然后 你要去哪儿
Then where will you go?
你想让我去哪儿 乔伊
Where would you say, Joey?
我希望你能留下来
I wish you’d stay here.
-你能教我开枪吗 -你想学开枪吗
-Would you teach me to shoot? -You’d like to learn to shoot?
爸爸也希望你能留下 我听见他和妈妈说的
Pa wishes you’d stay, too. I heard him tell Mother.
他说他不想你卷入他们的斗争
He said he didn’t want you to fight his fights for him,
只是希望你帮着做事
just help with the work.
我想你一定不会因为危险而选择离开的
I bet you wouldn’t leave just because it’s dangerous.
乔伊
Joey!
乔伊 过来一下
Joey, come here this minute.
我希望你能留下来 肖恩先生
I hope you’ll stay, Mr. Shane.
我来了 妈妈
Coming, Mother!
关上门 乔伊
Close the gate, Joey.
你穿着睡衣在做什么
What are you doing in your nightshirt?
进来 穿好衣服
Come in and put your clothes on.
你能帮我套好车
Would you like to hitch up the team
然后去格拉夫顿的店里把铁丝网拉回来吗
and haul that wire from Grafton’s?
-没问题 -别躺床上 起来
-Anything you say. -Get off the bed. Go on!
他帮我存放在店里
He’s holding it for me at the store.
到那儿了
While you’re there,
你还可以给自己买♥♥套工作时穿的衣服
you might as well get yourself some work clothes.
-你要带什么东西吗 乔伊 -苏打汽水
-What can I bring Joey? -Soda-pop!
你不需要带什么 乔伊
You don’t need anything, Joey.
小心点 我不希望我的事给你带来麻烦
Be careful. I don’t want my troubles to be none of yours.
你不带上你的左轮手♥枪♥吗
Aren’t you wearing your six-shooter?
我想在镇上不会有什么危险的 乔伊
I didn’t know there was any wild game in town, Joey.
过来 孩子
Come on, son.
乔伊 回来
Joey, come back here!
-你在打谁 -雷克他们
-Who are you shooting at? -Rykers.
-打中很多人了吧 -只有一个没打中
-Did you get many? -Missed one.
这可不行啊
Well, can’t stand for that.
爸 你认为肖恩会教我开枪吗
Pa, do you guess Shane will teach me to shoot?
等我一有空 我就教你 乔伊
I’ll teach you myself once I get the time, Joey.
你能和肖恩开枪开的一样好吗
Can you shoot as good as Shane?
我从没见过他开枪
I’ve never seen him shoot.
但是我有点怀疑
But I doubt it.
他今天没有带枪 为什么啊 爸
He didn’t wear his gun today. Why’s that, Pa?
他是去店里买♥♥东西 又不是去抢商店
Well, he’s trading at the store, not holding it up.
但是为什么 爸
But why, Pa?
你好好说 为什么他没带
Honest, why didn’t he?
我自己不也没带枪吗
I don’t wear one myself.
可他是一直带枪的
It goes with him, though.
有人来了 乔
Somebody’s coming, Joe.
我知道了 是厄尼·莱特
I know. It’s Ernie Wright.
你能胜过他吗 爸 你能胜过肖恩吗
Could you whip him, Pa? Could you whip Shane?
-你能不能不问问题啊 -你能不能吗
-Can’t you ask nothing but questions? -But could you?
或许能吧
Oh, maybe.
你问这个没必要 乔伊
No call for that though, Joey.
肖恩和我们是一伙的
Shane’s on our side.
你好 乔
Howdy, Joe.
你还好吗 厄尼
How are you, Ernie?
-不怎么样 -出什么事了
-No good. -What’s the matter?
我一直在拔树桩 你说的话都没用
I’m pulling stakes. No use of your talking.
到底出什么事了
Now what’s the matter?
我的麦田 雷克他们把它全毁了
My wheat. Them Rykers raided it.
栅栏被搞坏了 车子在田里跑
Fence cut, steers drove in.
到现在还到处都是树桩
It’s just stubs now.
-什么时候 -昨天晚上
-When? -Last night.
我要走了 不要再劝我了
I’m leaving, and don’t try to talk me out of it.
-你不能 -不要再劝了 就这样
-You can’t…-Just don’t try, that’s all.
我以前听你的够多了
I listened to you too much already.
走吧 走吧 没人要拦你
Go ahead, nobody’s holding you.
你不能离开你的家 你的土地
You wouldn’t leave your home and land, and…
厄尼 你
Oh, Ernie, you…
我受够了 被那帮杂种侮辱 我受够了
I’m wore down and out. Tired of being insulted by them fellas.
骂我是乡巴佬
Called a pig-farmer.
谁知道他们接下来还要做什么
Who knows what comes next?
不要垂头丧气
Well, don’t throw your tail up.
听我说 今晚我们所有人开个会
Tell you what, we’ll all get together here tonight
大家一起想个办法出来
and figure out something.
我可没啥办法
I don’t know about me.
你去通知西普斯代和陶雷 我通知其他人
I’ll get the word around. You tell Shipstead and Torrey.
好吧 我告诉他们 可是要是开会的话
All right, I’ll tell them, but if we’re having a meeting,
那得想出一个比光用手指
it’d better be more than poking holes
在空中戳个洞要管用的方法
in the air with your finger.
你想要点儿什么
Anything I can do you for?
我是来为乔·斯塔雷特取铁丝网的
I came to get wire for Joe Starrett.
斯塔雷特的铁丝网在我这儿放着
I’ve been holding wire for Starrett
可有一段时间了
for quite a spell.
你是新来的
Are you new?
是的 我为斯塔雷特做事
Yes, I’m working for Starrett.
-有没有适合我穿的裤子 -种田用的吗
-Got ready-made pants to fit me? -Farm rig?
那些庄稼汉的衣服都从我这儿拿的
I outfit all these farmers.
-到后面去试穿一下 -谢谢
-Step right in back and try them on. -Thanks.
威尔
Will.
威尔
Hey, Will.
你渴了吧 是不是 克里斯
You’re thirsty, aingt you, Chris?
-威尔 谁在酒吧做事啊 -直接进来吧
-Will! Who’s tending bar round here? -Coming right in.
-怎么样 -不错
-How is it? -Good enough.
-总共多少钱 – 我算算
-How much do I owe you? -Now, let’s see…
裤子 一元 两件衬衫 60分
Pants, a dollar. Two shirts, 60 cents.
皮带
Belt…
小伙子 你得给我2元25分
Young man, you owe me two dollars and two bits.
怎么了 孩子 你看上去有点憔悴
What’s the matter, son? You look kinda pale.
好长时间没有穿店里买♥♥的衣服了
Been a long time since I got store-bought clothes.
现在钱可不值钱了
Money don’t go very far these days.
新来一个乡巴佬吗
A new sodbuster?
怪不得我闻到一股猪味
Thought I smelled pigs.
-还要什么吗 -有苏打汽水吗
-Anything else? -Got any soda-pop?
我有 我还真希望这些家伙能喝它呢
I sure do. I wish more men around here would drink it.
-我酒吧里有 在哪儿 -谢谢
-In my bar, in there. -Thanks.
威尔 我们喝酒的地方可不能有猪味
Will! Let’s keep the smell of pigs out from where we’re drinking.
-伙计 -你要点什么
-Bartender. -What can I do for you?
-你这里有苏打汽水吗
Do you have any soda-pop?
是你来把猪味清出去 还是我来动手
Are you gonna get him out or do I have to?
我给他拿东西 克里斯
Let me take him, Chris.
你还要点啥
What’ll it be?
柠檬 草莓 还是丁香 乡巴佬
Lemon, strawberry or lilac, sodbuster?
你和我说话吗
You speaking to me?
我没看见有别人站在这儿
I don’t see nobody else standing there.
来 喝点这个
Here, have some of this.
这才闻起来象男人
Smell like a man.
格拉夫顿 这儿的味道是不是好多了
Don’t it smell better in here, Grafton?
克里斯刚改造了个乡巴佬
Chris just fumigated a sodbuster.
别在意
Just take it easy.
我刚才问你关于苏打汽水
I was just asking about sody-pop,
还有些其他的事
pigs and taters and one thing and another.
你是在为哪个乡巴佬做事
Which one of them tater-pickers are you working for?
还是你只是在这里闲逛
Or are you just squatting on the range?
乔·斯塔雷特 这关你的事吗
Joe Starrett, if it’s any of your business.
现在跟我有关系了
Supposing I make it my business?
先生 你的苏打汽水
Here’s your soda-pop, mister.
现在拿着你的苏打汽水
Now you and your soda-pop get outta here
滚出去 离这儿远点
and stay outta here.
不要让我在这儿看见你
And don’t come back!
你看见没有 卢夫
Did you see that, Rufe?
克里斯刚撵走一个乡巴佬
Chris just put the run on a sodbuster.
就这样 把他们都撵走
That’s it. Keep them on the move.
喝点儿吗
Warm it up for you?
我越来越不喜欢在晚上骑马了
It’s getting so I don’t like to ride at night.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!