我不知道 估计是心血来潮
I reckon something’s come over me.
-我不那么认为 -我要离开雷克
-I don’t figure. -I’m quitting Ryker.
-再见 -克里斯
-So long. -Chris…
谢谢
Thanks.
回见
Be seeing you.
别再说了 玛丽亚
No use to argue, Marian.
我非常清楚我在做什么
I’m going into this with my eyes open.

No!
难道没有其它的解决办法吗
Isn’t there anything I can say to change things?
或许这是个机会
Maybe this is a chance.
摩根和他的手下回家了
Morgan and them boys went home…
你并不真的信他们 那不是理由
You don’t really believe that, that’s not the reason.
有太多的事让我不能放弃
It’s just too much for me to give up,
这个家和我们的土地
this place and our valley…
-和这儿所有的一切 -这一切
-All the things that will be. -Will be!
乔伊 不要用那个东西到处乱指
Joey, don’t point that thing!
出去玩
Go play outside.
出去玩 乔伊
Play outside, Joey!
亲爱的 到外面玩
Please, dear. Go outside and play.
这就是骄傲 一种愚蠢的骄傲
It’s just pride, that’s all, a silly kind of a pride.
难道我对你不重要吗 乔 那乔伊呢
Don’t I mean anything to you, Joe? Doesn’t Joey?
玛丽亚
Marian…
亲爱的 就是因为你对我很重要
Honey, it’s because you mean so much to me
我才得去这么做
that I’ve got to go.
要是你总想着我的懦弱
Could I go on living with you,
我怎么能和你生活在一起
and you thinking I’d showed yellow?
乔伊会怎么想 让我怎么和他解释
And what about Joey? How would I explain that to him?

Oh, Joe…

Joe!
我想过很多很多 我知道
I’ve been thinking a lot, and…
我有时有点迟钝 但有些事我也看到了
I know I’m kinda slow sometimes, but I see things…
我知道要是我有什么不测的话
And I know if anything happened to me
你也会被好好照顾的
that you’d be took care of.
你会过得很好 比我能带给你的要好
You’d be took care of, better than I could do it myself.
我还以为我不能亲口对你说 但是
I never thought I’d live to hear myself say that, but…
我想现在是说清楚的好机会
I guess now’s a pretty good time to lay things bare.
你这么说好像是我希望你去似的
You talk as though I’d be glad for you to go.
亲爱的 你是我遇到过的
Honey, you’re the most honest
最诚实美丽的姑娘
and the finest girl that ever lived.
要是我不相信你
I couldn’t do what I gotta do
我也不会做我所做的事
if I hadn’t always known I could trust you.
你不要再管我了
Now, don’t you go counting me out!
如果我不坚强 我也不会活这么久
I wouldn’t have lived this long if I wasn’t pretty tough.
爸 肖恩戴上他的枪了 他来了
Pa! Shane’s got his gun on. He’s coming!

Gun?
最后是怎么定的
What’s the idea?
不要让他去 不要让任何人去
Don’t let him go. Don’t anybody go!
-这种游戏应该我来 -但这不关你的事
-This is my kind of game. -But it aingt yours.
或许你比雷克强 或许没有
Maybe you’re a match for Ryker, maybe not,
但你根本不是威尔逊的对手
but you’re no match for Wilson.
我会比他强的 但我还得谢谢你 肖恩
Then, I’ll outlast him. But I do appreciate it, Shane.
你们都疯了 这不值得牺牲生命
You’re both out of your senses. This isn’t worth a life.
你们为了这个屋子 这一小块地战斗吗
Are you fighting for this shack, this ground
它们什么都不是 还得做事 不停做事
and nothing but work?
我厌倦了 我讨厌麻烦
I’m sick of it, I’m sick of trouble.
乔 我们走吧 我们离开这儿
Joe, let’s move, let’s go on, please!
玛丽亚 别这么说 这不是事实
Marian, don’t say that! That isn’t the truth.
你比我还要爱这个家
You love this place more than me.
我不再爱了
Not any more.
即使是那样 事情也不会改变
Even if it’s true, it changes nothing.
那一定有别的方法吧 肖恩
There must be some way, Shane?
有别的办法吗
Some way?
-不要去 乔 -不要去 谁想拦我
-It’s no use, Joe. -No use? What’s stopping me?
-我 -不要挡路
-I am. -Get out of my way.
-我也要打你吗 -这取决于你
-Am I gonna have to fight you, too? -That depends on you.
住手
Stop!
肖恩 你用你的枪打他 我恨你
Shane! You hit him with your gun! I hate you!
他醒来后 带他四处走走
Walk him around when he comes to.
乔伊 拿水和毛巾来
Joey, bring water and a towel.
给你 玛丽亚 藏起来
Here, Marian. Hide this.
他会没事的
He’ll be all right.
不会有人会因为他没有赴约而谴责他
No one can blame him for not keeping that date.
肖恩 等等
Shane…Wait!
-你不想再枪战了 -我改变主意了
-You were through with gun fighting. -I changed my mind.
你只是为我才这么做吗
Are you doing this just for me?
为你 玛丽亚
For you, Marian…
还有乔 乔伊
and Joe and little Joe.
那么我们永远不会再见到你了吗
Then we’ll never see you again?
永远是很长一段时间 玛丽亚
Never’s a long time, Marian.
告诉他 告诉他我很抱歉
Tell him…Tell him I was sorry.
没必要和他说的
No need to tell him that.
肖恩
Please, Shane…
妈妈
Mother…
肖恩
Please…
照顾好自己
Take care of yourself.
妈 爸爸醒过来了
Mother! Pa’s coming along all right.
是 乔伊
Yes, Joey.
肖恩为什么
Why did Shane…
肖恩做了他不得不做的事
Shane did what he had to do.
-你不要恨肖恩 -我知道 妈妈
-You don’t hate Shane. -I know, Mother.
肖恩
Shane…!
对不起
I’m sorry!
他听不见
He didn’t hear you.
肖恩
Shane!
肖恩 对不起
Shane! I’m sorry!
我来赴约的 雷克
I came to get your offer, Ryker.
这事和你没关系的 斯塔雷特在哪儿
I’m not dealing with you. Where’s Starrett?
你就和我说吧 雷克
You’re dealing with me, Ryker.
我和你没矛盾 肖恩
I got no quarrel with you, Shane.
你可以现在就出去 也不会伤和气
You can walk out now and no hard feeling.
你的提议是什么 雷克
What’s your offer, Ryker?
对你 没什么
To you, not a thing.
-那太不好了 -是不好
-That’s too bad. -Too bad.
你已经活的很长了 你的那种时代过去了
You’ve lived too long. Your kind of days are over.
我的时代过去了 那你的如何 枪手
My days? And yours, gunfighter?
区别在于我明白这一点
The difference is I know it.
好吧 那我们把我们的手♥枪♥都交给酒吧
All right, so we’ll turn in our six-guns to the bartender,
然后我们都去挖土豆去 怎么样
and we’ll all start hoeing spuds, is that it?
还没完
Not quite yet.
我们还不知道你这个朋友的意见
We haven’t heard from your friend here.
如果我是你 我不会欺人太甚的
I wouldn’t push too far if I were you.
我们的争斗和你无关
Our fight aingt with you.
-和我无关吗 威尔逊 -是的 肖恩
-It aingt with me, Wilson? -No, it aingt, Shane.
我不会得罪威尔逊的 肖恩
I wouldn’t pull on Wilson, Shane.
威尔 你来为这事做目击证人
Will, you’re a witness to this.
你是杰克·威尔逊
So you’re Jack Wilson.
有什么事吗 肖恩
What’s that mean to you, Shane?
我以前听说过你
I’ve heard about you.
你听到过什么 肖恩
What have you heard, Shane?
我听说你是个 下♥贱♥ 说谎的北方佬
I’ve heard that you’re a low-down, Yankee liar.
证明一下
Prove it!
肖恩 小心
Shane, look out!
肖恩
Shane!
我知道你行的 肖恩
I knew you could, Shane.
我知道你一定行的
I knew it just as well as anything.
那人是他吗 是威尔逊吗
Was that him? Was that Wilson?
就是他 他就是威尔逊
That was him. That was Wilson, all right.
他速度快 拔枪的速度快
He was fast, fast on the draw.
乔伊 你在这儿干吗
Joey, what are you doing here?
-对不起 肖恩 -你不必说的
-I’m sorry, Shane. -You don’t have to be.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!