好了 你到底是谁
So, who are you?
我是中国皇帝的皇家卫兵
I’m Imperial Guard to the Emperor of China.
中国
China.
那是什么书
What’s with the book?
那书是佩佩公主的
The book belongs to Princess Pei Pei
-谁 -佩佩公主
-Who? -Princess Pei Pei.
她在紫禁城里被绑♥架♥出来
She was kidnapped from the Forbidden City.
紫禁城 我喜欢紫禁城
Forbidden City? I like that, the Forbidden City.
公主被绑♥架♥了 好神秘 继续说
A princess kidnapped. It’s so mysterious. Oh, go ahead.
皇帝派我们接回她
The emperor sent us to get her back.
我们 你指你火车上的朋友
Us? You mean your friends from the train?
他们也是皇家卫兵
They are also Imperial Guards.
他们要在四天内将黄金带到卡森市
They have four days to bring the gold to Carson City
-什么黄金 -赎回公主的黄金
-What gold? -The gold for the princess.
那些黄金 黄金是在火车上吗
The gold…Was the gold on the train?
是的
Yes.
有多少黄金
How much gold?
十万根
One hundred thousand pieces.
先生 先生 可以把那本书给我们吗
Sir? Sir? Could you hand us that book, please?
先生 这是个误会 他
Sir, there’s been a mistake. He has…
先生 对
Sir…Yeah.
我们要拿回那本书 然后再要把你从这里弄出去
We’re gonna get that book, and we’re gonna get you out of here.
-你帮助我逃脱 -是的
-You help me escape? -Shh. Yes.
-为什么 -为什么 我会告诉你为什么
-Why? -Why? I’m gonna tell you why.
因为在这个世界上有一些事是错误的
Because there are some things in this world that are just wrong,
而绑♥架♥公主就是其中之一
and stealing a princess is one of them.
是的 那是错误的
Yeah. That’s wrong.
我再告诉你件事
I’ll tell you another thing.
我很抱歉给你指错路 让你翻过那座山
I feel guilty about leading you up that mountain.
我在胡想什么啊 在那里我们浪费了多少时间啊
What was I thinking? How much time did we waste there?
这太蠢了 也不好笑 对吧
That was stupid. It wasn’t funny. All right?
现在坐好了让我想想怎么逃出去
Now, sit tight and let me figure this out.
好了 快点 罗伊
All right, come on, Roy.
也许 也许我假装不舒服
Maybe…Maybe I pretend to be sick,
然后在守卫进来时攻击他们
then attack the guards when they come in.
你是指囚犯装病的那种老套
Okay, you mean the sick prisoner routine?
是吗 这个在中国还有效吗
Yeah. Does that still work in China?
在这里用可能会死人的
‘Cause here it’s sorta been done to death.
-我又有了个主意 -不不
-I have another idea. -No, no, no, no, no.
我告诉你怎么帮我
Here’s how you help me.
你待在那边 让我自己在这边想想
You stay on your side of the room, let me figure it out over here.
好了 你去那边慢慢玩吧
Okay, you play over there.
思考 思考 这里有什么可以用上的 对了
Think. Think. What do we got here? Oh, yeah.
很好
Okay.
有木头 有一面木头做成的墙
We got wood. We got a wall made out of wood.
很好 还有枕头
That’s good. Oh, we got pillows.
有枕头 床单 还有床单和床垫
We got pillows, sheets. We got the sheets and the mattress.
好了 把他们放在一起 好好想想 这些都算上
Okay, let’s put it all together. Let’s think. Add it up, add it up.
得出了什么 得出了什么
What do we got? What do we got?
你在做什么 住手 住手
What are you doing? Stop! Stop!
你到底在做什么
-What are you doing? -Shh.
-帮我拿着这个 -不不 这是你的衬衫 自己拿着吧
-Hold this for me. -No, no. That’s your shirt. You hold it.
我喜欢你的干劲 但我不能和你
I like your energy, but I’m not with you.
-衬衫一湿就不容易撕破 -听不懂
-When the shirt gets wet, it doesn’t break. -I don’t know what that means.
然后
And then…
好 然后怎么 然后用湿的衬衫 就能
Okay. And then what…Then with the wet shirt, you…
扭弯栏杆 这很有效
You bend the bars. That’s the pay-off.
别让我在那种东西上浪费时间了好吗
Don’t waste my time with stuff like that, okay?
两千年的文明就只是让你能想到这些
A 2,000-year-old civilization, that’s all you can come up with?
你真丢脸 你真丢脸
Shame on you. Shame on you.
拜托 停手吧 很丢人的
Come on. Stop, please. It’s embarrassing.
看 我说行来着
See? I told you so.
没有 你只说”湿衬衫不容易撕破”
No, you said, “Wet shirt don’t break,”
而不是”尿过的衬衫能扭弯栏杆”
not ” Piss shirt bend bar.”
-扭它 -快帮忙
-Twist it. -Help.
好 就这样 就是这样
Okay, there. Get it. There you go.
就差一点点 对
Just one more. Yeah.
你真是强壮如牛 来吧 你能做到的
You’re as strong as an ox! Go! You can do it!
就是这样 你做到了 成功了
There, you got it! We’re gettin’ it!
-帮我顶着 我先穿过去 -好
-Hold it for me. I’ll get through. -Okay.
不不不 你顶住它 我先穿过去
No, no, no. You hold it and I’ll go through.
不要 别用手 住手
No! Not your hand! Stop.
-帮我顶着 -再见了 小雏儿
-Hold it. -Adios, sucker.
-什么 -我只是开个玩笑 快点 过来
-What? -I’m just kidding. Come on. Go.
我不会留下我老朋友的
I wouldn’t leave my old pal there.
过来 真的很挤
Go. Really squeeze.
不不 抓着它 抓着它
No, no, no, no. Grab this, grab that.
在这里继续你的魔术
Work your magic right here.
-太干了 -什么 弄湿它弄湿它 快
-Too dry. -What? Juice it up. Juice it up. Go.
我做不到 已经没了
I can’t! No more!
该死
Ah, damn it.
快出来 小罗伊 施展你的魔法
Come on out, little Roy. Work your magic.
-快点 -我正在努力
-Hurry up. -I’m trying, I’m trying.
-别看着我 -放松
-Stop! Don’t look at me. -Relax!
-放松 会来的 -谢谢
-Relax. It’ll come. -Thanks.
-这很有效 不错 很好 -这就叫放松
-That helps. Yeah. Good. -Is that called relax?
警长 感谢上帝你在这儿 拿着那把枪
Sheriff! Oh, thank God you’re here. Get the guns!
-拿着我的书 -我拿到了
-Get my book! -I got it!
这位漂亮的小姐是谁
Whoa, whoa. Wow, who’s the pretty lady ?
-那是我的太太 -你来这个国家多久了
-That’s my wife. -How long you been in this country?
-四天 -干得漂亮
-Four days. -Nice work.
你好啊
Hello.
快点 我们走了 搭档
Come on. Let’s adios, partner.
你的运气真好
Well, best of luck to you.
估计这是你们民族再见的方式
Guess this is what your people call sayonara.
好像菲度给你添了些麻烦
Looks like Fido’s giving you some problems there.
你想要我帮忙吗
You want me to, uh, give you a hand?
-不 我自己能做 -当然 你能
-No, I can do it. -Sure, you can.
像你这样个没有经验的人怎么到得了卡森市
How is a greenhorn like you gonna make it to Carson City…
还要救出公主
and rescue this princess?
停下来 停下来
Stop, stop, stop, stop.
我受不了了 看我怎么做吧
I can’t take it any more. Watch me do it.
把它这么弄一下 然后高点的铺上去
Get it like this and you put it up high.
看见没有 骑的时候它会向后滑
See? It’ll drift back when you’re riding.
-好吧 我决定做了 -做什么
-All right, I’ll do it. -Do what?
带你去卡森市 帮你救出皮皮公主
Take you to Carson City, help you rescue Princess ” Pee Pee.”
是佩佩 公主不用你管
Pei Pei. You do not care about the princess.
你不是非常了解我 是吧
You don’t know me very well, do you?
告诉你一件事
Tell you one thing…
我讨厌去想一个无辜的中国贵族在受难
I’d hate to think of an innocent member of Chinese nobility suffering.
我告诉你
Tell you that.
你们那儿的人相信命运是吧
You people believe in karma over there, right?
我在想我们一再地偶遇一定有个理由
I’ve been thinking. There must be a reason why we keep running into each other
我以前总是和坏人一起 那种让我无法信任的人
I’ve ridden with some terrible men…just people I couldn’t trust.
但是当我看着你时
But when I look at you,
你有种特别的东西 而且我能看到
there’s something different about you, and I can see it.
我能从你的眼中看见
I can see it in your eyes.
就是印第安人所谓的Chippichawa[娼妓]
It’s what the Indians call Chippichawa.
-那是什么 -Chippichawa是贵族
-What’s that? -Chippichawa is nobility.
而且你绝对有这种气质
And you have it in spades.
你已经给自己找到了个搭档 这与黄金无关 对吧
You’ve got yourself a partner. This has nothing to do with gold, okay?
握手吧
Shake on it.
为什么你往手里吐口水
Why you spitting in your hand?
这是习俗 为了达成交易
Well, it’s customary, to seal the deal.
快点 我们出发吧
Come on. Let’s go.
这会是一次长途旅程
This is gonna be a long journey.
你们从现在起要当心 听到了吗 再见
You boys take care now, you hear? Shalom.
再见
Shalom.
出发
Oh. Let’s go.
该死
Yee-haw! Goddamn!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!