我们开始开会吧
Let’s hope the meeting starts…
肖恩会来开会吗
Is Shane going to be at the meeting?
肖恩先生 会的 我想他会来的
Mr. Shane. Yes, I suppose so.
我们都清楚我们来这儿开会的原因
We all know why we’re here.
我们大家都见识过雷克的手段
Ryker’s war-party’s been around to see all of us.
在这里 我要告诉你们
I’m here to tell you,
我现在不会离开这里 以后也不会
I aingt leaving now or any other time.
从你开始 阿克塞尔 你怎么看
Start with you, Axel. What do you say?
乔 你知道
Well, Joe, you see…
我想说的 我都想好了 我先说
I know what I want to say. Start with me.
厄尼 我们要听每个人的想法 说吧
Ernie, we’re gonna hear everybody in turn. Go ahead.
你们都还没见过肖恩吧
Most of you don’t know Shane.
-肖恩 这是杨克·波茨 -你好
-Shane, this is Yank Potts. -Howdy.
-佛瑞德·路易斯 -我在镇上见过你
-Fred Lewis here. -I seen you in town.
这是厄尼·莱特 艾德·豪韦尔斯
Ernie Wright here, and Ed Howells.
-强森 -你好 肖恩
-And Johnson. -Howdy, Shane.
-见到还有人过来吗 -没有
-See anybody else coming? -No.
我们在等陶雷
We’re waiting for Torrey.
雷克要把我们逼到什么程度
How far is Ryker gonna push us?
我们不要谈威吓 那正是雷克希望的
Let’s not talk scared, that’s what Ryker wants.
他以为他能把我们像一群小鸡一样撵走
He thinks he can shoo us off like a flock of chickens.
陶雷来了
Here’s Torrey.
-你好 伙计 -你好 杨克
-Hello, Reb. -Hello, Yank.
你出现的正是时候
About time you showed up.
好了 杨克 烦死了
That’s enough out of you, Yank.
-你也是 -好了 石墙 冷静一下
-And you, too. -All right. Cool off, Stonewall.
和肖恩握下手 在那儿 肖恩为我做事
Shake hands with Shane, there. Shane’s working for me.
肖恩 是
Shane. Oh, yeah…
我听说过你 在格拉夫顿的店里
I heard about you, at Grafton’s.
继续吧 乔
Go on, Joe.
石墙 好像是 除了厄尼以外 可能
Well, Stonewall, it’s like this…Leaving Ernie out, maybe,
我们都同意要坚持留下来
we’ve all agreed we’re gonna stick.
你又在说什么 没人能把我撵走
Now you’re whistling. Aingt nobody pushing me off my claim.
我想你们都知道 我不会走的
I think you all know that I’m staying.
我也不走
I, too, will stay.
我和你们一起 除非用枪赶我走
I’ll string along, leastways till the shooting starts.
要是真开仗的话 我们不还有7个人吗
There aingt but seven of us, if it comes to a fight.
-他 -我们有八个了
-Him. -That’s eight.
-不要算上他 -他已经证实了
-Can’t count on him. -He’s proved that much.
注意你说的话
Watch what you’re saying.
肖恩会告诉你他和雷克手下 克里斯的事
Shane can tell you what happened with Ryker’s man, Chris.
他们在说肖恩
They’re talking about Shane!
什么事 肖恩
What is this, Shane?
让他说
Let him say.
路易斯亲眼看见的
Lewis seen and heard it.
他在格拉夫顿的店里被克里斯吓住了
He let Chris buffalo him at Grafton’s.
佛瑞德 我让肖恩别惹事的
Fred, I told Shane to
他这么做是对的
stay away from trouble.
我们来讲完这故事
Let’s finish the story.
他不会的 肖恩不会让他那么做的
He didn’t. Shane didn’t let him do that!
这个克里斯到处吹嘘 他撵走了个乡巴佬
This Chris went around bragging he put the run on a sodbuster.
肖恩 你不必离开的
Shane, you don’t have to leave.
我想我要不在的话 你们说话更方便些
I figured you could talk freer if I weren’t around.
太晚了 讲不完了
It’s too late to finish this now.
他没有 是不是
He didn’t, did he?
乔伊 你得睡觉了
Joey, I want you to go to sleep.
没事的 一切都没事的
It’s all right, everything’s all right.
肖恩不是要走吧
Shane isn’t going away?
没有 他不走 现在 回床上睡觉
No, he isn’t. Now, get back into bed.
好好睡觉
Stay there.
-肖恩 -肖恩
-Shane. -Shane!
我知道你不是害怕
I know you aingt afraid.
一言难尽 乔伊
It’s a long story, Joey.
我想我们清楚
I think we know…
肖恩
Shane.
别站在雨里 你会感冒的
Don’t stand in the rain. You’ll catch your death of cold!
那么 星期六
So, on Saturday,
我们一起到镇上补给一下
we’ll get together and go into town for our supplies.
这样挺不错的 人多力量大
That’s a good idea. There’s some strength in a whole bunch.
我才不需要保护
I don’t need no bodyguard.
我什么时候想去 就带着我的38过去
I’ll put on my 38 and go when I please.
-乔伊 -怎么
-Joey. -Yes?
不要太喜欢肖恩了
Don’t get to liking Shane too much.
为什么不
Why not?
我不想你那样
I don’t want you to.
-他有什么事做错了吗 -没有
-Is there anything wrong with him? -No.
那为什么 妈妈
Then what, Mother?
他总会离开的 乔伊
He’ll be moving on one day, Joey.
如果你太喜欢他了 你会难过的
You’ll be upset, if you get to liking him too much.
玛丽亚 你已经很漂亮了 快点
Marian, you’re pretty enough, come on!
我就来
I’m coming!
我希望她快点 这样我们就能出发了
I wish she’d hurry so we could get going.
我不喜欢这事
I don’t like this business.
上马车 孩子
Get in the wagon, son.
结婚的男人要适应的一件事就是等女人
One thing a married man has to get used to is waiting for women.
-快点 妈 -她来了
-Hurry up, Ma! -Here she comes.
-下午好 -你好
-Good afternoon. -Hello.
有时候 等待也是值得的
Sometimes the waiting is worth it.
当心要找个值得等的女人
Take care and get a woman worth waiting for.
很不错
Water’s good.
看来我都差不多和你一样快了 是不是
Think I can get ready as quickly as you?
你动作好慢
Hold your horses,
我们还想看看你有多漂亮 都等不及了
we wanted to see how pretty you were, couldn’t wait.
快上来
Come on here.
好了吗
All set?
来 姑娘们
Come on, girls!
-你好 -早上好
-Hello! -Morning.
-你们准备好了吗 -我们差不多了
-Are you all set? -Reckon we are.
-你好 玛丽亚 -石墙哪儿去了
-Hello, Marian! -Where’s Stonewall?
他口渴 进去喝水了 他说他有急事要做
He got thirsty and went on in. Said he had business that couldn’t wait.
我得去照看一下女孩们
I got to stay and mind the girls.
-再见 -再见
-Bye! -Bye!
-走 伙计 -再见 玛丽亚
-Come on, Red. -Bye, Marian!
石墙 你在做什么 我们同意要一起走的
Stonewall, what are you doing? We agreed to come together.
我有点事儿要办 我们不能买♥♥酒了
I had a little business to attend to. We can’t buy a drink.
从马上下来 你看你就象笨蛋一样
Get down off that horse. You’re acting like a darn fool.
一帮人进来了
A whole bunch came in.
他们把女人带着来保护他们
They brought their women to protect them.
我的坛子来了没有
My jars come yet?
你好 斯塔雷特 要点儿什么
Howdy, Starrett. What can I do you for?
太棒了 太棒了
My, my, my…!
他们还要琢磨出什么样子来
What will they think of next?
苏珊
Susan!
你拿你♥妈♥的♥清单没有
Did you bring your mother’s list?
是的 在我这儿 爸
-Yes, I have, Pa.
煤油去马车上拿
Get the coal oil can from the wagon.
我老婆想国♥庆♥的时候 大家聚一聚
My woman want we get together on the Fourth of July.
我们来好好庆祝一下 好不好 玛丽亚
We make big celebration, don’t we, Marian?
行 我们也想这样
Fine, that’s just what we need.
还是斯塔雷特的周年纪念
It’s Joe Starrett’s anniversary,
七月四日 得好好庆祝一下
the Fourth of July.
-我们办个大的聚会 -格拉夫顿先生
-We’ll have a big party. -Mr. Grafton…
你这儿有没有做烟花的火♥药♥
Have you got gunpowder for the fireworks?
-这些果冻怎么样 -我们一会儿再谈
-How about some of those jellies…? -We’ll talk about that later.
-这个空瓶子能换什么 -跟以前一样
-What do I get for the empty? -The usual.
-谢谢 -把瓶子给威尔
-Thank you. -Give the bottle to Will.
我要些面粉 格拉夫顿先生
I need some white flour, Mr. Grafton,
还有四磅咖啡
and four pounds of coffee.
乔伊
Joey.
-我来拿进去 -你也要来 肖恩
-Let me take it in. -You come, too, Shane.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!