你说到权利
Rights!
你以为你有权去剥夺别人的权利吗
You think you’ve the right to say nobody else has got any.
政♥府♥可不是这么认为的
That aingt the way the Government looks at it.
我不是来争论的
I didn’t come to argue.
我给了你一个很公平的建议
I made you a fair proposition.
其他人怎么办
What about the others?
肖恩知道他可以为我做事
Shane knows he can work for me.
其他的自耕农哪
The other homesteaders?
现实一些
Look, be reasonable!
毕竟 粥少僧多
After all, there’s just so many hands in a deck of cards.
那么 我不同意
Then, I’ve got to say no.
你还没给一个人选择的机会
You don’t give a man much choice.
你觉得这条件怎样 孩子
How do you feel about it, son?
你想和我合作吗
Would you like to go partners with me?
我不想找你父亲的麻烦
I don’t want trouble with your father.
我们也不想有人受到伤害
We don’t want anyone to get hurt.
乔伊年纪还小 雷克
Joey aingt quite of age, Ryker.
怎么样 孩子
How about it, son?
过来 乔伊
Come here, Joey.
我希望你别后悔 斯塔雷特
I don’t want you to be sorry, Starrett.
回头见
I’ll see you.
你了解到他什么了
What do you make of him?
他不是牛仔
He’s no cow-puncher.
是的 他不像
No. He doesn’t look the part.
我也喜欢斯塔雷特
I like Starrett, too,
但是如果需要 我会杀了他
but I’ll kill him if I have to.
要是需要的话 我会杀了他
I’ll kill him if I have to.
你的意思是如果需要 我来杀了他
You mean I’ll kill him if you have to.
我不能做违法的事 你听格拉夫顿说过
I can’t have any run-in with the law. You heard Grafton.
只要让斯塔雷特到这儿 可是很难引他过来
Just get Starrett in here. It wouldn’t take much to bait him.
过来看看
Well, look here.
过来看看
Look here.
我们为什么不枪杀他 剩下的就好办了
Why don’t we just gun him and get on with it?
杀鸡给猴看 不需要再费力
One’s run already.
剩下的也会吓跑了
It won’t take much to stampede the rest.
记住 威尔逊 你做这事
Remember, Wilson, you got to make this
要让格拉夫顿看上去是正当的
look right to Grafton.
过来
Hey, come here!
陶雷 不要过去 陶雷
Torrey…I wouldn’t go over there, Torrey.
没人能威胁我
Nobody’s gonna buffalo me.
-有什么事吗 -你知道你要去哪儿吗
-What can I do for you? -Where do you think you’re going?
-喝杯威士忌 -陶雷
-To get a whiskey. -Torrey.
陶雷
Torrey.
陶雷
Torrey.
我听说他们叫你 石墙
They tell me they call you “Stonewall”.
-这有什么问题吗 -就是挺搞笑的
-Anything wrong with that? -It’s just funny.
我想他们把许多
I guess they named a lot of that…
南方的废物都称作 石墙
Southern trash after old Stonewall.
他们把你叫做什么 你知道吗
Who’d they name you after? Or would you know?
我在说石墙 杰克逊他自己就是废物
I’m saying that Stonewall, Jackson was trash himself.
美国南北战争时期南军将领
他和李 还有所有南军士兵们
Him and Lee, and all the rest of them Rebs.
美国南北战争时期南军将领
你也是
You, too.
你是个下♥贱♥ 说谎的北方佬
You’re a low-down, lying Yankee.
证明一下
Prove it.
不 陶雷
No, Torrey!
又少个乡巴佬
One less sodbuster.
-什么事 -他要杀威尔逊
-What? -He tried to pull on Wilson.
-是不是这样 斯韦德 -他想拿
-Aingt that right, Swede? -He tried to reach for a…
好了 把他抬走
All right. Get him outta here.
你可以回去告诉你的朋友们
Tell your friends
我们会在这儿等着
we’ll be waiting for any more
他们想找麻烦就来吧
that come in looking for trouble.
你明白了吗 斯韦德
You understand that, Swede?
现在把它抬走
Now get him outta here.
-出什么事了 -一个乡巴佬要杀威尔逊
-What happened? -The sodbuster tried to kill Wilson.
-为什么开枪 -有个乡巴佬要杀威尔逊
-What’s the shooting? -Sodbuster tried to pull on Wilson.
路易斯
Lewis!
-路易斯 -爸 出什么事了
-Lewis! -Pa! What’s happened?
-路易斯 -佛瑞德
-Lewis! -Fred!
佛瑞德
Fred!
陶雷 他死了
Torrey, he is dead!
雷克干的
Ryker did it!
我去通知斯塔雷特
I’ll go get Starrett.
肖恩 我俩儿确实足够维持生计
Shane, we sure enough earned our keep today.
如果他们不管我们
If they just leave us alone,
我们还能搞个农场出来
we’ll make a farm out of this yet.
有人来了 爸
Somebody’s coming, Pa.
-好像是西普斯代 -是西普斯代先生
-Looks like Shipstead. -It’s Mr Shipstead.
斯塔雷特
Starrett!
陶雷 他死了
Torrey, he is dead!
陶雷
Torrey?
陶雷 他死了
Torrey, he is dead!
新来的那家伙向他开枪
The new man shot him,
那个为雷克做事的新人干的
the new man that works for Ryker did it.
我在路对面 我听出他们话中的火♥药♥味
I was across the street, I heard anger in the voices.
他们两人掏枪
The two of them reach for pistols,
但那新来的动作快 非常快
but the new man is quick, terribly quick.
一枪 陶雷就死了
One shot, Torrey dead.
-枪 -出什么事了
-One shot. -What happened?
我们一起到镇上 他说不会出事的
We go to town together. He say it be safe.
那儿很安静 我们分开了
It was all quiet. We separate.
我听出他们话中的愤怒
Then the anger in the voices, I hear.
只是愤怒 没听清说什么
Only the anger, not the words.
周围都是雷克的人
Ryker’s men were all around.
因为什么事
What started it?
我通知了路易斯 他妻子和强森
I passed Lewis, his missus and Johnson.
他们吓坏了
They’re scared.
-都谁看见了 -就是我和雷克的人
-Who saw it? -Just the Ryker men and me.
摩根说他们会等着有人来寻仇
Morgan say they wait for any more who come looking for trouble.
玛丽亚 你准备准备 陶雷夫人需要你
Marian, you get ready. Mrs. Torrey will need you.
肖恩 套下车
Shane, hitch up the team.
你要做什么 乔
What are you going to do, Joe?
到镇上去 我要去问问这事
Go to town. I’m gonna see about this.
你不能一个人去
You can’t go alone.
-玛丽亚 我要去 -她说的对 乔
-Marian, I’m going. -She’s right, Joe.
但是其他人都和这儿有关
But the others are all in this,
不是就你一个
it’s not just you.
等和他们一起去
Wait for them.
早晚得有个人去
Sooner or later, someone’s got to go.
但是不是现在 你不能一个人去
But not now. Don’t you go alone!
其它的自耕农 我想他们会走的
The other homesteaders, I think they run.
他们会离开这里
I think they get out of here.
乔·斯塔雷特来了 希望他只管自己的事
Here comes Joe Starrett. Wish he’d tend to his own business.
怎么了
What goes on?
他死了 我们走了 我受够了
-We’re going on. I’ve had enough.
我知道你很不错
I sure figured you for a better man.
你看到了这里发生的事 陶雷死了
You saw what’s happened. Torrey’s dead.
就这样放弃你们的劳动果实吗
Just gonna pile up your plunder and skip.
难道因为害怕 不敢参加陶雷的葬礼
Too scared to see Torrey get a decent funeral.
我不想他被杀 我们要走
I don’t want him killed. We’re going.
这不是去留的问题
It aingt a question of who stays or who runs.
我们得好好地送石墙一程
We gotta see Stonewall get a Christian burial,
还有他妻子也需要一些安慰
and his wife hear some words of comfort said over her man.
我们几个人 一定会处理好这事的
We’ll make sure it’s done.
陶雷已经死了 我不想我的男人再有不测
Torrey’s already dead. I don’t want it to happen to my man.
佛瑞德 如果你不参加葬礼
Fred, if you aingt at that funeral,
我会看不起你的
I’ll sure take it bad of you.
墓地正好在出去的路上 玛撒
Well…cemetery hill’s on the way out, Martha…
西普斯代 你能不能带着我们祈祷一下
Shipstead, would you please lead us in the Lord’s Prayer?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!