-你最好跑回去 -你不能带我回去吗
-You’d better run back. -Can’t I ride home behind you?
我不行 乔伊
I’m afraid not, Joey.
为什么不行
Please! Why not?
我得走了
I gotta be going on.
为什么 肖恩
Why, Shane?
每个人都有适合自己的生活
A man has to be what he is, Joey.
无法彻底地改变
Can’t break the mould.
我尝试过改变 但对我不合适
I tried it and it didn’t work for me.
我们需要你 肖恩
We want you, Shane.
乔伊 杀戮的时代结束了
Joey, there’s no living with a killing.
时光不能倒流
There’s no going back from one.
对 或错 它是个标牌
Right or wrong, it’s a brand. A brand sticks.
时光不能倒流
There’s no going back.
你马上回家去 告诉你妈妈
Now you run on home to your mother, and tell her…
告诉她没事了
tell her everything’s all right
这里不再会有枪了
and there aren’t any more guns in the valley.
肖恩
Shane…
是血 你受伤了
It’s bloody! You’re hurt!
我没事 乔伊
I’m all right, Joey.
回到你♥爸♥妈身边
Go home to your mother and father
你长大后一定是个男子汉
and grow up to be strong and straight.
乔伊
And, Joey…
好好照顾他们俩人
Take care of them, both of them.
是 肖恩
Yes, Shane.
如果你再看见他 他不会再向你开枪
He’d never have shot you if you’d seen him!
再见 乔伊
Bye, little Joe.
他也再不会拔枪出来 好吗 肖恩
He’d never even have cleared the holster, would he, Shane?
爸爸有事儿要你做 妈妈也需要你
Pa’s got things for you to do! And Mother wants you!
我知道她需要
I know she does!
肖恩
Shane!
肖恩
Shane!
回来
Come back!