谢谢
Thank you.
看看这是谁过来了
Well, now look here what we got.
这是新出来的一种
That’s one of the new ones.
他们把它叫做 苏迪汽水
They call him Sody-Pop.
-给我这个 -怎么了 皮特
-Deal me out. -What’s the matter, Pete?
就说我迷信 就这样
Just say I’m superstitious, that’s all.
我想你还听清我的话吧 乡巴佬
I guess you don’t hear very well, sodbuster.
我对你说过 你要想平平安安
I told you, if you want to keep healthy,
得离这儿远点 快滚出去
stay out of here. Now, get going.
乡巴佬 到女人和小孩子那边去
Look, pig-farmer. Get back with the women and kids,
那里安全
where it’s safe.
别欺人太甚 卡洛威
Don’t push it, Calloway.
听见我说的没有 我叫你滚
Did you hear me? I said get going.
你以为你能在这儿
Did you think you were gonna come
和我们这些男人一起喝酒吗
and drink with the men?
伙计 两杯威士忌
Set them up, bartender. Two whiskies.
上次我在这儿的时候 你为我买♥♥了杯酒
You bought me a drink last time I was in here.
现在我想买♥♥一杯给你
Now I want to buy you one.
你不能在这儿喝
You aingt gonna drink that in here.
你猜对了
You guessed it.
让我教训他
Let me have him.
-放开他 -我来教训教训他
-Let him go. -Let me have him.
收拾他 克里斯
Go get him, Chris.
把他打趴下
Tear him apart!
教训那个乡巴佬
Get that sodbuster.
-给他点颜色看看 克里斯 -揍他
-Hang one on him, Chris. -Bust him.
扭断他的脖子
Break his back.
不好 不好
This is bad, this is bad.
-我要进去 -不 石墙 就待在这儿
-I’m going in there. -No, Stonewall, stay right here.
如果我们加入 事情就闹大了
If we join in,
我们会被从这儿赶出去的
we’ll get run out.
-打啊 -打他 克里斯
-Go on! -Go get him, Chris.
没那么夸张吧
There aingt a marshal
这可没有拥有千军万马的元帅
within a hundred-mile ride.
打他 克里斯
Get after him, Chris.
把他打趴下 克里斯
Plough him under, Chris.
把他脑浆打出来
Beat his brains out!
打他
Get him!
给他一拳 克里斯
Land that right, Chris.
打扁他 克里斯
Knock him into that pigpen, Chris!
臭乡巴佬
Dirty pig-farmer!
-住手 -继续 打啊
-Stop this! -Go on, get at it.
伙计 住手
Here, men, stop this!
到外面打去
Settle it outside.
-好像打完了 -我们该快点儿出去
-Looks like it’s all over. -We should get out of here.
-或许你应该抽个签 -等等 小伙子
-Maybe you’d like to draw straws. -Hold on, young fella.
你会交上个朋友 可能你还不知道
You may have a friend you don’t know you’ve got.
我想用象你这样的人
I could use a man like you.
我为斯塔雷特做事
I’m working for Starrett.
你不应该干那种粗活
You don’t belong on the end of a shovel.
怎么样你才能过来
Anything to stop you drawing your time?
我愿意为斯塔雷特做事
I like working for Starrett.
无论他出多少 我都加倍给你
Whatever he’s paying, I’ll double.
没用的
It’s no use.
-你到底想要什么 -不要什么
-What are you looking for? -Nothing.
斯塔雷特的漂亮老婆
Pretty wife, Starrett’s got.
你个卑鄙的老家伙
You dirty old man!
从来没人对我这样说话
People don’t talk to me that way.
我就是这样说的
-I’m talking that way.
敬酒不吃 吃罚酒
You had a chance.
没人能得罪了我的手下还安然无事的
Nobody messes up my boys and gets away with it.
我们会把你从这里打走
We’ll ride you out of this valley.
要把你揍扁 撵出这里 给你点颜色看看
Gonna rough you up and ride you out and you’re gonna stay out.
-肖恩 过来 -乔伊 离开这儿
-Shane, come on! -Joey, get out of here.
可是 肖恩 他们人太多了
But, Shane, there’s too many.
你不想我逃跑吧 是不是
You wouldn’t want me to run away, would you?
但是他们人多 肖恩
But there’s too many, Shane.
快走 孩子 听话
Go on, son, please.
-住手 -我会赔偿损失的
-Stop! -I’ll pay the damages.
-我不想这里再打架了 -你还是出去吧
-No more fighting. -Keep outta this.
-这人只是赤手空拳 -又不是枪战
-This man’s unarmed. -It aingt a shooting.
别插手
Quit butting in.
我来收拾他
I’ll take him.
住手 伙计 住手 别打了
Stop it, men! Stop fighting!
住手
Stop it, men.
别打了
Stop this!
拧断他的脖子
Break his neck!
乔伊哪儿去了
Where’s Joey?
爸 他们要打死肖恩了
Pa, they’re going to kill Shane!
-他们要打死他 -和你妈待一起
-They’re trying to kill him! -Stay with your mother.
-别进去 -肖恩在那儿
-Don’t go in. -Shane’s in there.
雷克所受的惩罚不适合女人看
What Ryker’s got coming aingt fit for a woman to see.
别进去 乔
Don’t go in there, Joe…
打死这个家伙
Beat his brains in!
住手
Stop it!
住手
Stop it!
住手 你们还没打够 你们会被打死的
Stop it! You fools have had enough of it. You’ll all get killed.
斯塔雷特 你和肖恩离开这儿
Starrett, you and Shane back on out of here.
现在很清楚 斯塔雷特 你们赢了
That’s making some sense, Starrett. You’ve won.
-离开这儿 -雷克不会赔偿这次损失的
-Get out of here. -Ryker aingt paying for this damage.
我来付砸坏的东西
I’m paying for what’s broke.
不 我们来付砸坏的损失 我和肖恩
No, by Godfrey, we’re paying for what’s broke, me and Shane!
摩根 派个手下骑个好马
Morgan, put one of the boys on a good horse.
径自去夏延 这路程可很远
He’s got a long trip, all the way to Cheyenne.
我要报仇 格拉夫顿
I’m through fooling, Grafton.
从现在起 我们再和他们打架
From now on, when we fight with them,
我保证空气中一定到处是火♥药♥味
the air’s gonna be full of gun smoke.
我都看见了 妈妈 全看到了
I saw it all, Mother, every bit.
这没你的事 乔伊
It’s no place for you, Joey.
这也没你的事了 玛丽亚
No place for you either, Marian.
我吓坏了 爸爸抓起那个家伙
I was scared. Then Pa picked up that man
一拳把他打倒在地
and slung him on the floor.
我没做多少 都是肖恩干的
I didn’t do much. It was all Shane.
-你感觉怎么样 -强些了
-How are you feeling? -Better.
你也打了 乔 这事儿太粗野了
You did, Joe. It was ugly
不过你们两个都不错
and you were both wonderful.
当那把椅子砸在你身上 肖恩
When that chair came down on you, Shane,
我还以为你完了呢
I thought you were a goner.
那椅子不结实 乔伊
It was an easy chair, Joey.
我打赌无论是谁 你们两个一定能胜过他
I bet you two could lick anyone.
有件事倒是很确定 雷克一定还在想这事
Well, one thing’s for sure, Ryker’s gonna think twice.
现在不要再提雷克了
Don’t talk about Ryker any more now.
我也希望我们能忘了他
I wish we could forget him.
-涂松节油会很痛 -他不会喊痛的
-This turpentine’ll hurt. -He wouldn’t say nothing.
无论有伤的有多厉害 是吧 肖恩
No matter how much it hurt. Would you, Shane?
要是伤的太厉害 恐怕我也得喊痛 乔伊
I’m afraid I would, Joey, if it hurt bad enough.
-这东西非常刺痛 -乔伊 上♥床♥睡觉
-It stings like anything. -Joey, go on to bed.
这儿挺痛的 我知道
It does smart, I know.
乔伊 最后一次了 睡觉去
Joey, for the last time, go to bed.
我也睡了
Yeah, me, too.
去吧 孩子
Come on, son.
-你会来吻我晚安吗 妈妈 -好的
-Will you kiss me goodnight, Mother? -All right.
你的头 你的头得包扎一下
Your head…Your head needs a bandage.
已经可以了 玛丽亚
It’s good enough, Marian,
挺好了 非常感谢
it’s fine. Thanks very much.
-你想知道吗 妈妈 -什么事
-You wanna know something, Mother? -What is it?
-什么事 乔伊 -妈妈
-What is it, Joey? -Mother…
-我爱肖恩 -真的吗
-I just love Shane. -Do you?
我差不多就像爱爸爸一样爱他
I love him almost as much as I love Pa.
可以吧 是不是
That’s all right, isn’t it?