我们只是想和你谈谈
We just wanted to talk to you.
你还想和谁谈
Who else have you just wanted to talk to?
也许你以为他们已经盯上我了
Maybe you thought they’d already got me.
-谁 -你的朋友们
-Who? -Your friends.
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talkin’ about.
他不知道 大卫
He doesn’t know, David.
也许他不知道
Maybe you don’t.
我说的是警♥察♥
I’m talking about the police.
我以为你去上班了
I thought you’d gone to work.
带着这张脸
With a face like this?
亚历克斯 编辑要见你
Alex, the editor wants to see you.
-对不起 -你应该的
-I’m sorry. -So you should be.
也许我们还是可以把事情解决的
Maybe we can still sort everything out.
我们当然可以试试
Well, we can certainly try.
三具尸体 已经腐烂 毁容 无法辨认
Three bodies. Decomposed. Mutilated beyond recognition.
-我什么也不知道 -你当然不知道
-I don’t know anythin’ about it. -Of course you don’t.
如果你知道什么 我就不用派你去调查了
If you knew anything about it, I wouldn’t have to send you to cover it.
-调查 -对 你也可以乘机休息一下
-Cover it? -That’s right. This is your break, son.
调查
Cover it?
天啊
Jesus.
好的 今天到目前为止
All right. The releasable and printworthy facts of the day
有如下几件事是值得报道的
so far are as follows.
昨天晚些时候 森林工人发现一具死尸
Late yesterday, forestry workers came across one set of human remains…
埋的地方看起来最近被挖掘过
in a grave which appeared to have been recently dug.
进一步的挖掘后
Further excavation revealed another deeper grave
又发现了另外两具尸体
with two sets of remains.
是连环杀人案吗
Is this a serial killer?
为什么他们还没有被辨认出来
How come they haven’t been identified?
有没有明显的动机
Any obvious motive here?
有一个人被剥了皮是真的吗
Is it true that one has been skinned?
并不完全是这样
Not entirely.
好的 好的 有一处皮肤被剥掉了
All right, all right. An area of skin “has” been removed.
也许你们对这个感兴趣
And you’d better keep this to yourselves.
没有手 没有脚 也没有了牙齿
There’s no hands, no feet, no teeth.
脸部完全无法辨认 是的
The face is totally unrecognisable and, yes…
有一具尸体的皮肤被剥掉了
skin has been removed from one of the bodies.
当尸体被清理后
As and when the corpses are removed…
我们会尽力找出杀人动机和死亡时间
we will endeavour to ascertain the mode of death and duration of burial…
以及被害人身份
as well as identification, which will of course be passed on to you…
可能的话 在通知家属以后
after informing, where possible,
这些都会告诉你们
the next of kin.
-你还好吗 -是的 当然
-Are you OK? -Yes, of course.
怎么会不好
Why wouldn’t I be?
我不知道 我以为也许
I don’t know. I just thought maybe…
我们刚才在研究问题
We were just sorting things out.
-你最好看一下这个 -我们已经知道了
-You’d better read all about it. -We already know.
电视里有
It was on the television.
当然 不过指纹提供了更明确的
Of course, but print provides a more lucid and…
闭嘴 亚历克斯
Oh, shut up, Alex.
不够深 我告诉过你挖的不够深
It wasn’t deep enough. I told you it wasn’t deep enough
你就是不听
and you wouldn’t listen.
这没关系
It doesn’t necessarily matter.
他们不知道那些人是谁
They don’t know who they are
也没有线索关联到我们 没有
and have nothing to connect us with them. Nothing.
我真高兴你如此肯定 亚历克斯
I’m glad you’re so certain, Alex.
这令我们好受多了
It makes us feel a whole lot better.
请再说一遍
I beg your pardon?
这令我们感觉好多了
It makes us feel a whole lot better.
我就知道他会这么说
That’s what I thought he said.
嘘 停
Stop.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doin’ here?
关于我和大卫
It’s about me and David.
你们真是完美的一对啊
The perfect couple, I should say.
你不用这个样子
You mustn’t take it so badly.
不要担心 换了我 我也会这么做
Don’t worry. I’d do exactly the same thing,
只不过 我不是他要的类型
only I don’t think I’m his type.
-你就不能住口 -不行
-Don’t you ever stop? -No.
不用急 医生
Take all the time you like, Doctor.
没有 我从来没见过他们
No, I’ve never seen any of them.
再看看 如果你愿意的话
Look again, if you like.
对不起 我没见过他们
I’m sorry, I haven’t seen them.
-你对脸的记忆力好吗 -和其它人一样
-Do you have a good memory for faces? -The same as everyone else.
但是你工作的时候
But in your work
你一定每天遇到很多人
you must meet lots of people every day.
新的人 新的面孔
New people, new faces.
是的
Yes.
你能记得他们大多数人的名字 脸吗
What do you recognise most, names or faces?
疾病
Diseases.
就象通过犯罪手法认出罪犯一样
Like recognising criminals by their crimes.
-我想是的 -我是说 就是这个样子的
-I suppose so. -I meant, that’s what it’s like.
-对不起 -你说你想是的
-Sorry? -You said you supposed so.
-我说这个并不是想争辩 -他不是想争辩
-I wasn’t offering it for debate. -He wasn’t offering it for debate.
就象根据犯罪手法认出罪犯一样
Like recognising criminals by their crimes.
没有 我从来没见过这些人
No, I’ve never seen any of these men before.
看看开头的两个人
Take a look at the first two.
不 我不认识他们
No, I don’t know them.
如果我告诉你们
If I told you
他们的车现在就停在外面
their car was parked outside just now,
你会不会觉得奇怪
would that surprise you?
是 我想是
Yes, I suppose so.
是真的吗
Well, is it?
-什么 -停在哪里
-What? -Parked there?
不 现在不在了
No. Not any more.
我只是想 是否会令你奇怪
I just wondered if it would surprise you.
-就这样 -就这些
-That’s it. -That’s all?
是的
Yes.
很抱歉浪费了你的时间
Sorry to waste your time.
哦 没有 没关系
Oh, not at all. Don’t worry.
-问你件事 -你的手表
-One thing. -Your watch.
-你的手表 -是真货吗
-Your watch. -Is it real?
哦 不 这是个假的
Oh, no. It’s a fake.
我从泰国买♥♥的 秒针已经不会动了
I got it in Thailand. The second hand doesn’t sweep.
-了解 -好
-I see. -Right.
跟你说 如果你想起这几个家伙
Tell you what. If you do remember these guys…
请打这个电♥话♥号♥码和我联♥系♥
maybe you could give me a phone on this number.
任何时间都可以
Any time you like.
我什么也没有告诉他们
I didn’t tell them anything,
绝对没有 他们只是问问
nothing at all, absolutely nothing. They’re plods.
如果他们有任何的证人
If they had any witnesses,
证据 早就说出来了
any forensic evidence, they would have whipped it out.
他们知道
They know.
他们想知道什么就能知道什么
They can know all they like.
-他们知道 -他们知道又怎样
-They know. -So? They know.
又怎样 没有任何线索可以
So what? There’s nothing to
把我们和死尸联♥系♥起来
connect us with that body stuff.
除了钱
Except the money.
他是正确的 亚历克斯 他们知道
He’s right, Alex. They know.
拜托接电♥话♥
Come on.
我们办公室已经关闭了
My office is closed.
但是生命仍然在前进
Life, however, grinds on towards its conclusion.
你也许想要留个口信
In the meantime, you may wish to leave a message,
但决定权是你的
but the final decision is yours.
大卫 你忘记叫我醒我了
David? You forgot to wake me.
-那我们走吧 -你和我
-So let’s go. -You and me?
一起
Together.
嘿亚历克斯你这么晚
Hey! Alex!
还在打电♥话♥给谁
Who are you calling at this time of night?
到这儿来 和我们说说话
Come out here and talk to us.
是不是春宵热♥线♥啊 对吗
Well? Sex lines, is that it?
成人服务 交互性幻想
Triple-X-rated, interactive fantasies?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!