搭档
No, we stick together. We are partners.
太好了
That’s beautiful.
你从后门出去
You go out the back door.
-不 -不要担心 公主
-No. -Don’t worry, Princess.
我答应你 我们会再见的
I promise you, I will see you again.
你一旦答应
That which you have promised…
就必须要做到
you must perform.
小心保护公主
姜文
-让开 -为什么
-Get out of the way! -Why?
-快点 -为什么 你要干什
-Come on! -Why? What are you…
你在干什么 你疯了吗
What are you doing? Are you crazy?
不 约翰 住手 住手
No, John, stop, stop.
他们打不到我的 冥冥中会发生一些事 是奇迹
They can’t touch me. Something happened back there. It was a miracle.
-不会 -笨驴 听到了没
-There’s no way… -Hey, smart-ass! Do you hear me?
时间到了 奥班诺 台词彩排结束了
Time’s up, O’Bannon! It’s the end of the line!
我们能搞定这些家伙的 是的 我们能搞定的
We can take these guys. Yep, we can take them.
你出不出来
Are you comin’ out or ain’t you?
枪
Gun.
你真是”上海小子”啊
You really are the Shanghai Kid.
很高兴与你合作 搭档
Nice riding with you, partner.
我们数三下就出去 我来数
We go out on three. I count.
不 我来数
No, I count.
我们两个一起数
We’ll both count.
一 二 三
One, two, three!
-印第安人 小心 -不 我的家人 我的家人
-Indians! Look out! -No! My family! My family!